~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I was suprised how quick i returned to my former self.. i can actually fit most of my normal stuff again.. and im hoping i can keep a fe extra KG's on because it actually looks a bit better this way :rofl:

I'm allowed to try in September so I'll hold on till then :lol: Caitlyn's giving me one of her naughty days [napping atm] so days like this make me a little less jealous :rofl:

Lunaty: same here! I prefer the way I look now than before I was pregnant and thats all thanks to a few extra lbs.

I want a new style blueberry...just need an excuse for one! :lol:

LOL @ Kirsten.. i might hand them out at her wedding !!!!LOL is that takingit too far y'think?? LOL :hissy:

I think its a brilliant idea :rofl:

Hmmm yea i shouldnt complain really i've never been smaller than a 10 but i just stay the same and was fitting into my clothes by 4 weeks so i should be happy but i tihnk might be harder this time around :hissy:

Sara do you need a lift down to this meet? I figure you can get to Scotch Corner pretty easy if you need?? Just thinking if anyone needs a lift seems stupid to have room and not ask :blush:

just to make you hate me a bit more, i was back to my old self shape wise before id even left the hospital

x

i'd love that Sarah..will have to see what shifts rob is working as he could get me to scotch corner to meet you which would make life soo much easier rather than getting the train all the way on my billy lonesome!!LOL

i was actually skinnier than usual when i left the hospital and till about 3-4 months pp but then i started making cakes and getting bored in the house on my own and started eating waaaaaay too much !LOL :dohh: i now have lots of weight to lose ..... i'm like a big size 14 at the moment :cry: where i really should be somewhere more like a size 12 ... i'll never be a proper skinny :( i have child baring hips:rofl: so cant get much smaller sizes than that as my hips are HUUUUUUUUGEEE!!!

sara

xxxxxx

oh also forgot to mention..i got a present this morning..........

Owww pressies!!!!

I havent seen my mailman in ages.. wonder if he is ok :rofl:
My itti's finally fit properly now and they are becoming my fav nappies atm..

I ran out of sposies 2 days ago too so he is now in cloth full time (overnight too!) and ive had stuff the nappies extra as otherwise theyll leak.. he is weeing way to much :rofl:

I now really need to up my supply so if anyone still has some BTP or small nappies in not to girly colors pref AIO/AI2 or Pockets.. that would be brill!!!!

ooh what was ur pressie, im still waiting for my doppler :( i hope it gets here soon, i wanna check this baby is ok

x

its not that good unfortunately ....:witch: :cry:

she got me good too..really hurts the cow!!:cry:

Owww pressies!!!!

I havent seen my mailman in ages.. wonder if he is ok :rofl:
My itti's finally fit properly now and they are becoming my fav nappies atm..

I ran out of sposies 2 days ago too so he is now in cloth full time (overnight too!) and ive had stuff the nappies extra as otherwise theyll leak.. he is weeing way to much :rofl:

I now really need to up my supply so if anyone still has some BTP or small nappies in not to girly colors pref AIO/AI2 or Pockets.. that would be brill!!!!

hun your nappies should be with you very soon... i sent them about a week or so ago...(i cant remember the exact day if i'm honest...the past few weeks have all melted into one:blush: but the lady at the PO said they should be a week or soo :)

sara

xxxxxx

:thumbup: Yaay oks so we shall prob end up staying there tho am not so sure right now, i dont think its really that far to drive in a day :shrug:

BUGGER i cant drink redbull :hissy:

Ellie please go and sit in the corner and think about what you have done!!!!!!!!

i have loads hun :thumbup:

x

Hey hun!
My i-net connection is pretty crap (NZ hasnt got that good a connection at all compared to EU!) and im having issues looking at your website...

Could you just make me up 3 nappies with decent boosters and name a price :thumbup:

X

yeh course hun, when you say boosters do you mean inserts? id do you bamboo ones as thats the most absorbant obv

so shall i just find you some cute boyish fabrics opr shall i wait for you to have a look?

i have a cute new fabric that i think you'll love actually, its tan and it has little dog pawprints on

x

yeh course hun, when you say boosters do you mean inserts? id do you bamboo ones as thats the most absorbant obv

so shall i just find you some cute boyish fabrics opr shall i wait for you to have a look?

i have a cute new fabric that i think you'll love actually, its tan and it has little dog pawprints on

x

LOl just surprise me ;) though are you able to make them with velcro or popper as i dont have any pins etc and am not to keen on having to use those as Dh wont use them :wacko:

And yes i ment inserts sorry :dohh: im kinda sleep deprived the last couple of weeks...

Cole is starting to turn around abit though now.. he is actually sleeping a bit during the day for 3 hours stretches btu we are coming up to 6 weeks soon so there will be another grow spurt coming up too! :dohh:

hi ladies, how we all doin? How's the cloth love?

I'm thinking it's about time we had a new nappy or 2 but i think the OH will be :grr: co i only just got 2 new BB's :blush: We're getting a bit of a nappy mound and I am having to relocate my nappies because they no longer have enough room in the drawers i kept them in :dohh: :haha:

Lunaty; i might have some bits, i'll have to try and have a sort out over the coming weeks. If you want new ones aswell anything on my site i can post internationally, i've just set up paypal to accept international payments i'm still sorting postage rates tho but if there anythin u want just give us a shout :thumbup:

Ellie; hows the MS? Did you manage to get to the PO today? :hugs:

Sara; :hugs:

Ohh that fabric sounds dead cute ellie! I still have my doppler sitting in my room, the catch on the battery's broken but it still works brill...its not moved from my bedside cabinet :lol:

Sara :witch: got me too today BUT its my last period before coming off of the pill...:thumbup:

Edit: Ohh Ellie I just looked at your shop...there's so much more I want :rofl: Liam says I have to wait for the cowprint one to come so he can see how he likes it...git :( I might just order some on the sly anyways :rofl: ;)

Lunaty; i might have some bits, i'll have to try and have a sort out over the coming weeks. If you want new ones aswell anything on my site i can post internationally, i've just set up paypal to accept international payments i'm still sorting postage rates tho but if there anythin u want just give us a shout :thumbup:

Sara; :hugs:

I prefer seconds as im not to big on cash :dohh:i do have a paypall account too which has come in handy quite a bit recently LOL!

Just let me know what you have :thumbup:

Ow and just out of curiosity, will yuo get any of those Tirsokas or Made in La-Petite-Prairie in small in stock any time soon>?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->