~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

6 weeks :( Its so scary i didnt find out until after this last time and plus this time its something that we understand you know...:shrug: The first time we werent trying and i didnt really understand how powerful loving your baby was so i was worried but not the same :shrug: So confusing...yea i'm not going to put a ticker up until i have the scan... Tho still havent phoned the docs as still doesnt seem real :rofl:

Ahh bless you and I totally echo what you say there...in a way I'm kinda dreading being pregnant again as this time I'll be actively TTC...plus I'll know about it before 10 weeks :blush: scary times.

Only 6 weeks to your scan though! :happydance: ring the doc's and get it booked! :happydance:

So many pregnant ladies at the moment!

:lol: Its cold outside and thats the only place i get signal... Sickness only got me like 11 weeks last time but i feel it coming NOW!!!! :cry:

Booo! Sickness got me at 26 weeks plus...bloody evil thing. :hugs2:

awww hun :hugs: i'm sure everything will be ok, get an appointment and beg to get an early scan, that might help to ease your mind a little :hugs: hun

sara

xxx

Hmmm yea should prob call them tomorrow... Twiglet it got me at 11 and lasted until the end really, got a bit better (not throwing up :haha:) at about 21 weeks.

Ahh thats truely fooey! The only time I was majorly sick was during labour during transition and I aimed it at Liam who had just pulled my epidural line out half hour before by accidient :dohh:

I'm not normally that way inclined :rofl:

Yeah try asking for an early scan :thumbup: :hugs2:

Argghh I've missed so much!! I've broke my laptop and Halen is being the biggest winge bag in the whole world!

Donna I am so sorry hunny :hugs:

I live the idea of a nappy party :D I'll be first on the door lmao

Someobe fill me in on happenings as I cba to go throw pages n pages on the tiny screeb on the Ipod

oooh a nappy party, ooh i might nick that idea, ooh imagine, a nappy catalogue

hahahahaha

x

I know this is probably the wrong place but most of the people on my Facebook I know from here use this section so just letting you know that I have deactivated my Facebook account and anyone who would like to keep in touch just let me know and I will send you my MSN address via personal message! Love ya xx

Righto I just found this link on FB for blueberry nappies...and these include the minki type so thought I'd share just to share the love:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLUEBERRY-ON..._Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE?hash=item20aecaf426

I've not bought one as I paid £22.50 for mine the other day :rofl:

I know this is probably the wrong place but most of the people on my Facebook I know from here use this section so just letting you know that I have deactivated my Facebook account and anyone who would like to keep in touch just let me know and I will send you my MSN address via personal message! Love ya xx

aww hun why you deactivated it?? hope everything is ok babes ?? :hugs:

Yeah it's just me going through a crisis point at the moment, battling my inner demons so to speak. I had to deactivate it because I was close to the point of blarting out everything on there that's going through my head at the moment and it would just annoy a lot of people so I closed it down to avoid temptation! I will probably reopen it when I get my head straight and drag myself out of this pit of depression just safer for all concerned if I don't have the status update to hand lol xx

Just going to send :hugs2:

And erm, shows how much time I spend on FB when I meant to put "found this link on ebay" not fb :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->