~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Lol, I can't really be arsed with that sort of thing, I sometimes find it hard to get into debates like that much as I like reading them :rofl: Just kinda amuses me how aggravated some people can get over some things. Lol!

Think i'm missing something to.
Well how are you all ladies? I have had a quick look through the thread but tbh i have missed so much, well i've had a bit away and now i am back as i have missed you all :flower:
Good news Harley is comando crawling now and is into everything :dohh: he is still waking every hour during the night and we have started EC with him so fingers crossed that will go ok and he will learn the cue's, i just wish we had started it earlier.
:hugs: missed you all xx

Gah this is so not funny i hate not knowing :rofl:

Aww bless him i love it when babies comando crawl :cloud9:

Hey Donna!! Wow good on Harley with the crawling, bet he's loving that, lol! Would love to hear how your EC is going whenever you get on here, I find it so interesting and love hearing how people are doing it. :D Glad you're back :hugs:

Kirsten it's going not to bad, i was interested in it before but was a bit apprehensive but after reading a thread on another forum i go on it was amazing, to see little 6 month old little ones in underpants already is amazing.
Harley loves nappy off time and all ec'ing is so easy i know when he is going to have a poo so i just put him over the potty today when he was grunting and hey presto he did it, wee's are a bit different as i need to learn his cue's and he mine but i have caught a wee today and best of all he has only used 1 nappy all day so that has saved me loads of fluff washing :happydance: i honestly thought it would be hard work but :nope: it's quite fun and harley is loving been a flasher with baby legs on, top and bare bottom everywhere haha. Jon is loving it and supporting me with it and even my mom is all for it as apparently i was out of nappies at 1yo so she must of done ec'ing but with a different name.
I'll let you know how it goes x

Cool, sounds like you are doing great with it already. I am going to start when Freya is walking a bit I think, I like my nappies too much to start any earlier :haha:

Yea i love the idea but i just love the nappies so much :(

Ohh Donna thats fab! I've always been curious about EC but I love my nappies too much LOL

Ladies youll find it if u look around enough :muaha:

Jayleigh he is still in cloth when out and about and also at nap times, the beauty of ec'ing is getting to know your lo and their cue's and even if it saves not washing 2 nappies a day when they have nappy off time that is 2 extra you don't have to wash and tbh i have not missed the poo nappy at all today haha.

Jayleigh he is still in cloth when out and about and also at nap times, the beauty of ec'ing is getting to know your lo and their cue's and even if it saves not washing 2 nappies a day when they have nappy off time that is 2 extra you don't have to wash and tbh i have not missed the poo nappy at all today haha.

How do u know his wee cues? When Halen has nappy off times I watch him like a hawk and still never know when he will wee till it's too late lol

I'm staying zipped I'm afraid :muaha: not really it's in weaning x

The other day Freya did a little shudder just before she weed all over me lol, is that the sort of thing to look for? It's the only time I have noticed it though.

Tabs just goes quiet...am thinking about trying it now cos cos she runs away if she pees on the floor :dohh:

yeh Daisy goes quet too....usually if she is gonna ee she will go quiet, look at me and sometimes spread her legs !LOL .....i've thought about EC but never really looked into it.....well done tho Donna :) (and Mr H :) )

sara

xxxx

:wave: donna welcome back and well done on ECing. :hugs:

oh i forgot to say ..i got my new Rockmelon Itti today :) its bloody Gorgeous!!! i may have not pre washed and put it on straight away tho :blush: i love it!!! ..still waititng for the rest tho :cry: i hate Royal Mail :cry:

I'm going to do some investigation on the royal mail website and see what i can uncover, woman in PO told me theres an area that says where has delayed mailed and an approx time frame, she did say that nothing moved out of our city until Monday (11th) so hopefully it will still appear *crosses fingers and toes* :hugs:

Ooooh i've missed gossip i think i'll have to go be nosey :blush:

Hello there ladies!

Well my Ribbit flips came friday so Rach I'll post yours tomorrow if Caitlyn is better :thumbup: Kirsten I'll also post you one of those nappies to test out...I've been mega pants as I went on holiday and left it at my house :(

I cant wait to try the flip on Caitlyn! It's such a pretty colour :D

Got my moby too thanks Jayleigh! OH is very bemused but has promised he'll use it :happydance:

Other than that my poor bubba has a cold :cry: and I made two taggies!! :D

Aw wicked hun! I hope he enjoys it lol, I still can't get the hang on my storch :( I've never used a woven wrap before and I'm all confused lol
I'm sorry Caitlyn is poorly :( Halen has a cold and conjunctivitis so he's not a happy boy! I hope she gets better soon hun xx

Hello girls,
Ive never heard of EC before, at what age do you start doing that?

And im still waiting on my other fluff but it might actually come today.. i wonder why it wasnt delivered friday with my other fluff..

Cole is still being so difficult to get off to sleep... i had 4 attempts after another were i was sure he was asleep and after 10 min he just woke up again..after the 4th he just would go back to sleep at all and the MIL came and picked him up as Dh had had it with the crying...

He didnt sleep there either but thank god i managed to get him to bed later that night after a bath though he was sleepign so incredibly light!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->