~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Its just evil :haha:
Plus am trying to organise my sodding wedding....ok misery over :lol:

Made myself some carrot, parsnip and ginger soup today though but not sure the ginger is working for me. Boooo!!

On a plus note i got an email today saying i get to reserve the new nappies i want on cheeks and cherries :happydance: So i'm exited about that.

aww poor you...not long now to the 'big day' you all sorted?? what new fluff you looking at ????

sara

xxxxxxxxx

:( We're having such a bad day with Halen, he's just crying n crying n crying, he's had 1 15minute nap and then a 30min nap. He's now in bed tired but won't stop crying and nothing me or OH do is calming him down and I don't know what to do :cry:

oh hun massive massive :hugs: really dunnp what to say...maybe tske it in turns to sit with him so you get a break :hugs:

Well I've just fed him in bed and he went to sleep, and woke up as soon as I sat down on the settee :wacko: I think I'm going to go insane, I really do!

:| OH went in and Halen was wide awake, chatting away and giggling like he's had a full night sleep :dohh:

Awww Luv its so awful for you :hugs: :hugs: Such little buggers sometimes :lol:

I really dont know what to say either hun you seem to have tried everything, all i will say is that it wont last forever. Some babies are just like that and you are totally a wonderwoman to cope through it :hugs:
You tried putting an ipod on or something when you're with him?

Just looking at the new Blueberries and more issybears :cloud9:

Well we're back to screaming before bedtime as usual. Dear Lord give me strength!!!

He's been crying for 1hour 40mins :( nothing either of us does stops him, I don't know what to do :cry: he's fed, clean, not teething, he's had calpol...there is nothing more I can do

JL :hugs: :hugs:

Do you think it's maybe something else? Perhaps in addition, Just with him being nearly 7 months he may have a tooth coming through? I know my Lo was terrible when her first tooth came through it was really difficult for her. I don't like recommending it but have you tried calprofen rather than calpol? just a thought anyway :hugs:

whats the difference between the two? He went off in the end, after 2 hours of crying :(

oh hun...i agree with TLB..Daisy was TERRIBLE with her first tooth..(we are getting #2 now) and she's going the same way :nope: what about trying some teething powders? maybe his system is a bit upset if he is teething...calprofen has ibuprofen in which will help with any swelling etc....massive massive :hugs: babes

sara

xxxxxx

Just gonna pipe in and say Caitlyn better be getting a tooth with the way she's been the last few days...tis alright as we're at the in laws so I'm not alone in having to cope with it!! Anbesol is the only thing working for ua at the moment :dohh: I dared to take her necklace off for a clean...worth hour of my life right there with the teething!!

Awww luv, another thing... you CAN combine calpol and calprofen together. They do totally different things (i was recommended by a doctor and my OH and dad are chemists :thumbup:) I do this when Tabs is ill or teething, I know people on here dont like to medicate but IMO if there is something wrong with Tabs there is no way that i'm going to leave her in pain :(

:hugs: :hugs: I really hope he sleeps for you soon, Tabs is also screaming :cry:

yea as others said with the medicine. You can also using teething powders with them, we used ashtons and parsons they were pretty good. :hugs:

i use Ashtons and parsons too..i dont think it actually helps with pain as such but helps with acidic pooes and other nasties that come with teething......apparently it knocks some bubbas out but it didnt with Daisy :shrug:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

We have ashton n parsons but it doesn't seem to make much difference? I will pick up some calprofen tomorrow and we'll see. His teething necklace seems to do sweet eff a! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->