~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Yep and I can confirm the parcel has not been collected.... Again! :growlmad: and they did not bother responding to my email :nope:

If I knew all my rights I'd probably report them to someone!!

Can I see your green card please Sara :haha:

Is it free delivery in the Uk then hun??

By the way,

I sent this to BabaMe could you give me your opinions please: :thumbup:

Sounds good to me :thumbup: :hugs:

Urgh Bekki I cannot believe they're still messing you around :nope:

I'm feeling quite sad atm as I think I've defo decided to get rid of my BB minki :cry: I just dont like it but I reallyreally want a BB minki...just a prettier one :rofl:

Aww is that the pink dalmation one? Have you got your eye on another? :flower:

Hunny I'm trying to sign up to your site but it won't let me until I pick a county but it doesn't have West Midlands as an option :cry:

Yeah lilbump it is :cry: I just dont like the minki bb's... :rofl: I want to get a nice [non-pink] one, no idea what yet. Will go shopping again soon :lol:

Hunny I'm trying to sign up to your site but it won't let me until I pick a county but it doesn't have West Midlands as an option :cry:

hmm sara had this problem before. I'm going to note it and submit to the host as i don't think it's a problem my end. Sara sorted though she says how on last page i'll go have a look....

Edit; the county shouldn't matter, it's only for postage purposes anyway so it gives you uk options

Yeah lilbump it is :cry: I just dont like the minki bb's... :rofl: I want to get a nice [non-pink] one, no idea what yet. Will go shopping again soon :lol:

awww! the winter sage one is lovely none pink one IMO. Have you tried a fuzzi bunz? they come in cute daisy prints but in different colours, lilac, blue red green etc

So if I put Warwickshire it won't matter? That's the closest to me, just cut that bit out if you have to send me something lol

I'm going to get in serious trouble with OH, I really need to restrain myself LOL

Yeah I quite like the winter sage one!

Never tried Fuzzi Bunz just because I'm meant to buy unisex ones on order of OH :blush: dont listen though!! :rofl:

it should be fine, i'll pm you if you like to make sure i have the right details before posting :thumbup:

Yeah I quite like the winter sage one!

Never tried Fuzzi Bunz just because I'm meant to buy unisex ones on order of OH :blush: dont listen though!! :rofl:

yea we have winter sage, neopolitan and pink and sage spots. The lemon and lime spots is cute too. :rofl: at least your Oh is acknowledgin possibility of baby #2 :winkwink:

We're NTNP so he better be :lol:

Wicked I'll go look on your site once I've sold some of my white BG's.

Buy them people :haha:

God u lot talk too much LOL! Bekki I can't believe their still messing u around!!

Halen is sleeeping!!! He only woke twice last night...yes twice!!!! I think I'm in heaven :D

I've given up all hope of getting them to be honest, I'm so angry at them and I have other things going on at the moment, I'm looking after my niece for a few days because my sister is in the hospital. She's had so much bad luck the last few months I kind of feel bad for stressing out about the nappies and I'd gladly put up with annoying nappy companies for a year if I could make it all better for her!

So fab that Halen is sleeping better, nothing worse that walking around like a zombie all day when there's things to be done lol

I should be sleeping but i've been suffering with a bit of insomnia for a week or 2 and just can't drift off to sleep! I'll feel bad in the morning but I'll push on as normal!

x

aaagggggggghhhhhhhh Donna i have just looked on your site for the hundreth time and so far my list in my head comes upto £105 :blush: you are so naughty haha

Yay for Halen sleeping what's your secret lol.
Bekki big hugs hun i hope all is ok with your sister and that your neice is behaving for you, the nappy company is pants and need reporting to the trading standards hun let them trace this up cause for all you know they may have done this to others, i would email the company threatening with trading standards and see if anything comes of it.
You know sweetie if ever you want a chat i'm always here even if you want to chat s**t, i can give you my msn addy and i'll make you giggle and if the insomnia kicks in you can join me in late night meets on the pc xx

Lol late night msn parties sound fun, can I come? :lol:

I agree Bekki, report them, it's awful what they think they can get away with. I feel awful for posting the thread with their website in, what a load of rubbish. :(

Aww dont feel awful Kirsten :hugs2:

It's confusing as I ordered last wednesday and my others have just come through today so I'd defo report them Bekki! :hugs2:

Kirsten you are more than welcome to join lol the more the merrier.
Girls my msn is [email protected] if you add me let me know who you are or i end up refusing them lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->