~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

www.inasoapnutshell.com <------thats where i got mine from they still havent come but we havent had post for over a week now, apparently all the Mail is stuck at sorting offices so you have to pick it all up yourself :cry:

^^ thats where i got mine too, the 'free' sample that costs 75p :laugh2:

oow sara thats rubbish, my postie has still been coming but theres still no signs of the itti i had to order in. I know the orders been dispatched so hopin it'll be here soon :thumbup:

:cry: i need bum fluff n i gotta wait till atleast monday ..... then thats if they have even got to the sorting office.....bloody 'Royal' Mail bet the queen gets her bum fluff when she wants it :hissy: :haha:

I HATE SNOW!!!

LOL sara, im pretty sure the queen doesnt order bum fluff as you so eloquently call it hahaha

x

Hey girls,

Has any one else had leakage from the leg elastics in Bumgenius pockets v3?
I sleep Cole on his side and every single time his side around the leg and top is wet through! If he does a poo yo can see it coming through the stitches at the leg elastics?!

Maybe i am not stuffing them enough>? He is only on the big insert that is folded at the front to make it the smallest setting, but i do notice that it seems to sink to the bottom and not stay at the top of the pocket to cover his while bum...

Any tips are greatly appreciated as i cant really use them this way now :(!

Oh hun i dont really as i didnt use them until Tabs was bigger :hugs: Only one of my nappies i remember coming through the stitches as its still stained :dohh:

Sara thats shit from your postie ours brave our drive which is a mile of sheet ice :shock: Like you drive and skid all the time..kinda fun if Tabs wasnt in the car :haha: Our nearest sorting office place is like 1hr away so i would have a fit.

Sara; :rofl:

Sam; I always find the BG, well any of my BTP nappies, leaked at the legs whenever my LO was inbetween sizes?

Sara; :rofl:

Sam; I always find the BG, well any of my BTP nappies, leaked at the legs whenever my LO was inbetween sizes?

yeah it was the same for us Sam...she always has little leg leaks when she's too little for the next size up but too big for the one she's on :hugs:

Has anyone tried the econobums and are they any good?? (it's that budget thing again lol)

I'm eager for the wraps I ordered to arrive because managing a full day on 3 NaughtyBaby nappies is rather tricky :haha:

Once the wraps are here I can whip out the Terry cloths and really go to town :thumbup:

Also Ellie, I haven't got round to measuring Cassidy yet. I had a whirl this morning but my brain froze and I couldn't fathom what to do for some reason. Making a mountain out of a mole hill lol!

Will get OH to do it a bit later when he gets back from the garage!

Off topic a little bit, but does anyone know anyone who knits large thick and soft blankets, You know the kind you can't help but put against you face? lol

I'm after a customised blanket for Cassidys cot bed so if anyone knows anyone who makes beautiful and soft large blankets can you point me in their direction so I can ask them to make one for me pretty please :hugs:

not tried the econs sorry. Think they're pretty new tbh?

Hmm well i tripple stuffed it last night LOL.. the big insert on the medium setting and two doublers! No poo stains this time yet he again was a bit wet!!! GRRRRRRR

Hmm he must be inbetween sizes but he still looks fine on the small setting.. he is only 4,8 kg's..

Ive now got him ina homemade pocket with a hem microfiber trifold and a microfiber doubler.. hopefully that will not leak and i know it is just the BG's atm..

Poor bubba is due for his first set of vaccinations today too :( im not looking forward to it! He is already miserable... a fever with it is gonna be a nightmare!

aww poor cole....i'm sure he will be ok though:hugs: you might find that the fit of the BG just isnt suiting his shape at the moment hun...i quite often find that Daisy will leak in one particular brand for a week or so if she is changing shape IYGWIM? depending on the cut of the nappy etc :hugs:

Hey ladies, just a quicky as the laptop is still broke :( MIL decided on Friday to feed LO mash which was fine, until she said she'd banged a load of butter in it :saywhat: se knows Halen's dairy intollerant but didn't think butter would do
any harm :wacko: so all he did yesterday was have diarreah, scream and cry in pain :cry: I felt so helpless, I gae him baby gaviscon and calpol but it didn't really help much. He has awful nappy rash today and keep being sick. It's the first time he's ever had dairy directly as we realised he was dairy intolerant before we where weaning. MIL feels
awful about it an I know she didn't mean to, but it was so hard to see him in pain and couldn't help.
I'm ringing the osteo tomorrow to book and appt and we'll see where we go from there.

I hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Ohh bugger JLA!!! I hope he will feel better soon darling..

I rang the doc this morning at 8 and had an appointment for 11.30 to get his first vaccines and a checkup and i was hoping to discuss the colic and see if he could prescribe something.. now i get a call 30 min before the appointment to cancel cause they ran out of the bloody vaccine!!!!!!! GRrrr

I deliberately had to keep him up to go and now he is in a state! :(

Ohh and the stupid homemade pocket leaked too!!!! I really need to find something that fits properly atm.. I hope Sara's BB's will fit him good.. :dohh:

oh :hugs: Jayleigh..hope he perks up soon hun..

And :hugs: to you too sam..hope Cole settles a little...any sign of the BB's?? there might be a little something extra in there for you too :) tho i dont know if it will be of any use to you :shrug: :hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

And :hugs: to you too sam..hope Cole settles a little...any sign of the BB's?? there might be a little something extra in there for you too :) tho i dont know if it will be of any use to you :shrug: :hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

Finally got him off to sleep, hopefully hell stay asleep for a couple of hours now..
No BB's yet though it is still morning, i generally get the mail at around 1pm here.. so i am keeping my FX i will get the package today!
Cant wait to see whats in it then :blush: im always so curous when it comes to these things haha

btw, ive seen this uber cute nappy that would be perfect for daisy, i am really tempted to get it for her hahahaha!!!

sara

xxxxxx

Finally got him off to sleep, hopefully hell stay asleep for a couple of hours now..
No BB's yet though it is still morning, i generally get the mail at around 1pm here.. so i am keeping my FX i will get the package today!
Cant wait to see whats in it then :blush: im always so curous when it comes to these things haha

btw, ive seen this uber cute nappy that would be perfect for daisy, i am really tempted to get it for her hahahaha!!!

aw bless him..hope he sleeps for a while for you :hugs:

LOL i wouldnt gett too excited its not that good :blush: just hope it can be of some use to you....really hope it comes today..i posted it aggeeees ago and the PO woman said about a week but i think the snow has delayed :hissy:

what have you seen?????..you're gonna tempt me into more fluff buying !LOL

Sam have u tried boring old terrys? Thats all we used for the first 11ish weeks as pockets where to big so didn't fit tight enough around his legs which led to leaks and explosions :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->