~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I don't know which site Sara was on about, where she's getting the wool wrap etc is it the one in your banner??

Yea my site, when you click the banner, i just haven't been able to put the wool wraps up on my new site yet but i'm just in the process :thumbup:

I'm just in process of uploading now, they're under woolens, still need to add colours etc yet :hugs:

I'm leaning towards getting an Itti :dohh: and Cassidy is about to christen (poop) her Wonderoo :haha: Should be interesting to see if it holds!!

yay for the itti love :happydance: :laugh2:

Hope the WR holds, reckon it will they're pretty big. good luck!

Donna your site doesnt want me to order!!! it keeps saying to select a country but i have !!!!

Donna your site doesnt want me to order!!! it keeps saying to select a country but i have !!!!

hmmmm ok, leave it with me n i'll have a look, i've got to go make t in a min so might be later on if that ok? x

uzbekistan....was the funnyest one i could find...till i realised i'd get postage charges to that country :dohh:

:rofl:!!

I've just had a quick look but have no idea whats wrong, i'll have to sit down with it properly after :hugs:

ahh lol, i just submitted a question on their supprot site too! Do you know What had happened?

i havent got a clue...it just kept popping up an error message saying i needed to select a country from the list ...i had selected uk but it didnt recognise it ????? so i registered as Uzbekistan (lol) then went into my account and changed it...tho it took a few times for it to go thru :shrug:

Can I see your green card please Sara :haha:

Is it free delivery in the Uk then hun??

By the way,

I sent this to BabaMe could you give me your opinions please: :thumbup:

Hello,

I have been checking with the new tracking number you have given me and it is still showing no details which leads me to believe that it still has not been collected to be sent to me.
After speaking with yourselves today it has got me thinking. I was told I would have my items by Wednesday if you were unable to get answers from Parcelforce as you would just send a new parcel on Monday, then I was promised Tuesday and even still my goods were not collected from wherever it is they are supposed to be.
I have now been assured my goods will be here tomorrow but I don't see how when it clearly states express 48 and I can only assume that tomorrow will be a disappointment and my parcel won't be here meaning more of my time chasing it up because nobody feels the need to monitor an already extremely poor situation and contact me to keep me up to date and ensure more delays are avoided.
Regardless of whether they were delivered to the wrong address (I'm past caring about that) the fact remains that I WAS assured if no resolution was made by the end of working day on Friday that a new parcel would be sent Monday and it wasn't.
I have checked on the consumer rights website and as it has been the allotted 3-10days as stated on your website I am within my rights to ask for a FULL refund so I would like for you to cancel delivery and refund my money. Nothing is worth the stress your company has given me this past week.

Urgh Bekki I cannot believe they're still messing you around :nope:

I'm feeling quite sad atm as I think I've defo decided to get rid of my BB minki :cry: I just dont like it but I reallyreally want a BB minki...just a prettier one :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->