~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

yeh course hun, when you say boosters do you mean inserts? id do you bamboo ones as thats the most absorbant obv

so shall i just find you some cute boyish fabrics opr shall i wait for you to have a look?

i have a cute new fabric that i think you'll love actually, its tan and it has little dog pawprints on

x

LOl just surprise me ;) though are you able to make them with velcro or popper as i dont have any pins etc and am not to keen on having to use those as Dh wont use them :wacko:

And yes i ment inserts sorry :dohh: im kinda sleep deprived the last couple of weeks...

Cole is starting to turn around abit though now.. he is actually sleeping a bit during the day for 3 hours stretches btu we are coming up to 6 weeks soon so there will be another grow spurt coming up too! :dohh:

yep i can do velcro or front snaps, whichever you prefer?

how many layers of bamboo do you want in the inserts? and do you want one per nappy?

x

yeh course hun, when you say boosters do you mean inserts? id do you bamboo ones as thats the most absorbant obv

so shall i just find you some cute boyish fabrics opr shall i wait for you to have a look?

i have a cute new fabric that i think you'll love actually, its tan and it has little dog pawprints on

x

LOl just surprise me ;) though are you able to make them with velcro or popper as i dont have any pins etc and am not to keen on having to use those as Dh wont use them :wacko:

And yes i ment inserts sorry :dohh: im kinda sleep deprived the last couple of weeks...

Cole is starting to turn around abit though now.. he is actually sleeping a bit during the day for 3 hours stretches btu we are coming up to 6 weeks soon so there will be another grow spurt coming up too! :dohh:

how many layers of bamboo do you want in the inserts? and do you want one per nappy?

x

Hmm i have no idea on how any layers.. the cushie tushie ones have 4 without the booster i think which works very well (have to check the website on that!) .. But i dont even know how thick that would be as it is an AIO lol..

Wernt you working on a night nappy? Just make something up and ill test it :haha:

Dh prefers velcro, i prefer snaps.. maybe 1 snap and 2 velcro? Whatever yuo have in stock and need to get rid of haha

:thumbup:

x

x

Hmm i have no idea on how any layers.. the cushie tushie ones have 4 without the booster i think which works very well (have to check the website on that!) .. But i dont even know how thick that would be as it is an AIO lol..

Wernt you working on a night nappy? Just make something up and ill test it :haha:

Dh prefers velcro, i prefer snaps.. maybe 1 snap and 2 velcro? Whatever yuo have in stock and need to get rid of haha

yeh i can do you 4, i normally do 2 or 3 layers but its easy enough to add another layer so no problem, a 4layered insert wouldnt be too bulky at all, the ones i use are 3layered and then i put a mf cloth around that because bamboo absorbs very slowly so the mf absorbs quicker and stops leaks, they are very thin, my nappies all seem huge when i use the bamboo inserts lol, im too used to using two big fat mf inserts :shock:

i will deffo be making a night nappy when i get round to it :blush: i have too much on atm and feel too ill though, but give me a few months till second tri bloom hits and i'll be on it!! :rofl:

1 snap, 2 velcro is perfect, will have a look for some nice materials to use for you :D

x

Cheers babe!

Take it easy ok, dont want you getting :sick: all over the nappies now :haha:
Just send me a message with the amount and yuor paypall email and ill transfer it all over :flower:

:hugs:

x

x

yeh i can do you 4, i normally do 2 or 3 layers but its easy enough to add another layer so no problem, a 4layered insert wouldnt be too bulky at all, the ones i use are 3layered and then i put a mf cloth around that because bamboo absorbs very slowly so the mf absorbs quicker and stops leaks, they are very thin, my nappies all seem huge when i use the bamboo inserts lol, im too used to using two big fat mf inserts :shock:

i will deffo be making a night nappy when i get round to it :blush: i have too much on atm and feel too ill though, but give me a few months till second tri bloom hits and i'll be on it!! :rofl:

1 snap, 2 velcro is perfect, will have a look for some nice materials to use for you :D

x

Hmmmm Ellie i might have to try some of these nappies...ooooh want to bring some to the meet?? Sort of like an annsummers party but a nappy one instead :rofl:

I had my first EVER leak yesterday :dohh: Though wasnt really my poor pretty nappies fault :haha:

A nappy party! That is so very cool, why don't they do those?! Would be such a good idea.

No Sarah, don't blame the pretty nappy...:lol:

Hmmmm Ellie i might have to try some of these nappies...ooooh want to bring some to the meet?? Sort of like an annsummers party but a nappy one instead :rofl:

I had my first EVER leak yesterday :dohh: Though wasnt really my poor pretty nappies fault :haha:

Wow!

i think i broke the record of having leaks lol, im slowly getting to know what works on him and how long they last :rofl:

ellie; I'm gonna have to try out your nappies sometime, i'm appalled i haven't already actually, how rude :dohh: night nappy sounds fab!

Lunaty; i'll investigate the nappies.

Lovin the sound of a nappy party :rofl:

Think i've just been lucky and also i only used them from 4 months :(

Ooooh i think everyone who has nappies to sell should take them along :lol:

Hi ladies how are we all?
I am loving the sound of a nappy party i'll be the first there and dh will be right behind me dragging me away haha, i have a few orders for mei tai's so once i have made them i am going to buy my holiday nappies and of course they will need using a few times before to increase absorbancy lol.
Well ladies it is with a broken heart i tell you that i am no longer in the fluffy bums bump gang, i started spotting yesterday and the witch arrived this morning, i guess we have had our share of miracles in this household and this wasn't meant to be so if i go mia you know why, everyone is saying it is for the best and my mom is relieved so i am facing so much negativity but the gp is putting me on protection as he says due to me been sterralised at the time of h's birth it has a lower success rate and he says there are to many complications i could face so he doesn't want me to get pregnant again, it is all what others want and i feel like screaming "what about what i want" but what's the point?
Sorry rant over i just needed to get it out of my system.

oohh donna hugeee :hug:

I really don't know what to say tbh, i'm so sorry. What does Jon think? It's your decisions at the end of the day, which I think you should make yourselves but do make sure you make an informed decision, know all the risks, facts and figures etc don't let others make sch a personal decision for you, I am sure they only have what they beleive to be your best interest at heart tho :hugs:

Oh Donna, how heartbreaking for you. :( I'm so sorry for your loss, and people's lack of concern for how you're feeling. It must make it doubly hard. Huge hugs. :hugs:

oohh donna hugeee :hug:

I really don't know what to say tbh, i'm so sorry. What does Jon think? It's your decisions at the end of the day, which I think you should make yourselves but do make sure you make an informed decision, know all the risks, facts and figures etc don't let others make sch a personal decision for you, I am sure they only have what they beleive to be your best interest at heart tho :hugs:

Thankyou ladies.
Donna as far as Jon is concerned what will be will be and if it means a loss then so be it as well, we had a mmc before we had h and that was apparently just one of them things and he doesn't even recognise the fact that it was a baby.
I want another lo and him been him will go along with things to an extent but i had to really work on him to have h as he nearly lost me and jack when i was having jack and i suffer so many things occur when preg so tbh i should really thank god i have 3 happy and healthy boys at home and my other children and i should say no more but my body craves to be pregnant and to have lo's, to watch them grow and bf them and in a way i can't come to terms with the fact h is the last one born from me that will let me experience these firsts etc.
God i sound like a sado hey?
right change of subject, nappies and holidays.
How many would you think i need for in spain? i need to have a look what ellie has in and keep an eye out on her prints, i also have a wn, ud and my bb in my holiday case. i'm thinking he will be drinking more due to the heat so should i take bamboo? ooooooooo i am getting so excited by it all as it is our first family holiday abroad :happydance:

first holiday abroad is always fun, we had leylas when she was like 3 months and it was brill, i loved it!!

i would think bamboo yeh cos youll have to make sure he drinks plenty of water on top of his feeds

x

Big :hugs: I'm sorry Donna, that must be so hard for you. You don't sound like a saddo at all! :hugs:

How long is it til you go to Spain? How long you there for? Sorry I know you have said before, but I can't remember!

We are going to Portugal for a week in April, I am taking some Blueberry's, Muttaqins, a few BG AIOs and I'm not sure what else.

We will be handwashing and drying outside, so I am thinking quick drying stuff is good.

Yeah bamboo is good!

:hugs: Donna

Yea i reckon Bamboo/hemp would be a good option, absorbant without lots of extra layers.

Kirsten, how are you finding mutts? Have you been using a wrap? Mine keeps leaking :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->