~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I've never tried bamboo but we have hemp and their great! We have a stuffins insert that has a small booster pad with it so its extra absorbant, fab for bed

bekki - congrats

jayleigh - :hugs: hope the sessions help

Were back from the osteo. He said Halen has tightness around the back of his neck and his diaphram. He said it's really common with colicky sleepless babies, apparently we should see a very small difference in a couple days and the more sessions we have the greater improvement. Fingers crossed eh?

Thats what they said with Cole too..

We had his 2nd session yesterday and they (she got help form another osteopath!) gave both me and him treatment as apparently the birth had interrupted with our heartbeat connection and it was making him very anxious, and he also had a major headache that was causing tension in his diaphragm!

What a weird feeling was that! I could swear i could feel that connection going again, it was freaky! But i must be honest Cole has been a completely new baby!!!! I still dont want to believe it completely but i was able to put him to sleep 2 times without much fussing, no screaming in pain, it's like i have my old baby back!!!! :cloud9: He slept for 6 hours straight and this morning he went back to sleep trying to poo (which is always a major stress thing as it causes him so much pain!)

She said id be a bit emotional after the treatment as it was quite big and ive been a bit sobby, crying yesterday for a couple of times (he fell asleep on my chest for the first time in ages and actually truly gave me a first smile too :cloud9:)

Words cant express but if he stays this way then ill be the happiest mom ever!!!

Im just wondering how we lost that connection some how in the first place..

Honestly JLA, stick with it!!! I hope your bubba gets to benefit from this too!
:hugs:

Sam I'm so so pleased for you hun!! I hope he goes strength to strength, :hugs: I will be sticking with it we have our next appt the same time next week. How long did it take for you to see progress after the first session? Xx

Sam I'm so so pleased for you hun!! I hope he goes strength to strength, :hugs: I will be sticking with it we have our next appt the same time next week. How long did it take for you to see progress after the first session? Xx

We got home and i fed him and he was already much more relaxed (because he had such a headache i gave him 2ml pamol as well as i was expecting things to get worse) but he went to sleep like an angel and has been ever since..

I just realized i have his first vaccinations today though.. i hope he wont return to his grumpy self :(

I am so glad that worked for you Sam, you must be so pleased. I hope it works good for Halen too Jayleigh.

Freya has been in sposies for 3 days now with this diarrhoea, I miss my fluff so much but I can honestly say I could not have dealt with this in cloth. I have got through more than 50 sposies in that time, ridiculous. I could have bought a new nappy with the money I have spent on sposies this week! :hissy:

Sam; :hugs: i second what sara said :cloud9:

Kirsten; :hugs: Still no signs of getting better? Is it just a bug? Have you managed to take her to the docs/clinic? I posted your nappy yesterday too so i hope you can get back to fluff soon and you can try it out!

Sara; Any signs of your fluffy post yet? I can't remember if i messaged you actually but i also posted your itti yesterday too, sorry that took a bit longer to come than expected, stupid snow :hugs:

i am sooooo not well, paul made our dinner night before last, i told him all the ingredients to use, we had meatballs so he just had to mix all the stuff in the food processor then make it into balls and fry them...

he did it all and when he gave me them i was a bit paranoid he hadnt cooked them through, im always paranoid about food when im pregnant cos i dont wanna put my baby at any risk, but anyway he was adamant they were cooked through so i thought i was just being over paranoid so ate them...

yesterday all day leyla had the bad runs and i had the worst stomach pain ever :( so am pretty convinced ive been food poisoned, i told paul and he said oh i hope the mince was in date :saywhat: surely thats the first thing you'd check? i know i do!!

so am basically feeling like crap atm and have so many orders still to do before i go on holiday, i think i'm gna have to shut the shop down for a bit to catch up :( i know this prob shouldnt be in here lol but i talk to you lot more than i talk to any else on here so seemed like the best place for it

x

oh babe :hugs: :hugs: hopefully it'll only last a day or two, try and not stress yourself out too much, everyone gets ill at times, hopefully your customers will understand :hug:

aww hun massive :hugs: get some rest if you can..i know you will have lots of orders but if you get some rest (or a little nap) i;m sure you'll feel loads better after that hun :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxx

Sam; :hugs: i second what sara said :cloud9:

Kirsten; :hugs: Still no signs of getting better? Is it just a bug? Have you managed to take her to the docs/clinic? I posted your nappy yesterday too so i hope you can get back to fluff soon and you can try it out!

Sara; Any signs of your fluffy post yet? I can't remember if i messaged you actually but i also posted your itti yesterday too, sorry that took a bit longer to come than expected, stupid snow :hugs:

nope :nope: still no sign..i got an e mail from Pay pal saying it had been posted :thumbup: thanks hun!!! I HATE SNOW!!!! bloody posties have been a pain in the arse! i got my soap nuts yesterday but nothing else....we even went to the post depot on monday and they didnt have anything......said all parcels had been sent out :hissy:

I hope you feel better soon hun and remember not to let him cook again lol x

Someone should set up a posting business called Fluffyforce that concentrates on delivering all things fluffy whatever the weather LOL

Whatever the weather wind, rain, shine or snow, our fluffy wheels are good to go! :shrug:

:rofl: Imagine the vans with that on the side!!

Awww Ellie i've been ill for a few days with a bug and its just no fun at all spesh with MS and toddlers and everything else to do :hugs:

Thanks luv, it totally sucks having MS and then on top being ill :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->