~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Aww poor Halen :( hope he gets better soon!

Yeah I'm quite interested in EC too...Caitlyn goes really quiet when she wees and then looks at me afterwards :lol:

Lunaty hope the sleeping improves soon!

Caitlyn's been rather whingy with going to sleep lately...found out she loves sleeping on her tummy but I'm too worried about it to do it :shrug:

I'm tempted to get another BB as I HATE the pink dalmation print I have :cry: so want to try a new patterned one.

Sam - Halen's sleeping is getting worse lol he's now almost always refusing day time naps, instead he just sits there n cries :wacko: I hope he sorts himself out hunny :hugs:

JLA What is it with our monsters huh!!! :rofl:
God the only thing you can do about it is laugh otherwise i might start to :cry:

The house is looking like a right state and i cant even remember when i cleaned the bath tub last!! Im secretly hoping he will gro over it before 3 months but im not holding my breath :dohh:

Sight... you live and learn, hopefully by the time he is 3 i have forgotten all these awefull times and i will want to TTC again :haha:

The other day Freya did a little shudder just before she weed all over me lol, is that the sort of thing to look for? It's the only time I have noticed it though.

That's exactly the kind of thing hun, with boys it's a bit easier as their you know whats get bigger as they are about to wee :blush:

Blob Harley goes quiet and does a kind of silly look just before.

Sara, kirsten and blob you would all do ec'ing so easy and you can do it part time, atm we are omly managing a few hours a day but at least he is learning and it is quite addictive when you get going.

Aw wicked hun! I hope he enjoys it lol, I still can't get the hang on my storch :( I've never used a woven wrap before and I'm all confused lol
I'm sorry Caitlyn is poorly :( Halen has a cold and conjunctivitis so he's not a happy boy! I hope she gets better soon hun xx

What kind of carry are you trying to do hun? I love using wraps so give me a shout if you need an hand xx

Sorry for all the posts but i don't know how to multi quote :dohh:

SAM ec'ing can be started from birth upto any age so can be started from coles age upwards.

Jayleigh and sam Harley's sleep has been getting worse and in the end i have cut his breast feeds down to 2 a day and the rest are now bottles and he is now settled and slept for 9 hours last night for the first time in 8 months so fingers crossed he sleeps again tonight.
I hope Halen and Cole start sleeping soon xx

Hiya girlie wirlies!

Have been rubbish at keeping up to date with your chattering recently. OH has started to work from home full time so I never get to use the laptop in the day any more :cry: but it's great that he's around more to seel Olivia and help me out, especially since i'm exhausted cooking spud. Hurry up energetic second tri please!!

Anyway, I have a nappy related question. A while ago I got given a tots bots easyfit from a friend who gave up cloth and I never really used it (due to it's blue stars not looking very girly on liv :blush:) but I used it again today and it honestly fits her like a glove! I really love the design and it has dried mega fast as well.

So, I've got my itchy 'checkout now' fingers on, and I was going to get another couple but I have realised there are two types...'fluffle' and bamboo. I have NO idea which this is!! It's a little bit 'shaggy' of that makes any sense, and a bit browny. My instincts tell me its bamboo, but I don't want to buy it and find out its wrong and be stuck with the wrong type. Anyone got any ideas???

Love you all, hope you and your fluffy bums are well :hugs:

Aw wicked hun! I hope he enjoys it lol, I still can't get the hang on my storch :( I've never used a woven wrap before and I'm all confused lol
I'm sorry Caitlyn is poorly :( Halen has a cold and conjunctivitis so he's not a happy boy! I hope she gets better soon hun xx

What kind of carry are you trying to do hun? I love using wraps so give me a shout if you need an hand xx

Sorry for all the posts but i don't know how to multi quote :dohh:

i can do the forward carries fine, I do the pouch one and the FWCC, but I can't get him on my back, I'm meeting up with lulu0504 (it's her wrap I bought) and she's gonna try giving me a hand, but I just can't do it!

I put him on the settee sitting up with the middle of the wrap behind him, I superman him over my shoulders, then as soon as I try to bring the material over his shoulders, it's agony on my arms, shoulders and neck and I just can't carry on doing it. I have carried on once, but I just kept slipping with it :S

Maybe I'm just not good at doing it? I can get him on my back in 5 mins with my mei tai, but this wrap...I just can't do it!

Donna you see the quote marksnext to quote click that then the next then the next till you're done...the last one you just click Quote and that will multi quote for you hun :)

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Donna, as for multi quote, if you click the little + button next to quote, click this on all the posts you want to quote except the last post you want, click quote button on this one and they'll all be there in the box for you to quote

Fluffle is the white fabric and bamboo is the brown.

I prefer my bamboo ones tbh as they're so lovely and absorbant :)

Edit: Fluffle [on my tots bots anyway] is the long piece of white terry towelling type of material. :)

Oooh, fab, thanks hun. It must be the bamboo then. I'm off to get a more suitable colour for the girl! xx

Donna, as for multi quote, if you click the little + button next to quote, click this on all the posts you want to quote except the last post you want, click quote button on this one and they'll all be there in the box for you to quote

:happydance: thankyou

LOl good to see you again online Laura!!!

Wohoo Cole is back of to sleep.. i had to sleep with him for about 45 but hey ;)
Im currently trying to update my stash photo..

I have had Cole in dispo's as MIL got a small pack of newborn and he wont fit them for very long anymore.. (actually just borderline now) So this is my opportunity to let him wear them for the day and wash all of his cloth to make a quick shot :happydance:

Mind you i hope my nappies that are in the post will appear soon..

Also I have two home made nappies that have one of the leg elastics broken.. they still stretch but a little more then the other side.. if anyone is handy with a sewing machine and is willing to pay postage ill send them your way as i will otherwise binn them..

It's the blue and the green in the second row form the top and they are a size small :)

ps. the little neon green nappy with the black fleece is for sale aswell as it is newborn/small and Cole doesnt fit it anymore and is in perfect nic.. so make me an offer if you like!
https://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs234.snc3/22131_246082497150_569242150_3366060_3429248_n.jpg

Ooo lovely stash there hun!! Great news about Cole, glad he seems to be settling down for you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->