~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

lol yeh, i have nearly done that a couple of times but now i'm more in the swing i dont forget :)

Mr pants is poorly :( MIL decided to spread her germs so he's got a cold and runny eyes :( he keeps crying and refusing food & BM. Bloody MIL, she always does this! comes round or invites us round and then says "oh BTW I'm poorly" just as she's holding Halen and kissing him :dohh:

oh no ..i hate that..my mum did it when she had swine flu!!!!!!! poor mr Pants :hugs: hun

sara

xxxxxxx

oh i forgot to say ..i got my new Rockmelon Itti today :) its bloody Gorgeous!!! i may have not pre washed and put it on straight away tho :blush: i love it!!! ..still waititng for the rest tho :cry: i hate Royal Mail :cry:

i've just caved in and ordered me some Flips too :blush: no one tell rob :blush: he'll kill me LOL

Awww i'm far too exited to get shopping for more on monday :happydance:

:winkwink: yeh thanks for those Jayleigh:) LOL

oooh Sarah cant wait to see new fluffy pics:)

Oh I don't mind in the slightest.

On a different note. I'm going to go insane if that "penis" we discussed yesterday doesn't STFU

yeh i've just been on again..so so tempted to write....ok so your right we're all wrong does that suit you? but cant be arsed with the agro that will probs follow!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->