~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

:thumbup: Dippy, I'll be happy to chat doo doo to you all night :haha:

I never got much sleep anyway, my niece was a weeny bit upset not being at home and kept waking up crying, which woke up Cassidy too so they were waking eachother up all night LOL

I rang BabaMe for a refund today because they completely ignored my email requesting one. They said they would process the refund today and I should get it in 2 days (I don't hold out much hope) The woman down right refused to give me the managers name, she said the manager doesn't allow it to be given, but I googled and found out the owners name, and I now know how many kids she has, their names and her DH name too :haha: (not stalkerish at all LOL) so something fishy there too :shrug:.

I'm considering messaging the owner on Facebook too but I don't know what response I'd get. :wacko:

My sister has to spend another night in hospital so my niece will be staying again tonight, I now know how it must feel to have back to back pregnancies as Cassidy being almost 6 months and her cousin being 1 and a half, it's hard work LOL.

Kirsten don't feel bad, 99% of the ladies who have brought from them have had theirs okay :thumbup:, it's just my rotten luck! (having it out with royal mail tomorrow :dohh:)

You know even my msn hates me, it won't log in :nope: even my old address does and my OH's but my newer one refuses to log in :shrug: So I'm having to revert back to my old one for now so anyone that wants it PM me (I'll clear my inbox for all the requests that will come flooding in :haha:)
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I just got 2 more flips from fill your pants as you can choose two different colours! I'm all shopped out this week now :blush:

Unless I manage to shift 4 white BG's V3 at £5 each :haha: then I could buy more :rofl:

Some dirty woman on the bus was holding Caitlyn's hand today so I moved around so she couldn't [she was in my bundleboo] and then she started grabbing the other!!!!! So I asked her not to considering the amount of illnesses at the moment :hissy: Liam was shocked and just went red :blush: was I bad?!

no, you were protecting your baby!

I had an incident like this a little while back it really annoyed me, why people think they can touch your baby i'm not entirely sure, they wouldn't coe up to you and do it? I'll get off my soapbox....:laugh2:

People seem to see a baby and think it's there divine right to touch it and the colour of some of these people's hands! :sick: not nice! :|

Hi sorry to intrude in here (were not officially fluffy bums yet) but where do you get all your pretty nappies from. Am i being silly in thinking that they are wraps over nappies?

:blush:

You can get wraps to go over certain types but I use all in ones / pocket nappies and most of mine don't require wraps. I have wonderoo's, tots bots, bum genius, flip's [which are all in 2's - the wrap comes with the insert :thumbup:], itti bitti's[also all in two], slinki minki's and blueberries!

Cheeks and Cherries, babykind, fill your pants and lollipop nappies are the websites I use most :thumbup:

Hi sorry to intrude in here (were not officially fluffy bums yet) but where do you get all your pretty nappies from. Am i being silly in thinking that they are wraps over nappies?

:blush:

You're not intruding and if you are thinking off bum fluff then you are a fluffy bum lol.
Ebay, the used nappy company ( same as ebay but only nappies), cloth nappy tree, ebay there are loads of places out there. Also ellie has a shop in her siggy where she makes some lovely nappies and also thelilbump has one with lovely affordable nappies. xx

heloooo Ladies..i've been AWOL today.........this is the first time i have been on all day :dohh: ...god how sad am i LOL

Well today had been rather eventful......Daisy got up at 3.30 Am..yep 3.30 !!!! and was awake till 5.30 when rob took her donstairs so i could get some sleep bless him :cloud9: and apparently as soon as he got downstairs she fell asleep on the sofa:dohh: anyhoo.....went to the PO and i had 2 Parcels and one of them was my Nappies :happydance: so so pleased :) so i have a new BB in Neopolitan and A Nature Babies Stuffable :yipee:

havent had a chance for her to wear them yet as we've bene out all day and they werent dry in time :cry: so hopefully tomorrow will bring some new Fluffy Bum pics :)

I was a very good DIL today...let MIL take Daisy out for a couple of hours on her own for the first time...i :cry: of course but she was fine :dohh: just cant help but fret cos she's never been away from me ...:blush:

Fluff wise i am now waiting for my flips(i think they are at the PO as i got the Red card of doom todad:dohh:) so will be going to pick them up tomorro :yipee: and i ordered a Disana wool wrap and Lime itti from Donna ....and a 3 Disana tie ons with soakers :) :Yipee: i LOVE cloth shopping :)

hope everyone is well...:hugs: to Bekki, hope your sister is ok :hugs: to her .......Donna (dippy) do you mind if i add you to MSN? :hugs: hope everyone is ok....

sara

xxxxxx

I so want a lime itti and a rockmelon one...and a chocolate one :rofl:

Looking to the pictures of fluff Sara! :happydance: and I dont let my MIL take Caitlyn as I'm a moobag like that :rofl: I let my mum though as she doesn't disagree with my parenting choices ;)

Sara add away hun i don't mind, wow to all the fluff i need more haha.

Twiglet i hate it when people touch harley or any of my others they are my kids and not only the germs but i instill into my kids from an early age that strangers are a no no and then some flipper comes along and wants to talk to them and touch them.

Well my migraine is better now so i feel more human, i've had a bath and the kids are asleep for now no doubt the min my head hits the pillow h will wake up lol.
My mom has had a set back thinkin she is super woman so i'm on call incase she has to go back n hospital, she is sure the cancer is gone so she is automatically better she is so infuriating.

lol...i have a rockmelon and a choc in small and large...nightmare she's in medium at the moment :dohh:......i dont mind Mil too much to be honest..and i'm not speaking to my mum so theres no hope she'll be getting her any time soon :dohh: tho i only let MIL have her for precisely 1.5 hours and it was inbetween feeds and she was only allowed to take her in the Quinny as i dont trust her with car seats etc LOL

sara

xxxx

:lol: I just want all the fluff pretty much :blush:

Just sent OH to get Mother and Baby so I could have a LL...I'm getting bad :haha:

Ohh Dee I do hope your mum wont do too much :| Liam's dad is like that too and he's not even had the results from his last CAT scan :nope:

Sara: my Aunty put Caitlyn's seat in the front with no straps done up and forward facing :| I was beyond shocked when she got back to mine! :hissy: [She gave her a lift to mine and me and Liam walked back] she'd stopped off at hers, took Caitlyn in to show her off, without asking, then turned up with her like that :|

omg i would go mental!!!!! ... why do they feel the need to just take things upon themselves and do things??? it proper irritates me!LOL MIL is constantly just taking Bug off me now....really boils my pee!?!?!?! she just pulled the trolley off me earlier today :grr:

we're gonna go get mother n baby tomorrow :blush: cant complain at a freebie can you !!! LOL i would send rob out but he's in his dressing gown so i dont think he will go out for me :cry:

i hear ya on wanting everything fluffy !LOL i have got about 7 ono the way still but i am already getting itchy checkout fingers!LOL

:hugs: donna glad your headache has eased up.

Sara :happydance: so glad your nappies turned up! Hoping to get your other parcel out asap. Aww i remember letting Milie go out for the first time without me i was soo :cry: but it does get easier!

I'm intreigued by this LL nappy, though i'm not a fan tbh, dont like the way they get wet all over. Last time they gave away free nappies it was only a size 1 though.

Firstly strangers touching babies a big No No! I hate it when somebody tries and have no problems slapping their grubby hands out the way!! So nope it's not bad of you in any way!!

Sara I thought you'd been quiet all day lol Woooooo you got your nappies :happydance: and I agree I don't speak to my mother so would NEVER EVER EVER let her look after Cassidy. After seeing the discussion on the wright show today about grandparents having legal rights to see the grandchildren?? Pah!!
The only good thing my mother has ever done for me was give me life but she's got nothing to do with the person I am today, she didn't raise me so has no rights to see my 3 beautiful children who she is missing out on growing because she can't be bothered to show up to see them... End of rant :wacko::dohh:

As for MIL, well she has raised 4 children of her own and I do trust her to keep the children safe... But what frustrates me is the odd views she has on things. She'll say something and persist with it as though her word 'is law'
She still thinks headlice are actually called nits when infact nits are the eggs and the headlice are the headlice AND she still thinks they jump.. She saw one :shrug:
I'm thinking she used to have a cat... Fleas??

Well I just nod and agree with her now but other then that she's lovely lol

I can talk for England :haha: think I'm having a manic phase tonight, you'll notice when I'm on a downer because I won't talk much!

And I'll leave it there...... Yay fluff :happydance:

My MIL raised two spoilt children :haha: she doesn't agree with anything I do :lol:

The ones they're offering this time are either 0 - 9 months or 9+ months in bamboo, microfibre or cotton :thumbup:

Sara! Boil my pee :rofl: thanks for the chuckle! And I'm not on SMA anymore so HAVE to stop spending but I cant :blush:

haha it makes me giggle when sara says that too!

I'd also be lying if i said i was a nit expert but i didn't think they jumped either tbh lol

:) lol i think it must be a geordie thing..its quite a common saying here !!LOL

yeh my MA ran out a few weeks back...cant resist just one more tho :blush:

Nits dont jump....there was a program on BBC3 about stuff like that and it said they didnt........BBC3 knows it all <-----:haha:

well gotta go off to bed, hoping its not gonna be another 3 am start :dohh: and my itchy finger is coming back!LOL

night ladies.... :hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

Night Hun :hugs: I know what you mean about the itchy checkout finger, I'm getting it now and it's hard to resist lol
I do need to buy some more to make up for the ones I'm not going to get though :wohoo::wohoo:

night sara hunny, hope Daisy lets you sleep tonight :hugs:

lol@bbc3!!

Eugh itchy checkout finger i do that all the time :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back