~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

oh hun..my mums like that :hugs: babes..you can do this ....believe in yourself hun :hugs:

:hugs:

I'd like to add at this point that my feet have been shredded by my doc martins today....... They used to be sooo comfy but today they betrayed me LOL!!

Cassidy has been grizzly for 2 days as well now, I reckon she might be cutting another tooth but I'm too frightened to go in there and check now lol
What order do they normally come through again? X

bottom to top two fangs then molars *i think* but it can be different...Daisy cut one of her fangs then it went away again before any others showed themselves

:hugs: bekki I'm sorry everything crap for you atm, I'd give you a big cuddle and tell you everything is going to be ok. I'm not too far from you and if you ever need a friend, I will happily jump on a train as it's only a few quid to brum for me x

has everyone joined in the fill your pants compy on F book ?? i think i've suggested to everyone who wasnt already a fan :thumbup:

Thanks Jayleigh :hugs: Hopefully I can start thinking more positively soon and perhaps things will stop going wrong :shrug: Have to resolve an issue with Royal Mail today now because they don't bother using the doorbell and I missed another delivery :growlmad: I was clearly in, my blind is fully open and Waybuloo on the tv but now I have to wait until tomorrow to get it (would have been Thursday but because I made a complaint he said tomorrow)

Sara, I DID :happydance: I don't know to tweet though otherwise I'd do that as well lol x

Aww Bekki if ever you need a big hug i'm not to far from you, you are a lovely person and that dark place can be lonely so make sure you keep talking to us :hugs: If it's any help my dh is like yours when i was having counselling for post traumatic stress and pnd he decided he had it as well and decided to come to my counselling sessions with me so that he could get help :dohh::growlmad:
I hope you get your nappies soon and that they get their fingers from up their ass and get them to you asap it's terrible how they have treated you :hugs:

Sara i think i have joined i will look when i go on in a bit.

Well my mom got out of surgery last night and is slowly on the mend but they have warned she will have to go in again soon, fingers crossed she will be home soon. I have just been to asda as the baby event is on :blush: not good seen as jon kind of said wn nappies arelovely and it would be nice if we had more for on holiday so i go and order 6 :haha::dohh: no one tell jon haha we have had a break through with Jacks school so when he is at hospital on a monday morning he is allowed to attend school after dinner but boy what a fight that was.

Thank you hunny :hugs:

You know you ladies are worth your weight in gold!! :kiss:

Dippy I hope your mum makes a speedy recovery, and did you get anything nice from Asda?? I just got an email about it but I'm trying hard to not buy anything LOL.

And 6!! Weenotions??

:hugs: Bekki and Dippy hope your mums ok :hugs:

I had a mahoosive splurge on nappies last night...and then lady emailed to say that she didnt have one of the things..so i was SO cheeky and asked if i could add more to the order and would i then still get the discount :blush:

Think thats really bad eek!!

Haha i didn't know which one to choose after i wittled it down to 6 so thought sod it haha why not i deserve it lol i have 1 already and dh loves it so he shouldn't mind a fw more sneaking into the stash and he did in a way choose 2 of them. :blush::haha: Just have to wait until they come now.

Lol Donna! :lol:

Freya had her organic flip on for 4 hours today! (bad mummy was testing it, lol!) It didn't leak at all, I just couldn't leave it on any longer! Was absolutely soaked when I took it off, I am so impressed with it. Has only been washed once too! Yay.

Oooo I can't wait to get them now... I'm just writing up a list of what I will have once they have all arrived and boy is it LONG lol

:laugh2: I ordered a WN wrap with Cassidys name on it to try out!

I must admit I find myself creeping back on the Weenotions site and having a peek they are all so pretty :blush:

my list so far is:

3 x Naughty babies (orange, red and lilac)
2 x bummis wraps - orange paisley
2 x bummis wraps - blue paisley
1 x easy peasy shaped nappy

and when they arrive:

4 x flips - Zinnia (well 3 because someones having one off me) and a pack of disposable inserts
6 x little lambs
2 x Wonderoos - bubblegum pink and periwinkle
1 x Pop Ins plus night time booster - pumpkin
2 x econobums
2 x tots bots fluffle (nippa version)
1 x WN wrap - hot pink minkee with Cassidy written in black
3 x easy peasy nappies (different ones from the above one)
3 x motherease sandys
4 x motherease onesize
2 x tots bots wraps

Can't wait to get them all through so I can take a stash photo!!

Yay Bekki that sounds like mr postie will be very active lol nice stash btw.
Right ladies i need more wn's but i can't afford the full price so if you could all sell me one then i will love you all forever :haha: dh found the £114 missing out of the pp so i figure if i buy more cheap then i won't get in trouble plus i love them more than my pop in's tbh, i put a pop in on h and he pops out lol he is so chunky.
Harley has learnt how to undo aplix so it looks like pop in's are a no no for us now which is a shame as i love them and with the night booster in they are amazing.

So ladies go find me your wn's hahahaha

LOL Donna i am so Jealous!LOL cant wait to see piccies of Mr H in his WN's :) ...when they get married Him and Daisy will have to wear His n Hers fluff :happydance:

Unfortunately my one and only WN is very girly and i'd fight to the death for it :ninja: :haha:

still waiting for my Flips and 2 Nappies that Royal Mail seem to have claimed as thers :grr: hoping they all turn up tomorro so rob doesnt find out i bought the Flips :blush: :-s :haha:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Still no sign sara? :hissy: :grr: Royal Mail!

I have to wait 15 days before I can even question them any aswell. Infact I was going to send you a message on fbook about it after but just saw this here. I am so sorry i feel proper shi*ty :cry:

I ordered yesterday,

2 new blueberries
4 ittis
and one i cant remember
2 flips
and am about to add to the list :blush:

Tabs also takes hers off now :grr: but not the poppers :shrug:

Hope yours come soon Sara....Oh and whats happening about the meet :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics