~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

still no more fluff for me....has yours shown up yet sam?? :s......OMG i actually managed to get out of the house today:happydance: it was heaven!LOL went to baby group and got Daisy weighed................she is 17 lb 1 1/2 oz!!!!!:shock: i couldnt believe the little fatty !!! :happydance:

Anyone want to help me write an email complaint? I don't know what to put in it?

Lovely stash there Lunaty :)

Bekki, what happened hun?! I would help but apparently, according to Liam, I get rude when complaining :blush:

Ohh nice weight Daisy! Caitlyn's 18.5lbs now. She was 14lbs at 10 weeks...so in the last 14 weeks has only put on 4lbs and 5oz but I'm not too worried :)

Aww Daisy! What a chub chub! Lol Halen's still only 15lb's, he's teeny tiny!

Bekki, whats happened? I'll help if you want x

It's that flip order again :dohh: I hope you have a cup of tea because this is going to be LONG !!

Okay so I ordered on the 10th and got an email on 11th saying they were dispatched. On the 15th I sent an email to confirm who they use to ship goods because I had been told Parcelforce are used and they left the boys Christmas present with a neighbour without leaving a card.

Anyway, I decided to ring them being the impatient person I am and the lady took my details and went off to check, she then came back and said that there appeared to be a problem and that the order might need to be resent.
So she said she would call me back in 10 minutes, 2 hours passed and I decided to call her again. She answered again, her voice had changed (not like a different person lol) but she was fumbling and stammering like she was blatantly lying to me and this was no speech impediment because she had spoken to be perfectly well before hand.
She first said that Parcelforce had said they had no record of anything to be sent to me and then she said she was trying to get through to them and couldn't to find out what's going on.
She said if she couldn't get through to them she would send them tomorrow (Saturday) so I said would it help if I tried to ring them too to chase them up on it and she abruptly said no that I would only get the same response.
So anyway, as I normally do, I went against her telling me no and rang Parcelforce anyway. I explained my situation and they were kind enough to check on the system for me. I gave my details and the details of who I purchased from and something came up right away.
He said that a collection was ordered but it was never carried out and there was no reason to explain why. So that was strike 1, she had lied about there being no record.
So I sent her an email explaining the conversation I had with Parcelforce because then without blatantly calling her a liar she would be aware that I knew she had. This didn't invoke any reaction from her.

So the next thing I know she had responded to the earlier email enquiry I sent before deciding to call saying that she still couldn't get hold of anyone at Parcelforce (took me 2 minutes to speak to a person at Parcelforce) and that she would get her colleague to send it on Monday.... Monday???? She said
Saturday!

Anyway, I queried what day I can expect to receive them and she said Wednesday!

I sent an email today asking her to confirm that my nappies had been sent and asked for a tracking number and she replied a while later saying that Parcelforce had delivered my stuff to the wrong address (bollocks) and she would send them tomorrow and gave me a tracking number and said that I would now receive them on Thursday.

I'm really annoyed, confused and having sanity issues at the moment (long story) so it does bother me more than it should but I have trust issues and despise being lied to no matter who it is that's doing the lying!
I was really upset about it and was crying and everything over the weekend, mostly because of being lied to (I don't take it very well) so my OH ordered some from the other place Babipur to cheer me up and they were dispatched already and should be here tomorrow! I'd cancel my order with BabaMe but I don't trust them to refund me without any issues!

So unbelievably sorry I am still going on about this and I know you all must think I'm a crackpot for letting it work me up so badly but I ponder on things and can't help myself! :wacko:

What should I write to her in an email????

yeah she has really put the pork on since we started weaning :) shes gone up two lines in the red book:) i'm proper chuffed :)

oh crap...thats poo Bekki...i'll help you out...i've got Daisy on my knee at the mo and we're about to have dinner once she's gone to bed etc i'll get you sorted :) :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Urgh poor you Bekki! :nope: some people eh?!

Ohh I cant wait to wean Caitlyn properly. :happydance:

Halen is still so dinkywinky Jayleigh! So cute! Caitlyn's not been that size for yonks! :rofl: She was a monster gainer thankfully its now slowed down! :) she's on the 91st Percentile :shock:

:hugs:Thank you hun, I'm really at the end of my tether at the moment and don't know what I'd do without my BnB ladies:hugs:

Just to let you all know, I posted a few days ago in a different section about issues I've been having with my 'frame of mind' and how it's been a long term issue and didn't know what was wrong with me. Well I went to the doctors today and have been referred to a councillor to be assessed to see whether I need treatment of any kind!

I wouldn't say I'm crazy but I have been suffering in silence for some time and not sought help because doctors have fobbed me off before saying it's just depression and giving me tablets when I know it's much more than that, and I understand I can come across as a little odd at times but as much as I try not to I can't help myself so hopefully when I find out what it is that's wrong with me I might to some degree be able to be back to normal and make more friends :cloud9:

I dunno how good this is as Halen is being miserable today and OH is ill so lucky me has to juggle the world lol

Dear *******

I am writing to you in response to the various email's we have sent each other.
I cannot help but feel that I have been taken for a fool by you. After placing my order on 10/01/2010, I recieved an email the following day stating my order had been dispatched.
On 15/01/2010 I sent an email to yourself to confirm who you used to ship my order. I decided that a phonecall would be a quicker way for a response as I have had problems
with Parcelforce in the past.
When I spoke to yourself, you told me that appeared to be a problem with my order and it might need to be resent. You told me you would ring me
back in 10 minutes. 2 hours passed and still no phonecall, so I took it upon myself to ring you, you answered and I could immediately tell that you where lying to me by the hesitation in your voice.
You told me that Parcelforce had no record of my item and that you would try to get through to them to find out what was happening. You said that if for whatever reason you couldn't get through to them, that you would resend my order the next day (Saturday 16/01/2010).I offered to ring them myself and chase this order up, but when I said this, you abruptly told me not to as I would get the same response. I thought this was an odd thing to say as surely if they had pressure from us both then they might move quicker to sort this problem out, so I decided to call them anyway. When I rang them and got straight through, I explained the situation and the gentleman at Parcelforce very kindly said he would find out what was happening.
He took my details and straight away something came up on his screen. He said that a collection was ordered but never carried out and there was no reason to explain why. This is clearly not what you had told me, so very blatently, you lied to me as you said that there was no record of this.
I sent you an email detailing my conversation with Parcelforce but you didn't reply to it. You instead responded to my orginal email before I rang you explaining you still couldn't get hold of Parcelforce and that you would get your colleague to send my order out Monday. Firstly I don't understand how you can't get hold of Parcelforce yet it took me 2 seconds to get through to them, and also why your now saying Monday will be the dispatch day, yet in our phonecall you told me Saturday? After emailing you to find out when I would recieve my order, you told me Wednesday! This is 10 days after my order was made! I send you an email earlier today to ask for the tracking number and you responded saying that Parcelforce had delivered my order to the wrong address, how could this be if my order was dispatched today and expected delivery Wednesday?
I have orded my nappies else where as to be honest, your service is poor. I am very angry and upset that as a customer I have been treated this way. I would like my order cancelled and my monies refunded as I do not wish to further my transaction with your business. I am absolutely disgusted at your poor customer service and after previously recommending you to friends and family, I can't say I will do so
in the future.

What Jayleigh Said!!! Hope you get something sorted hun :hugs:

and as for the docs etc i really hope you get something sorted out, i know how it feels to feel isolated and that something is brewing :hugs:

sara

xxxxx

I added in that I ordered from another website and signed it A very unhappy customer!

Unfortunately I had to take out the bit about a refund because I ordered some other nappies from there I do still want and they were a bargain price, but I told them I'll be taking my business elsewhere in future!

I shall be removing the group from my FB too as soon as I get onto the laptop (I'm lying in bed on my phone, not actually lying on my phone but using it whilst I'm in bed lol)

Thanks ladies for being so understanding of me, I've been thinking of asking for a name change to BarmyBeks lol x

oh hun,you're not Barmy :hugs: :hugs: i so so wish i lived closer to you to come give you a damn good cuddle

:flower:

:hugs: Bekki, that's rubbish.

Sara, I just flicked back a few pages and saw that Daisy is over 17lb!!! She used to be so tiny! She has overtaken Freya, I weighed her the other day and she is 16lb 2oz! With a nappy on! :dohh: I shall tell her she needs to eat what Daisy is eating :lol:

she's MASSIVE now !! i squealed when the HV told me her weight!! i couldnt believe it !LOL its been since we started weaning ...she eats LOADS now ! :happydance: think i'll have to put her on a diet soon :haha:

I've spoken to the OH about it tonight and he still thinks if I try hard enough I can drag myself back out of the pit I'm in.... Not sure he realises I've been trying to do that for the past 6-7 years and failed so that's why I'm seeing someone about it.
He's that kind of guy who says 'so am i' if you say your ill and has to go one better, like if I say I feel sick, he'll say he feels sick and has a headache! It really grates me at times lol

X X X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->