~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Lol! I'm so crap with abbreviations :blush: it takes me about 10 minutes to work them out :haha: Erm it's kind of neither, it's more of a darker pink tbh

Yea you can it's still active, I can set it up on the new site though if you like as a custom order? I could do with someone trying it out!

I'll just sort LO out, she's covered in soup :dohh: someone needs to tell her it's for eating not wearing :haha: and i'll make a custom order for you, you'll see it on the front page. Just go get it whenever you want. What size woolies do you want? medium is approx up to 21lbs (9 months) and large up to 30 lbs (10 months to 18 months approx) x

edit; forgot there is a £1 difference in medium and large med's 9.90 and large 10.90 x

New site looks complicated :shrug: what do you do on there? It looks a bit like ebay with nappies lol x

oooh thats not good :dohh: you basically just look down the left hand bar and pick what you are looking for, i've tried to narrow it down quite a bit as one of my old sites complaints was that they weren't narrowed down enough! So say you want nappies just click that then, what kind of nappy pocket, AIO, AI2 etc and then the brand you might want and a description and list of all nappies available should appear. :hugs:

erm not sure on sizing..she's 17lbs now so i'd guess medium?? i'll just not feed her too much so she doesnt put too much weight on and it'll last her longer!!LOL

Lol @ your LO...Daisy is eating Scrambled egg and the dogs are getting more than her :dohh:

ok, although i haven't tried them myself apparently they are quite roomy so a medium will probably be ok i would imagine.

Is it just me or has my adspace banner gone really small? :wacko:

Lol@ daisy!

Oh no hun, It's just me, once I have a little look around I'll find my way lol

I'm going back on there now to have a nosey :kiss:

your adspace banner looks nomal to me hun :shrug:....i'm off out to the vets with the dog soon so i'll not be able to order till after then hun, unless Daisy takes her milk quickly (which is doubtful) hope thats ok

sara

xxxx

maybe just my LT being daft, it's just crashed on me stupid **** lol

Yea there no push hunny, i think the order should be visable on site now, doesn't matter if it's tonight/ tomorrow/ next week as longg as it's not 2012 lol, i might have deleted it by then :haha: :hugs:

i've just realised..i'll need some Lanolin too hun...could you add that to the order too please:hugs: sorry to be a Pain in the bum :hugs:

course, have a lovely fresh batch just come in the other day :thumbup:

Lol your banner does look strangely small Donna!

I don't like it being just there, it's like I'm always one click away from nappies....:rofl:

it's gone back to bein big again on my pc, daft thing!

:haha: the temptation :tease:

I don't know which site Sara was on about, where she's getting the wool wrap etc is it the one in your banner??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->