~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Yea i dont think it works with some children but then again it might be working...he is a boy and they are all a bit exaggerated with pain and illness :lol:

:hugs: :hugs:

I use some teething granuals too but Tabs refuses to take them :(

At one point i thought i was carrying around a bloody drugstore... had calpol, calprofen, teething granuals, bongela and then some tickly cough stuff from calpol too :dohh: It was awful...now i swear i have a druggy baby :dohh:

We tried teething gel, the calgel and the dentinox one and all he did was suck it off my finger before it got anywhere near his gums lol

:lol: Yea Tabs really likes eating it too...just have to be quick.

Have you tried it yourself?? :rofl: Makes your tongue go numb.

I tried it any my throat went numb lol I also burnt my finger on a casserole dish...so I put some on lol

yea we used gel too but found the granules pretty good as they get round everywhere. It might just be worth testing with him, if it eases his crying then that could well be part the problem.

P.S sorry if my answers are a bit short it's just i'm doin work at same time :laugh2: x

Sweety I'm sorry you're having such a difficult time at the moment x

Cassidy has 2 teeth that came in within days of eachother during the Christmas period, I did notice she would randomly cry when it appeared everything had been done I.e. Fed, napped, clean etc but she would have these random crying fits that lasted a few hours sometimes and nothing we did seemed to help!

The only thing that we have found that works for Cassidy is Anbesol (sp?) and making sure my hands are thoroughly clean she like her gums rubbed lol

I've found our teething necklace never worked, think I got ripped off there it's probably not even real!!
I do hope you get a break from it soon hun and poor little Halen gets some relief from whatever is troubling him x :hugs:

On a brighter note, I hope I don't miss the postie tomorrow, I have one parcel I know of that's coming tomorrow for sure (unless the postie chickens out with this weather lol) I had it rescheduled for tomorrow so I expect to get it tomorrow lol!
If I get it and it's fluff I'll take pics and post them x

Yeah Anebsol has been a godsend for us too Bekki!

Caitlyn loves eating Ashton and Parsons teething powders :rofl: but Anbesol is ace!

My fluff came but I'm all the way in Cornwall! I want it :cry:

Hey guys!

Cole had his first two shots yesterday and ive had the night from hell!!!
Nothing seems to sooth him (even BF!) he seems hungry constantly but fiddle,grunt,clamp down and pull himself off after a couple of min only to start screaming again... and he just grunts and cry's!! I had to give in at 4.30am as my nipples were so soar and made him some formula which he drank 70ml from and then seemed to be sleepy enough for me to put down finaly!! (only to wake up at 6am again..)

Ive been giving him pamol regularly but nearly 24 hours later he still is the same?!
Any ideahow long the side effects from those shots last? :(

Arghh torture!!

I have to wait possibly 1-2 weeks for a WeeNotions wrap I ordered! A hot pink minkee with Cassidy emroidered onto it! I was going to put more on it but I was unsure of how the costing on their site worked, like if you want it added to another embroidery it's this much but if you want it singley it's that much, well the whole paragraphs baffled me so I kept it nice and simple lol!

I don't even know if any of the above makes sense!

I'm leaning more towards the kind of nappies that require wraps and I've no idea why lol x

Shouldnt last too much longer i remember it was about 24hrs with Tabs for most of hers i think once it lasted a bit longer :hugs:

24 hours for the first and the third set. The second set lasts around 24 - 48 hours. Hope he improves soon Lunaty :hugs:

Hey guys!

Cole had his first two shots yesterday and ive had the night from hell!!!
Nothing seems to sooth him (even BF!) he seems hungry constantly but fiddle,grunt,clamp down and pull himself off after a couple of min only to start screaming again... and he just grunts and cry's!! I had to give in at 4.30am as my nipples were so soar and made him some formula which he drank 70ml from and then seemed to be sleepy enough for me to put down finaly!! (only to wake up at 6am again..)

Ive been giving him pamol regularly but nearly 24 hours later he still is the same?!
Any ideahow long the side effects from those shots last? :(

Hiya hun, I don't know how long it will last because Cassidy never had any side effects but I would like to give you both a great big :hugs: x x

:hugs: poor Cole and poor you! Halen was dodgy for abour 24-48 hours afterwards, back to normal on the 3rd day. We found that when his legs moved he just screamed, we ended up laying him on my chest and letting him feed like that as it meant he didn't need to move his legs to feed.

well lets hope hell be back to normal tomorrow!!! This is @$^&6$# horrible..

aww no poor Cole (and poor you sam) we didnt have any side effects really so cant help there hun:hugs: hope he settles very soon :hugs:

Bekki - i'm going thru a fitteds stage too at the moment :shrug: tho i am getting closer and closer to buying a Flip .... i keep getting closer and closer to the pament bit!LOL.....just a pain they dont accept Paypal....i have some pennies in there which wouldnt make it as obvious to OH if i got them :dohh: LOL

Jayleigh have you noticed any teeth poppin up ?? Like i said earlier Daisy went through hell for a few days with hers and seemed so so inconsolable :cry:

:hugs: to everyone...i'm going offline now or i'm gonna buy some things and get into trouble :blush:

Sara i've already agreed to go halves with someone this time but if you want I can order a second batch on wednesday next week and go halves with you, that way you can use paypal to pay me and your OH will never notice lol x

Oh dear, i had a quick flick through the last few pages and seems everyone's having a rough time!

Sorry about sickyness for Sarah and Ellie, jabs for Sam and Cole, teething for Daisy, Caitlyn and possibly Halen, seems like there was more but I can't remember...

When Freya has had a really high temp we have done Nurofen and Paracetamol alternately with three hour gaps, as Sarah said they do different things and you can combine them so you are not giving the same thing over and over again. Works a bit better that way. Not sure if it would work for teething, but always worth a go!

Didn't go to the docs, but spoke to them on the phone, apparently sounds like Norovirus, my mum has it now, so I'm the last one standing, lol. I think I had it last year (at 5 months pregnant :wacko:) so that may be why I haven't got it this time. Freya still isn't keeping milk down, we're having to dilute it still, still has diarrhoea too. I'm gagging for a bit of sleep, don't think it's going to happen just yet though.

:hugs: to everyone xx

Well no sign of teggies :( we had an awful night, back to feeding all night and then waking up at 7am wide awake, which would be fine if he hadn't of been up most of the night. He's went back off at 8 for half hour and he's now eating crumpets giggling away and I feel like death :(

Well no sign of teggies :( we had an awful night, back to feeding all night and then waking up at 7am wide awake, which would be fine if he hadn't of been up most of the night. He's went back off at 8 for half hour and he's now eating crumpets giggling away and I feel like death :(

I can sympathies! Cole is not having any of it to go down since the last 4 hours and is screaming the place down.. it's bedtime for us now and poor hubby who has to work tomorrow is walking him in his pram out of desperation..

I couldnt even feed him to sleep anymore :nope:
I just dont know whats happening, he is even worse then he was before.. im so afraid that he is gonna stay like this after thinking he was all better form the Osteopath :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->