~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Bekki - i think you've already signed up to my site :shrug: but just wanted to say think i figured out how to add counties and i've put west midlands in if you ever need it :thumbup:

Yep I did hun, i'm sure I'll be able to change to midlands in my account details!

By the way, do the wool soaker thingy majigs need lanolin (is that right? Lol) and do you sell it and how do I apply it again? I really want to get a pair to try! Also do they come in pink?? x

Yep I did hun, i'm sure I'll be able to change to midlands in my account details!

By the way, do the wool soaker thingy majigs need lanolin (is that right? Lol) and do you sell it and how do I apply it again? I really want to get a pair to try! Also do they come in pink?? x

I thought it was you *giggle*

Yea the disana wraps? the pull on pants. Yes they do come in pink. As for lanolising, i;ve taken this from CNT as its just put so well;

Lanolising

To lanolise using solid lanolin, add a level teaspoon of lanolin to a bowl with a few drops of baby bath and then pour on boiling water until it has melted and you have a milky liquid.
Add more water to the bowl if necessary (you need to cover the wool completely) and then, when the water is hand-hot, add your items. Leave to soak for 12 hours and then remove from the water. Roll in a towel to remove most of the moisture and then dry flat.

If you are lanolising more than one item you will need more lanolin; if you use too much your items may feel sticky to start with but will be fine.

WARNING: I would advise you to lanolise one pair at a time until you are sure that no colour will run out as it may transfer from one pair to another. (this did happen to me!)

I do sell Lanolin, i have fresh Northern Essence solid lanolin in at min, it's under natural healing products at moment.

Right I'm off shopping then! It just HAS to be done!

Now I have money coming back from the flips etc I never got I need to replace them so who knows what I'll end up with lol x
:hugs:

Bambinex teddy nappies need a wrap... and they're gorgeously soft :)

I know and the last time I spoke on the phone with them asking for a refund the lady was rather rude to me!

Guess what I just did :winkwink:

Kala, little lambs need a wrap, as do motherease sandys just a couple of examples there! x

Yes Kala, you just add 1 into the basket and they send you another automatically (just make sure it's the ones that specifically say bogof though or it won't work)

if you would like 2 seperate colours you can go to fill-your-pants.com and add 2 different coloured ones and the basket updates itself! It's also free delivery in January and you can get a code for 10% off if you review an item on the site!

Alright it's about 20 pages since i posted!!! So im not gonna attempt to read up on it.. :haha:

My internet crapped out for the last week :growlmad:, man ive been having withdrawl symptoms LOL

Sara the package still hasnt arrived, im wondering if i should call the office here and see if there is anyway to find out whats up?! You didnt have a tracking nr by any chance i reckon?

sam i am so so so so so sorry, i got the parcel back this morning (at 7AM!) ( i was not hapy as I had just gt Daisy back off to sleep and was starting to snooze myself!) anyhoo apparently it was the wrong address..it has a stamp on that says not a box holder at torbay PO or something...PMing you anyhoo :) so so so so sorry again hunny:hugs:

sam i am so so so so so sorry, i got the parcel back this morning (at 7AM!) ( i was not hapy as I had just gt Daisy back off to sleep and was starting to snooze myself!) anyhoo apparently it was the wrong address..it has a stamp on that says not a box holder at torbay PO or something...PMing you anyhoo :) so so so so sorry again hunny:hugs:

Thats weird, the address is not a PO box address and i didnt see a yellow card that i missed a package (maybe the dog ate it, which has happened before though i found evidence last time!)...

Bloody postage people.. curse them :growlmad: so sorry botu this hun, tell me how much postage is and well split the costs k :)

:hugs:

Whats this freebie with mother and baby? I got it last week and I got a free changing mat :wacko: what are you lot all getting free that I'm not????

:D i just got it and i'm gonna send it off tomorro :)

well i'm on my way home noow from a lovely day out with Rob n Bug......bought a Peanutshell sling while we were out and daisy loved it :) we did a hip carry and she really liked that she could see more...(we usually do the hug hold in the moby - i still havent mastered back carries with it and dont really feel safe atm) anyhoo she fell asleep in it while we were shopping :cloud9: was so so sweet...also we have had our new fluff on today - The Nature Babies and BB

The Nature babies really surprised me !! i wasnt too sure about it at first but the lining is the softest i've felt yet and the outer is really nice :)
The BB ...well i cant really say much else but ahhhh!!!LOL. i LOVE the fact that it now has three rise adjusters and the new booster they include is really cool too :) i'm not sure about the change in the pocket tho :shrug:

anyhoo.....hope everyone is well :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello! I've been reading (and occasionally posting) in this forum for a while now and wonder if I can join you?

I'm Layla and although we started out in cloth, Alice had horrible nappy rash for about a month, which seemed to improve when I switched to eco-disposables. Anyway, now it's pretty much cleared, she's a fluffy bum again - hooray!

I've been using flushable liners, but I've been thinking about switching to fleece. Is that what anyone else uses? How do you find it?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

I cant face looking whats been going on recently :nope: Am properly exhausted..Sara i CANNOT wait for my nappies to come :rofl:

Aww blob :hugs:

Hey Tace! Glad she's back in cloth.

Glad you had a nice day sara! :)

I've had an ace day, started baby sign and I love it!! Then spent the day with a mummy friend. So nice to just get out and do things with another mum... :thumbup:

I've sold my pushchair and my finger is hovering over "order now" on weenotions for a cuddle soft AI2, black with "Mr Pants" wrote in red lettering and some multicoloured skulls wipes......

sara do you see what i mean about the nature babies being a bit weird to adjust?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->