~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

oh :hugs: Jayleigh..hope he perks up soon hun..

And :hugs: to you too sam..hope Cole settles a little...any sign of the BB's?? there might be a little something extra in there for you too :) tho i dont know if it will be of any use to you :shrug: :hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

Finally got him off to sleep, hopefully hell stay asleep for a couple of hours now..
No BB's yet though it is still morning, i generally get the mail at around 1pm here.. so i am keeping my FX i will get the package today!
Cant wait to see whats in it then :blush: im always so curous when it comes to these things haha

btw, ive seen this uber cute nappy that would be perfect for daisy, i am really tempted to get it for her hahahaha!!!

aw bless him..hope he sleeps for a while for you :hugs:

LOL i wouldnt get too excited its not that good :blush: just hope it can be of some use to you....really hope it comes today..i posted it aggeeees ago and the PO woman said about a week but i think the snow has delayed :hissy:

what have you seen?????..you're gonna tempt me into more fluff buying !LOL

Id get excited about a post stamp m afraid :rofl:
Is her B-day or something coming up soon?! It's to cute to leave LOL..
Or maybe i should leave it for secret easter? :haha:

Don't mean to come across as dense or anything... But I am ordering some of them bogof Flip nappies and when I add 2 in my basket it shows as full price, does this get adjusted further down the line or am I supposed to just add 1 in the basket and then they send the extra one automatically??? I'm confuddled x

Thank you Hun, I amaze myself at how thick I can be sometimes, I mean I nearly brought over 50 quids worth of nappies lol, would you like me to keep a pack to the side when they arrive Ellie, for when you are able/allowed to buy them? Lol x

Update: okay so I ordered the bogof flip stay dry in zinnia, the bogof econobums and 2 tots bots x

Sorry it's me again, don't mean to hog the thread but i've got to speak to someone, I'm really peed off at OH!

So he comes upstairs to tell me it's snowing again which was nice then he lays down next to me, also nice. I then though it a good moment to bring up the cloth diapering and told him how happy I was it was going well so far. I then went on to say how Cassidy had fell asleep in my arms today a few times without being rocked which I was pleased about. I then made a comment somewhere along the lines of 'i think what I'm doing is classed as attached parenting' to which mark threw a hissy fit telling me I sounded like my sister thinking I know it all and he asked if I was delusional or something! I was quite upset by this statement and I asked him to leave me alone as I was angry with him, to which he said 'well aren't I allowed an opinion then' and I said my opinion was on a range of different things to do with parenting but his was on me, he was judging me!

To stick the knife in more he told me that 'this is why people don't like you and you'll never have any friends while your like this' he knows how upset I am that I can't make friends easily.... Trust issues and all that!

I so badly want to get the kids and leave right now because I know this is how it's always going to be between me and him! I know I can be a lazy cow sometimes but he knew this and after leaving me for someone else he chose to come back and be with me and the
kids!

The house isn't even as bad as he thinks it is, yeah a bit cluttered and unorganised but certainly not dirty!
I had a rough last few months with Cassidys pregnancy and got behind on a lot and things didn't change after the birth with the on demand breastfeeding, painful nipples, mastitis etc, I just got so far behind but he promised he would help me catch up on everything to a point that I could maintain it by myself again but he hasn't bothered and I'm so overwhelmed!
I could just cry at the moment, I really can't think of any other reason now why I'm with him other than the kids, Im not even sure if I love him anymore?

Sorry ladies, I didn't mean for it to be so long but once I got going I couldn't stop.... Of outside for a naughty ciggy and a cry now xx
He's been out all day whilst i've been at home with the 3 kids, the boys fighting

he sounds like a bit of a dick to be honest darling..

why does he feel it's necessary to throw a fit at the way of parenting if everything is going ok along the lines of baby>?

so am i miss understanding things or does he rather want to use disposables and spend more money.. or is he just not agreeing with the holding ?

I must be honest if you are questioning whether it's all worth it and youve already had a history id would choose happiness for myself but i cant see all the things that happen of course :)

:hugs:

I'm the first to admit Im not perfect but sometimes he says things that really make me feel down and make me doubt myself. I would understand if I'd changed in some way since being with him but I've always been the same person I am now. Yes I'm tired sometimes and stressed, 3 kids down the line who wouldn't be?
Everytime we have a row I tell him I'm leaving him and everytime I mean it but then he'll change and be all sweetness and light and I'll start to feel guilty about leaving him because I'm too nice to want to hurt anyone!
Even if I did decide to, he's all I know, I'd be lost and I have nobody to turn to!
I don't know, maybe it is me and I just don't see it, I mean he does have a point, I don't have friends so something about me must stop people wanting to be friends with me!

All I know is I think our relationship has run it's course but I don't know what to do about it, he'll probably lay the guilt trip on me and I'll cave and end up staying, I could slap myself for being such a coward!!

and just to add, OH has said since day 1 I can't leave Cassidy to cry and to pick her up which I was fine with, I can't stand to see her cry either! But the last couple of weeks he's decided that she needs a routine and I can't keep holding her all the time (which is what she's used to) but it's all about what suits him in a 'that's final' kind of way!
He barely holds her, has her for 2 minutes and thinks he's done his bit and passes her back!

I think at this point the best thing to do is make arrangements to go, he won't leave, I've asked him to go in the past and he refuses because he knows it's harder for me to uproot with the kids and he knows I have nobody to turn to!

If yo do think the relationship has run it's course and he is making things deliberately hard for you (and you for him for that mater) then i my eyes that would say enough but of course everyone is different..

No one has the right to say no person will like them the way they are, thats simply not true and said to be hurtful!
And to say you dont have the strength to go through with it etc. just goes to show how much he's got you down..!

I would really urge you to have a talk with someone, preferably a proffesional, just so you can dig a bit and see what you really want and where you stand..
When i was going through some stuff and had to clear my head, i talked to the doc who referred me to someone and even though i only went 2 times it did make a lot of difference and it encouraged me to make some changes!!

Id really recommend that specially since youve already got 3 kiddos to think about too of course :)

:hugs:

oh :hugs: Jayleigh..hope he perks up soon hun..

And :hugs: to you too sam..hope Cole settles a little...any sign of the BB's?? there might be a little something extra in there for you too :) tho i dont know if it will be of any use to you :shrug: :hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

Finally got him off to sleep, hopefully hell stay asleep for a couple of hours now..
No BB's yet though it is still morning, i generally get the mail at around 1pm here.. so i am keeping my FX i will get the package today!
Cant wait to see whats in it then :blush: im always so curous when it comes to these things haha

btw, ive seen this uber cute nappy that would be perfect for daisy, i am really tempted to get it for her hahahaha!!!

aw bless him..hope he sleeps for a while for you :hugs:

LOL i wouldnt get too excited its not that good :blush: just hope it can be of some use to you....really hope it comes today..i posted it aggeeees ago and the PO woman said about a week but i think the snow has delayed :hissy:

what have you seen?????..you're gonna tempt me into more fluff buying !LOL

Id get excited about a post stamp m afraid :rofl:
Is her B-day or something coming up soon?! It's to cute to leave LOL..
Or maybe i should leave it for secret easter? :haha:

LOL nope not her B day till june .....:)

Bekki Massive Massive Hugs hun..it really sounds to me like you have made your mind up hunny :hugs:

i agree with Sam, i'd defo get yourself to see someone, speak to your HV they can refer you if you want it....if you eve need a shoulder or rant you know where i am...i would offer you a bed .....well a sofa and a few blankets etc if i lived closer hun massive massive :hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

Thanks hun, I've actually been considering going to my doctors. I really need someone to listen whilst I get it all out and whilst I love this place I find it hard to put things into words so you guys don't get the full story, I've never been good with the written word! But I do thank you for your opinion on it Lunaty :hugs:

Anyway enough of that depressing nonsense, on a fabulous note, I can't wait for my new nappies to arrive :happydance:

I ordered the bogof flip in zinnia and the bogof econobums and 2 tots bots fluffles (I think) yesterday! I also ordered 4 bummies wraps the other day! Not sure how long it's all going to take to get here though with this snow!!!!

I'd like to add if anyone knows about any other bogof offers I'd love to hear about them, I love bogof lol x

Oh and my sister in law in being induced today (pending a room on delivery) so I get a brand new niece soon :happydance:
I've been trying to convince her to go the natural route, with breastfeeding, cloth nappies and babywearing :thumbup: but I'm not sure if she's convinced!

Update: My order for the Flip, Econobums, and Tots Bots has been dispatched :happydance::happydance:

The wraps I ordered before them still haven't been though :cry:

Bekki huge hugs hunny I'm sorry ur OH is being a dick :hugs:

well ladies my laptop is truely dead :( it's gonna cost more than the laptop is worth now to fix it so we've bought a new spangely sony vaio :yipee:
I have an appt at the osteo tomorrow so fingers crossed they can help us

yeah my macbook is starting to fall apart slightly too LOL ive had it since 4 years now though..with pretty much everyday use!

Im eyeing that new macbook that came out end of last year.. :cloud9: but i still need to convince Dh that we need it as oldie still does the job even though it's tethered.. i told him he could have the old one then :rofl:

LOL yeh we defo need a new Lappy..tho it still works and we have a fairly new PC so cant really warrant it :cry: hope you have fun with your new Laptop Jayleigh and hope the Osteo helps some :hugs:

Bekki; hope your SIL gets a room ..... GL to her :D

Sam - just buy one and then he cant do anything about it !LOL....any sign of new fluff?

sara

xxxxxxx

Grr not yet, i hope to have some by this afternoon! Im getting impatient now LOL, no mail at all yesterday

I had him in a sposie last night and the thing leaked like crazy this morning.. i dont know how people do it! Having a sposie on all night...it just doesnt work

Im off to the osteopath in 2 hours for Cole, hopefully this session will help him a bit..

And ill also have to make a pic of my complete stash now! It's building quite nicely haha

I wish i could just buy one, though my finances are reliant on Dh atm :dohh:
This is the first time i dont have my own income and it sucks!!!

Mind you we still have a joint Visa, but he would then be able to see it :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->