~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

oooh what you buying now Sarah? what BB's and Ittis did you pick?

P.s I forgot to say , also lovein organic flips, E was in hers for a while yesterday and held up no probs :thumbup:

Still no sign sara? :hissy: :grr: Royal Mail!

I have to wait 15 days before I can even question them any aswell. Infact I was going to send you a message on fbook about it after but just saw this here. I am so sorry i feel proper shi*ty :cry:

dont feel like that !!!! its not your fault hun :hugs: ..... do you still have those Disana wool wraps ?? i'm dying for one!!LOL

Trying to hold in my anger, my parcel wasn't collected by parcelforce yesterday :growlmad: so not getting in on thursday by the looks of it either :cry:

On a good note though, the Wonderoos came! :happydance:

But not the Pop Ins nappy I ordered before the Wonderoos :nope:
:wacko:

your Flips still not come yet?? thats crap Bekki......i think i'm gonna have to get on to them to see what the crack is with mine.....

I got
Rasberry and sage BBs and Orange, Peppermint, jade and the tiger itti?
Also another strawberry one with matching top and some heart huggalugs...:lol: Am waiting on my farmyard issy coming in also :dohh:

<------------not jealous of your stash at all ....... tho i might hunt you down and thieve it :blush:

Nope still not sent. I spoke to someone at the company and she said Parcelforce would pick it up and deliver it by tomorrow and said she would give me a reference number. I was like 'another one? But it was supposed to have been sent on Monday and then it changed to Tuesday and I've been given 3 different tracking numbers.
I said it was supposed to have been sent on 3 occasions now and hasn't been. She disagreed and said no it was sent to the wrong address. I said 'listen love, how was it when the parcel was never collected? and it makes no difference I was still told they would send a new lot on Monday and that never happened.' She told me it was being redirected to me.

So I asked her for the telephone number of her local depot and she said she only speaks to the main Parcelforce customer services (WRONG) so I said but when I spoke to customer services they told me you only deal with your local office so only they would have information regarding details of non collection if there were any.
So I asked her for her post code and said I would find the number that way. So she 'reluctantly' gave me the post code and I rang the local depot up and had a little chat.

They said the first code I gave them, definitely no collection. Second number I gave them she said the details were all wrong, some woman called rebecca cox in enfield (is that anyone on here? lol) and a collection had been arranged from there to me. She said it doesn't make sense and wasn't sure why there were 3 tracking numbers and that doing the whole redirection thing would actually cost them more in the long run.

I am very confused right now about it. All I know is,

1: I should have my nappies by now
2: Regardless of whether it is a genuine error, lies have been formed somewhere along the lines because otherwise the story wouldn't be so inconsistent (classic tell tale sign of lying)
3: Change in the womans voice, started stammering when I clocked she was lying and pulled her up on it.
4: They promised goods would be resent not redirected (which takes longer) so a promise broken there.
and finally
5: I AM CONFUSED!!

Oh and I'm going to ask them to refund me as I no longer want the goods from them. I shall get them from Fill Your Pants instead and will just have to miss out on the econobums and fluffles :cry:

awww bekki :hugs:.....i hope they dont mess you around with yr refund too....i sill havent ogt mine and i havent got an e mail notification saying they have been sent yet...i'm dreading if they come tomorro or fri as robs off work and he'll clock them :dohh: ..i'm gonna get in trouuuuuuuuuuuuble!!!!

Kirsten - i'll go halves with you on Sarah's stash if we work together on the job :thumbup:

sara

xxxx

Thanks hun :hugs: If I were you I'd ring and check they haven't forgotten you :thumbup:

I just stuck Cassidy in one of her Wonderoos and boy does she have a big butt :haha:

LOL we like Big butts round here...!LOL i think i'm gonna ring em an see what they say........

I have a question about the Wonderoo, the poppers on the front do I just fold it over on itself and pop them together if I want to 'take them in a bit'? You probably have no idea what I mean because I'm rubbish at explaining things LOL.

I may take a photo shortly and post it up and you can tell me what I'm doing wrong LOL.

Good luck with the phone call, just take everything they say with a pinch of salt because they LIE!! LOL

if its what i think it is yes you just pop them down on themselves to make it smaller......i cant be sure as i have never used Wonderoo's! .....:hugs:

Still no sign sara? :hissy: :grr: Royal Mail!

I have to wait 15 days before I can even question them any aswell. Infact I was going to send you a message on fbook about it after but just saw this here. I am so sorry i feel proper shi*ty :cry:

dont feel like that !!!! its not your fault hun :hugs: ..... do you still have those Disana wool wraps ?? i'm dying for one!!LOL

Yes hunny those wraps are still available, just not had time to put them on my new site yet but still available on my old. I'll pm you later (when Mills isn't climbing up me!!)with regard to your missing post :hugs:

awww bekki :hugs:.....i hope they dont mess you around with yr refund too....i sill havent ogt mine and i havent got an e mail notification saying they have been sent yet...i'm dreading if they come tomorro or fri as robs off work and he'll clock them :dohh: ..i'm gonna get in trouuuuuuuuuuuuble!!!!

Kirsten - i'll go halves with you on Sarah's stash if we work together on the job :thumbup:

sara

xxxx

I got an email notification in less than 24 hours to say the rder had been dispatched, though it said something like 'your order has been fulfilled' I wonder with the few of you waiting now if they've run out and had to order more? Hope not and hope you all get them soon :hugs:

CASSIDY ROLLED ONTO HER FRONT!!! :cloud9: That's made my day :cloud9:

Delivery?? What delivery?? :haha:

YAY!!!!!!!!! well done Cassidy :) :yipee: thats great!!!

i got the 'your order has been fulfilled' e mail...hoping that means they will be here soon :shrug:

Great Donna...what are the colours like??? which do you think is the nicest in RL??? do you have any Lime ittis in Medium in stock??? i'd prefer to buy from you than anywhere else :)

:happydance: well done Cassidy clever girl :happydance:

Yes itti's in and as for the disana wraps, whats RL, real light? :dohh: I haven't seen all the colours but from what i have the pink or chocolate. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->