~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I was the same Sara - soooo disappointed I could only get some of the colours I wanted! I ordered 3 but want loads more...thing is, until I try them out, I'd rather not order anymore!

Jacqui - I ordered them in large as Deri is 23lbs. I'll let you know what they fit like when they're dry! The liners seem like they're gonna take aggggeeeeesssss! :dohh:

I want more...........I only have a stash of 8 nappies :blush:

Need to order some more now....just wait til I've tried the Itti's out to see if they suit Deri. If they do, I'm going to order quite a few as if they really do fit as slim as everyone says they do, they'll be brill for under clothes! :thumbup:

Not happy. Just received an email from nappy paradise stating the black blueberry is on preorder!!! They never said this when I bloody ordered!

Not happy. Just received an email from nappy paradise stating the black blueberry is on preorder!!! They never said this when I bloody ordered!

yr joking..how longs it gonna take 2 get it to you??

sara

xxxxxxx

hey folks, hope I can join in, s l o w l y making the transition to a fluffy bum!:happydance:

My nappy lady order came today and it had some free flushable liners in it and they are soooooo soft! Im really impressed they feel really silky not like paper at all. Need to find out who makes them.

My nappy paradise order still hasnt come, ordered it last wednesday! Not even had an email about it being dispatched. I sent them an email, no response yet. Not happy.

Are them liners quite long and thin, bit more like long toilet roll than a liner? I got a whole roll of them with my nappy order lady but have no idea what make they are :dohh: i'm tempted to email her to ask! Sorry about your NP order hope they get it sorted soon :hugs:

is that the midnight colour sam? I ordered one this morn...:happydance: I bloody well hope mine comes!

Hi girls my name is donna and i'm a fluffy bum addict hehe, my hubby has just found out that i've ordered 12 size 1 and 12 size 2 kooshies and some pretty wraps:blush: after going to mothercare and buying their smart nappies set, i think i need help my excusse for now is just think of the money we will be saving in the long run, HELP i need new excusses.

yr joking..how longs it gonna take 2 get it to you??

sara

xxxxxxx
They said it will hopefully get sent out today! I hope so.

Are them liners quite long and thin, bit more like long toilet roll than a liner? I got a whole roll of them with my nappy order lady but have no idea what make they are :dohh: i'm tempted to email her to ask! Sorry about your NP order hope they get it sorted soon :hugs:

They are quite big and square and they look really stripey. Im going to email them.

is that the midnight colour sam? I ordered one this morn...:happydance: I bloody well hope mine comes!

yeah I ordered a black blueberry and black itti bitti. Been dying to try them on her. I saw the blueberry on shifters Jack and it looks lovely.

Check me out quoted multiple quotes I only learnt to do that the other day!

Hi girls my name is donna and i'm a fluffy bum addict hehe, my hubby has just found out that i've ordered 12 size 1 and 12 size 2 kooshies and some pretty wraps:blush: after going to mothercare and buying their smart nappies set, i think i need help my excusse for now is just think of the money we will be saving in the long run, HELP i need new excusses.

Hi donna! Nice to see your joining us fluffy bum addicts. I always say I bought them second hand or a friend gave me them to try them out!

whats the average price you spend on an AIO nappy?

Deeeeeeee - I haven't spoken to you in ages!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you and Harley and family??????

Welcome to the Fluffy Bum club....I'm just moving over to cloth myself! :thumbup:

Sam - have you got your order yet?

Sara - let us know when you get your Itti hun!

Hi Meg! Welcome...I'm just moving into cloth too! :thumbup:

I got my Ittis and new Blueberrys yesterday and Deri is in his first itti - I'm loving it (posted pic in the pic section)....how is everyone getting on with theirs? Only thing I'd say is that the inserts take FOREVER to dry but I love 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :winkwink:

Yupp totally agree on the inserts drying thing. It's been a lovely day here so i managed to get them hung out to dry and they have dried off quite fast actually. Ready to use again tomorrow :happydance: Does everyone else find the inserts kind of hard though? The microfibre next to the skins lovely and soft just the rest of the insert seems a little solid.

Yeah it does feel harsh but as long as it isn't touching the skin I think it's ok!

x

after another wash it does seem a little less ...well stiff really. Maybe it'll get better with wear :blush:

I thought they may soften up with more washing too! The Blueberry inserts have a similar feeling although less harsh I think x

Hi Laurie we are all good thankyou, harley is 6 months in a couple of days and is ssssssooooooooo big now.
I've been a fluffy bum mommy for 3 years now as Jack was a fluffy bum but i've only just realised this was on bnb site:dohh:

oooo ladies i can not reccomend mother care smart nappies enough, they aren't in any colour but white but they are super soft and dry in no time x

oooo ladies i can not reccomend mother care smart nappies enough, they aren't in any colour but white but they are super soft and dry in no time x

i agree hun we have a few n they r so easy to just chuck on!!! dont look too good tho :shrug: we tend to keep ours as back ups as they just dont look too good n have a plasticy feel but definately convenient!:thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"