~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

LOL its awful relying on them isnt it...my Maternity Allowance ran out the week before last and TBH we are really struggling at the moment so i cant spend how i usually would :cry: lol ...i'm just realisig how much of a Shopaholic i am :blush: tho hopefully he will get this new job and we will have more pennies and i can buy lots more fluffy things!!!!!

oh i really hope those BB's get there soon...i hate it when post takes ages..i always feel really guilty :(

sara

xxxxxxx

Sam what happens at the osteo? Have you noticed a difference with Cole yet? O/T but I'm sooo jealous, I'd love a mac book bit can't afford one :( I'm surprised it's not available on the NHS considering acupuncture is! It said on a website it can be but most doctors won't refer you :wacko: I'm not fussed about paying for it, I'd pay the earth if it stopped him crying n made him sleep!!

Sam what happens at the osteo? Have you noticed a difference with Cole yet? O/T but I'm sooo jealous, I'd love a mac book bit can't afford one :( I'm surprised it's not available on the NHS considering acupuncture is! It said on a website it can be but most doctors won't refer you :wacko: I'm not fussed about paying for it, I'd pay the earth if it stopped him crying n made him sleep!!

He has been a bit easier, still crying but not the whole day.. lets say he starts getting difficult form around 3 pm till bout 11pm when we go to bed.. ( as in impossible to get him to nap and crying all the time...) instead off from morning till night..

The osteopath just manipulates his body to a better position, feels blockages tenseness etc, getting the body to recognize the right position .. it may take a couple of session for the body to adapt and listen to the signals though

It helped me a lot with my back though i feel i need to go again after labor etc :dohh: i hope hell be a bit better again after this session :thumbup:

Id give anything a go.. acupuncture seems to work well too! I almost had some to get pregnant but i didnt need to as i fell pregnant that cycle LOL

As for the macbooks, yeah they are bloody expensive, but theyll be going up in price soon too.. (i used to work a lot in that area!) They are the best computer i have every had and ill never go back.. (though if i had too i would buy a Vaio too ;) )... i managed to buy this one before i even met Dh and was living on my own.. i had the cash then, nto having to worrie bout anyone else :dohh:

Ohh and Sara dont feel guilty, it always takes ages here ;)
Ive got a package form you before so im not worried haha

Damn Cole just woke up aftre only 20 min nap grrrrrrr

LOL..it is defo on its way, i promise!!!

Oh no...Daisy only ever has 20 min naps through the day now unless i am wearing her :dohh: you should see me run round trying to get things done while she sleeps !LOL

Lol Halen sleeps in 30minute blicks, then crys cause he's still tired :dohh: if we can get him back off he'll sleep another 1.5-2hours, but 9 times out of 10 he won't go back off :(

Thanks Sam I'll be interested to see how it goes tomorrow. My doctor and HV won't take it seriously but I've noticed problems starting to appear; he's gaining slower than ever (I know this could be normal though so not too worried) he has constant dark circles under his eyes, he won't roll over any more?? He is more n more tearful And angsty everyday, he can't ever just chill he's constantly restless

yeh Jayleigh..Daisy is the same..tho will only go back off for maybe 10 mins and thats only if we rock her and keep her in our arms....and seems constantly tired...i gave in on sunday and did all her naps with me either holding, rocking or lying(i might have had a snooze tooLOL) with her and she went off loads better and slept a little longer and was a happier girl but when am i meant to do the house work if we do that all the time???

i really really hope the Osteo helps Jayleigh..i'm thinking about taking Daisy too..... Huge Huge :hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

Yeah Halen sleeps a bit better if I'm in with him but not massively so. He refuses to be rocked to sleep he likes to lay in bed with someone.

Anyhoo nighty ladies I'm pooped!! Xx

Night hun x x

It's going to be a fluffy explosion this week and next with all the fluff I've ordered lol!

I think I've gone and got me enough to go full time when they arrive :happydance:

And what's more, I've thrown caution to the wind and put Cassidy in one of her Naughty Baby nappies tonight for bed, fingers crossed she wakes up dry! I couldn't imagine it would be anywhere near as bad as the stench of the disposables in the morning though!! x x

Daddy put Halens nappy on last night....with the wrong insert in!! So Halen had soggy clothes this morning :dohh:

Snap! Cassidy had to be changed at about 3am due to soggyness lol

Oh and my SIL had her baby girl, 7lb 4oz at 37 weeks!!!

Ohh thats a fantastic weight!! Bigger than Halen and he was 39weeks lol

Have they named her? X

No name as yet but I'm sure it will be lovely :D

It was her back waters that went so they broke her primary waters at 7:20 and she was born at 11:55 so a very quick labour lucky cow lol

Just waiting on a photo to be sent to my phone, can't wait to see her :happydance:

aw thats great :) i cant wait to start trying again..i LOVED being Pregnant.....:blush:

Nightmare about the soggy bums......LOL @ your OH Jayleigh :dohh: rob has done that once but he's learned from his mistakesLOL..he's now chief night nappy putter onerer !LOL

Bekki, what inserts are you using? you might find you need some boosters or something more absorbent:thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Awww Sara there's no harm in getting a bit of practice in eh? LOL

That's the million dollor question about the boosters, fact is I have no idea what they are other than they are reusable and made from some sort of material, perhaps that's where I'm going wrong?? LOL

I have some on order though so atleast I will know what those one are, it's just the ones I have, have been in storage for a bit and I forget LOL.

I'm gutted, had a snooze on the sofa and thought, It's okay I have the doorbell thingy plugged in and I'll hear if the postman rings it!

Well did he even bother ringing it?? Noooooooo he didn't!!! What does he think I have a doorbell for?? Decoration?? LOL

I don't even know which one of many orders it is!!!

Were back from the osteo. He said Halen has tightness around the back of his neck and his diaphram. He said it's really common with colicky sleepless babies, apparently we should see a very small difference in a couple days and the more sessions we have the greater improvement. Fingers crossed eh?

oh i hope so Jayleigh!!!...Bekki for best absorbtion i would defo recommend some Bamboo Inserts/Boosters..they are defo the most absorbent IMO but they do take an age to dry compared to Microfibre etc :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->