~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

awww hun :hugs: i do hope you get some answers soon

Sam thats great(well not but ykwim) hope cole starts to pick up soon :)

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

awww hun :hugs: i do hope you get some answers soon

Sam thats great(well not but ykwim) hope cole starts to pick up soon :)

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

;) Cheers babe, im hoping tit wont take to ling for it to have effect!

Bought LO a ecobubs nappy as i heard they were perfect for overnight.. put it on him and it's a nice fit thank god! However Cole sleeps on his side and around his leg his onesie was a bit wet.. so im not sure if it is sweat (as it is quite hot here atm) or if he leaked a bit.. but well see, it is 2nd hand so it should be nice and absorbent!

Anyhow, i made a pic so ill upload it later :)

Finally got him a vibrating bouncer chair too! He seemed to think it was alright for a bit but still cried like usual after a couple of min unfortunately... so much for that option :dohh:

I am now mostly resorting to settling him by lying in our bed and feeding him whilst he is swaddled and wedged and it still takes about an hour for him to fall asleep even if he is tired but at least he is having a bit of sleep afterward....

Finally got him a vibrating bouncer chair too! He seemed to think it was alright for a bit but still cried like usual after a couple of min unfortunately... so much for that option :dohh:

I forgot to say about the vibrating bouncer, sometimes when Leyla is really screamy with colic and won't lie on her back even in the bouncer, I put her on her front in it. I know it's a bit weird and probably would get me shouted at by the HV but I make sure it won't tip and it usually stops her crying. Obviously I don't strap her into it so I have to stay right next to her, but that's easier than pacing around with her over my shoulder.

LOL ill try it out ;) though i cn see it now, hell probably scream murder at me for even trying to put him face down on that bouncer :rofl:

You should see his face when i try to give him his dummy when he is upset, his face twisted in complete disgust and it's as if im trying to poison him :haha: i should really make a pic of that soon..!

Honestly what ever works though, we sleep Cole on his side now (in a wedge) and moslty he sleeps on our bed on the duvet which is very soft which would probalby set any HV off aswell but it is the only way i can get him (and us) some rest atm :winkwink:

I forgot to say about the vibrating bouncer, sometimes when Leyla is really screamy with colic and won't lie on her back even in the bouncer, I put her on her front in it. I know it's a bit weird and probably would get me shouted at by the HV but I make sure it won't tip and it usually stops her crying. Obviously I don't strap her into it so I have to stay right next to her, but that's easier than pacing around with her over my shoulder.

Aww Lunaty :hugs2:

I'm really not in a good mood today :cry: Little Moo is sick...she has diahorreia and everytime she eats it projectiles back up :cry: her cot is soaked, I was up from 1am till 3am with her and then again 5am till 7am...then she slept on me from 7am till 10am but I couldn't sleep as I was too worried about her :blush:

It's a cough thing, cause whenever she coughs thats when the whole bottle comes back up :(

aww no poor caitlyn, and poor you :hugs: hope she feels better very soon x x x

:hugs: JL, i only got half the convo as there were a few pages to read but i really hope the Osteo has some answers :hugs:

Twiglet :hugs: for Caitlyn.

Lunaty; checked tirsokas and no small available yet sorry hun. As for LP Prairie nappies I think more will be on order once the value of the euro improves on the pound, tbh it's too expensive to order them and pay import fees aswell, by the time i've added VAT they'll be really expensive.

Sara; any sign of your postie yet? :happydance:

nope no postie yet :cry: havent had post for a few days tho so dunno if its os of the snow?

yea quite possibly, my post has been sporadic aswell :cry: Don't really blame the posites tbh it must be pretty grim for them but it is a bit :grr: too!

^ WSS :lol: we've not had any post since the 23rd and we haven't even got that much snow :nope:

Caitlyn has managed to keep ready brek down :wohoo: and 2oz of milk :wohoo: little steps!

aw thats great Twiglet :) i'm sure she will be feelin loads better v soon :)

It's been okish today! A tad better :wohoo:

I got my dalmations pawprint blueberry [minki kind] and tbh I am NOT loving it right now..its not the cuteness I anticipated :cry:

I'll see how much I like Moo in it but I wish they had the cow print one in instead as thats the one I wanted!

Sara; i know. My postie came today and fetched me my soapnuts i ordered wednesday but no itti's that were disptched tuesday? Thats a bit odd but i blame weather!

Twiglet; glad she's feeling bit better :hugs:

i still dont have my soap nuts either :hissy: i want nappies and soap nuts :cry: on a good note i bleached all my inserts yesterday (naughty i know but they needed it !) and stripped everything and i am so so pleased woth everrything being all nice and sparkly clean ! :happydance:

sara

xxxx

I got my soap nuts about 2 days ago :haha: I haven't used them yet though. I got a weeks worth of post all in one go, was really cool! Still missing a few nappies though :rofl:

Ohh soapnuts sounds intriguing! Am off to find out more about them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->