~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Hi ladies i will catch up with everything in a min but need to say ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell jon but i have just ordered 2 flips :blush: the blue and the green from fill your pants and with the 10% off i couldn't resist, now i just need to sneak them past jon in the washer and onto h :dohh: at least the winter means he wears his trackies or jeans etc so jon doesn't get to see them for a while. :happydance: i am so excited :happydance:

Errrr Donna!! :muaha:

I ordered the WeeNotions...but now I'm looking at a flip...Lee is gonna kill me ha ha

I've sold my pushchair and my finger is hovering over "order now" on weenotions for a cuddle soft AI2, black with "Mr Pants" wrote in red lettering and some multicoloured skulls wipes......

sara do you see what i mean about the nature babies being a bit weird to adjust?

its just odd full stop :dohh: but i like it !LOL i got the Aplix one tho so it might be different to the poppers :shrug:

Bekki - I saw this morning :winkwink: Have since emailed you aswell :hugs:

:D i just got it and i'm gonna send it off tomorro :)

well i'm on my way home noow from a lovely day out with Rob n Bug......bought a Peanutshell sling while we were out and daisy loved it :) we did a hip carry and she really liked that she could see more...(we usually do the hug hold in the moby - i still havent mastered back carries with it and dont really feel safe atm) anyhoo she fell asleep in it while we were shopping :cloud9: was so so sweet...also we have had our new fluff on today - The Nature Babies and BB

The Nature babies really surprised me !! i wasnt too sure about it at first but the lining is the softest i've felt yet and the outer is really nice :)
The BB ...well i cant really say much else but ahhhh!!!LOL. i LOVE the fact that it now has three rise adjusters and the new booster they include is really cool too :) i'm not sure about the change in the pocket tho :shrug:

anyhoo.....hope everyone is well :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

The BB's are lush aren't they? A bit different but i kind of like it. Liking the booster also, not quite figured out the material though :shrug:

Sounds like you had a lovely day, new sling too :yipee:

Hello! I've been reading (and occasionally posting) in this forum for a while now and wonder if I can join you?

I'm Layla and although we started out in cloth, Alice had horrible nappy rash for about a month, which seemed to improve when I switched to eco-disposables. Anyway, now it's pretty much cleared, she's a fluffy bum again - hooray!

I've been using flushable liners, but I've been thinking about switching to fleece. Is that what anyone else uses? How do you find it?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

:wave: Hi and welcome. I don't use liners a lot only if i'm pretty sure there's a poopy coming i'll throw on a disposable to help clean up.

Hi ladies i will catch up with everything in a min but need to say ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell jon but i have just ordered 2 flips :blush: the blue and the green from fill your pants and with the 10% off i couldn't resist, now i just need to sneak them past jon in the washer and onto h :dohh: at least the winter means he wears his trackies or jeans etc so jon doesn't get to see them for a while. :happydance: i am so excited :happydance:

Teehee, my excuse for the flips was that they'll be great nappy to take on holiday with us as you can buy the disposable inserts :winkwink: :shhh:

I've sold my pushchair and my finger is hovering over "order now" on weenotions for a cuddle soft AI2, black with "Mr Pants" wrote in red lettering and some multicoloured skulls wipes......

sara do you see what i mean about the nature babies being a bit weird to adjust?

its just odd full stop :dohh: but i like it !LOL i got the Aplix one tho so it might be different to the poppers :shrug:

It is odd isn't it? I was undecided on the natures babies one at first but I actually kind of like it to. *touch wood* we've not had one leak yet :thumbup:

yeah i was the same...cant put my finnger on it but i do like it ......i really was unsure and nearly cancelled the order but i'm soooo pleased i didnt now:) cant figure out what the soaker is made of and was a little bemused by it at first !LOL :shrug: so long as it holds the pee i suppose!LOL

sara

xxxx

yea the colour suggests hemp but it doesn't feel like it, i've been trying to find out :blush: I might ask on a certain tree, them girls know everything :rofl:

Ohh those flips are so tempting, but not available in NZ :growlmad:, if anyone is ordering some more let me know I want one too !!!

I cant get Cole tostay asleep, i can get him to nodd off with rocking of feeding (till the point im almost positive he is asleep) but as soon as i put him down he just wakes up... same wih pram rides and anything else.. :dohh:

This is just getting ridiculous!! My arms feel like they are about to fall off..

have you got a Sling Sam ?? that could help lots :Hugs:

if you want i can order you some Flips and ship them over...thats if the flipping (see what i did there :haha:) Post Office decides you are allowed post this time:dohh:

:flower: Hi Ladies

I am a newbie to cloth and I am currently awaiting my order of the BG flips. I have already been eyeing up my next purchase :blush: and have been stalking the cloth bum pic thread.

I cant wait to get started xx

Hi CD, welcome to the club :thumbup: What nappies have you been looking at? Hope your flips arrive soon.

Sam :hugs: would say same as sara, do you have a sling?

BTW Whats this 10% off @ fyp and y have i missed it :blush:

I have been eyeing up itti bitti aio and bg aio, though I am swaying towards the ittis as I love the colours. I am holding out though until the flips arrive and I am going to order the free little lamb to test out too.

Has anyone ever attended a nappy fair/nappuccino events? There is one locally at the end of the month and I am tempted to go and try out a few nappies.

Yea there are a few Itti fans here too 8) never tried the AIO's though.

There are never any fairs or meets round here :cry:

have you got a Sling Sam ?? that could help lots :Hugs:

if you want i can order you some Flips and ship them over...thats if the flipping (see what i did there :haha:) Post Office decides you are allowed post this time:dohh:

Lol yeah i have a sling but i cant have him upright in it and that seems to be the only position he can sleep atm..:wacko:

The omeprazol i was given has until now not made a huge change.. the doc said i had to give him the meds with a bit of yogurt but he is only 8 weeks.. im wondering if this wont upset his stomach even more?! :shrug:

Anyhow, i got him off to bed now by raising a pillow under his upper body and feed him to sleep again (which i am told i shouldnt do) .. after 5 attempts..

I need to get myself a moby, i have something similar but it doesnt have the head support he needs..
https://www.thebubbawrap.com/

And yes, those flips would be very welcome darling, how much are they again?

have you tried propping his cot up or is that not tilted enough?

I think the flips are £14 for 2, not sure what that is in NZD like 22 or something? :hugs:

have you tried propping his cot up or is that not tilted enough?

I think the flips are £14 for 2, not sure what that is in NZD like 22 or something? :hugs:

Jup it is raised about 5 inches..

Live rates at 2010.01.23 00:19:30 UTC
14.00 GBP = 31.7411 NZD

United Kingdom Pounds New Zealand Dollars
1 GBP = 2.26722 NZD 1 NZD = 0.441069 GBP

How come they are so bloody cheap? What does a BG organic AIO cost there? Her i paid 52$ for 1 (about 23 GBP)

lol sorry think i got confused with american dollar :dohh: :blush: hmm not sure on the organic but V3's are £14.75

OMG I a so excited my flips have arrived!! Just posted a thread with some questions, cant wait to get started x

Thats awsome CD!!!

I love my itti's btw as they have a very good fit on my boy, the BG AIO is still a little on the big side even though it works.. but then again it will last me a bit longer as it is a BTP!

You should look into Cushie tushies! I love them, they are also a AIO -BTP but have a very trim fit that fitted my baby from 2 weeks old and they have the cutest patterns etc..

https://www.cushietushies.com.au/

There was a UK website that sells them but i forgot... maybeone of the other girls remember it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->