~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I only got my first one today, so not much help I'm afraid! I'm going to get some more too. It was on a while though and didn't leak. I wasn't planning on using wraps with them, Freya crawls a lot now and doesn't sit on her bum very long, lol, so I was thinking I would just use them at home and change when wet. They are so cute I don't want to cover them up!

Is your leaking through the legs? What size do you have? I was surprised at how stretchy they are, Freya is in a medium on the tightest poppers, which are apparently from 12 - 25lbs? She is at least 16lb now I think so I wouldn't have thought she would be on the tightest.

Awwww hun :hugs: I'm so so sorry :(

I failed at taking my fluffs when i went to turkey i used sposies :sick: They were so gross as i ran out and had to use the minging ones that were there....URGH!!!

Owww Donna :( im so sorry to hear :hugs:
I had no idea this was such a special conception to make it even harder :cry:

Hope at least you OH is there for you and in the end things are your decicion and you know what is best :hugs:

x

Hi ladies how are we all?
I am loving the sound of a nappy party i'll be the first there and dh will be right behind me dragging me away haha, i have a few orders for mei tai's so once i have made them i am going to buy my holiday nappies and of course they will need using a few times before to increase absorbancy lol.
Well ladies it is with a broken heart i tell you that i am no longer in the fluffy bums bump gang, i started spotting yesterday and the witch arrived this morning, i guess we have had our share of miracles in this household and this wasn't meant to be so if i go mia you know why, everyone is saying it is for the best and my mom is relieved so i am facing so much negativity but the gp is putting me on protection as he says due to me been sterralised at the time of h's birth it has a lower success rate and he says there are to many complications i could face so he doesn't want me to get pregnant again, it is all what others want and i feel like screaming "what about what i want" but what's the point?
Sorry rant over i just needed to get it out of my system.

aww Donna (DD)massive :hugs: hun really dunno what to say..and you dont sound like a saddo..i feel like i could quite happily have 100000 of kids! :hugs:

Kirsten..i think daisy is about the same weight and she is on the tightest snaps on her Mutt too :) they are lovely and soft arent they :) i'm defo getting some more:)

Donna (tlb) we've never had any leakage problems with Mutts tho i think if we had her in the medium size any earlier she may have leaked as she has just started putting weight on her thighs and is only filling out leg holes now

sara

xxxxxxxxx

oops:dohh: that was me /\/\/\ rob forgot to log himself out and i just assumed it was me LOL

sara

xxxxx

I only got my first one today, so not much help I'm afraid! I'm going to get some more too. It was on a while though and didn't leak. I wasn't planning on using wraps with them, Freya crawls a lot now and doesn't sit on her bum very long, lol, so I was thinking I would just use them at home and change when wet. They are so cute I don't want to cover them up!

Is your leaking through the legs? What size do you have? I was surprised at how stretchy they are, Freya is in a medium on the tightest poppers, which are apparently from 12 - 25lbs? She is at least 16lb now I think so I wouldn't have thought she would be on the tightest.

No her clothes were wet all over unless it had just spread from the legs :shrug: Last time i used it we put a wrap on and it was fine but i agree i don't want to cover it up they're soo cute! Sizing with Millie can be difficult though, she's kind of slim and petite really, she was 22lbs at last weigh in just before xmas, i get worried about buying her mediums incase they don't fit. I think i read somewhere they're releasing new mutts that have 3 layers rather than 2? Tho don't hold me to that. It's not been washed that many times either tbh so maybe that played a part in it too.

aww Donna (DD)massive :hugs: hun really dunno what to say..and you dont sound like a saddo..i feel like i could quite happily have 100000 of kids! :hugs:

Kirsten..i think daisy is about the same weight and she is on the tightest snaps on her Mutt too :) they are lovely and soft arent they :) i'm defo getting some more:)

Donna (tlb) we've never had any leakage problems with Mutts tho i think if we had her in the medium size any earlier she may have leaked as she has just started putting weight on her thighs and is only filling out leg holes now

sara

xxxxxxxxx

oops:dohh: that was me /\/\/\ rob forgot to log himself out and i just assumed it was me LOL

sara

xxxxx

:haha: you confuzled me for a sec

LOL only on wednesdays in private :blush: :haha:

:rofl:

How come i've never seen this Sara....i'm offended :haha:

ok i must be behind but am i right, your the big P? I'm sure i didn't know that but if i did then just ignore me it's been a loooonnnggg day :blush:, congrats!!!!

No her clothes were wet all over unless it had just spread from the legs :shrug: Last time i used it we put a wrap on and it was fine but i agree i don't want to cover it up they're soo cute! Sizing with Millie can be difficult though, she's kind of slim and petite really, she was 22lbs at last weigh in just before xmas, i get worried about buying her mediums incase they don't fit. I think i read somewhere they're releasing new mutts that have 3 layers rather than 2? Tho don't hold me to that. It's not been washed that many times either tbh so maybe that played a part in it too.

I would try a medium if I were you, I'm sure you could change it if it didn't fit, if you just tried it on her really quickly?

I read too that they are doing new thicker ones, and have also read a fair few people saying they are not absorbant enough for them, but I wasn't really after them for their big absorbancy, more that they were cute and good for summer with nothing else on :rofl:

OMG i'm so confused :rofl: Are we talking about me or YOU or who OMG OMG so conflussseeeeddddd

:rofl: Aaah well yes :haha: I'm sorry ok i'm sooooo dense right now....
Hmmm well yes i am...but kinda scared :lol:

Sorreeeeeee

aww y u scared hunny? Early days? It'll be ok :hugs:

ive been wondering how far gone u were actually, keep checking if uve put a ticker up haha

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->