~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Cheeks and cherries is the UK tushie site :cloud9:

Hi everyone :hi:

Just popping in to say...

...don't you just love those adult, formed, easy to ping into the loo and flush poos!!!! Honestly, Cloth is SO easy now shes eating like a dustbin! :happydance:

Yeah thats the one, cheers babe ;)

How are you getting on!!! how's Olivia doing :D

- Girls with the Flip system, are there any inserts included or just the 2 covers? And do the inserts actually go in and keep in place or is it like a prefold with cover?!

Ive got some of the real nappies cloth prefolds with covers and i just dotn get on with them that well and im wondering if the Flip is any different..

https://www.realnappies.co.nz/real_nappies_system.php?$url

flips are very much like a prefold Sam:)

Laura omg makes life so much easier doesnt it !! lol...tho Daisy did 3 of those yesterday and one through the night too :dohh:

Bum genius AIO Organic is £17.95 Flips are £13.95 for 2 (BOGOF) £2.75 postage but i think i can get you a discount on that too as i have reviewed a nappy on that site so i can get 10% off too :) let me know what you want sam an i can order anything and send it for you xxxx

I just got my flips today, do i have to fold the insert at all or does it just lie flat, it seems to long.

ahh yes im awaiting the time i can actually see the poo fall out of the nappy in the toilet :rofl: now it just looks like last nights curry smeared all over the place :haha:

hmm i wonder if i should give them a go.. i guess i can always sell them on if i cant get along with them.. the prefolds i have now seem to kinda sagg all over the place not to mention that the covers dont really fit snugg atm but maybe thats the sizing.. *even though he should now be in the weight range suggested..

ahh decisions decisions..

I think Cole is in between poppers atm, the normal settings i use seem to be a bit on the tight side..gonna experiment with other popper setting tomorrow :dohh:

Sara I didn't get an insert with my NB????? I have to use a microcloth as all my inserts are too huge! I got mine from babykind...I am not impressed! I want the matching insert!!!

I think yours might be different, mine has 2 rows of poppers all along the tabs and into the middle, and right in the middle theirs 2 on a 3rd row, so you can make it shorter, but theres no poppers like a normal pocket has to adjust the rise, you just kinda miss out the 2nd layer in the middle and go straight to the 3rd. Am I making sense? :wacko: ha ha

Thanks Sara hun, you are already doing so much for me!!!
Though what does * BOGOF* mean :blush:?

bother, now im in two minds... is the cover much like the fit of the BG AIO>?

Jayleigh - :comp: stop it !!!!Lee will kill you !!! :muaha: they are nice tho :blush:

i havent tried my flips yet so i can t comment on the fit tho it does look like a BG AIO :shrug:

Special Kala - you have to fold it in three.....if you lay it out flat fold left to the middle then fold the right one over...if that is too long fold the top to the middle then the bottom over...they are longer one way :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

LOL JLA, thats why ive been eying them!!!

Has any of yuo girls tried those Gdiapers?

no i havent but i know someone has......cant remember who tho....think it was either Tyff or Ryder ..i might be wong tho .....

Ahh I have some Cushie Tushies on the way to me! Cant wait to try them out :cloud9:

Jayleigh :rofl: I never tell my OH what I've bought and just sneak it into the collection and say someone from BnB gave me it to try :blush:

Sara I didn't get an insert with my NB????? I have to use a microcloth as all my inserts are too huge! I got mine from babykind...I am not impressed! I want the matching insert!!!

I think yours might be different, mine has 2 rows of poppers all along the tabs and into the middle, and right in the middle theirs 2 on a 3rd row, so you can make it shorter, but theres no poppers like a normal pocket has to adjust the rise, you just kinda miss out the 2nd layer in the middle and go straight to the 3rd. Am I making sense? :wacko: ha ha

I think you might have the original nature babies nappy not version 2? I never saw the original but i know in the item description one of the changes include the slimma stuffers (inserts) :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->