~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Well I have been naughty and ordered 2 itti bitti snaps but told o/h I have ordered one oops :(

:lol: I just sneak them into my stash :blush:

I only have old style itti's, I want to try some of the beautiful ones...particularly a lime one! :(

I was looking at a lime one but in the end I ordered a yellow one and a fushia one. It is going to be hard sneaking them both in at the moment as I have only just started cloth and I only have flips until the itti's arrive. x

Ahh I have some Cushie Tushies on the way to me! Cant wait to try them out :cloud9:

Jayleigh :rofl: I never tell my OH what I've bought and just sneak it into the collection and say someone from BnB gave me it to try :blush:

They are the best!!! I keep hoovering over the buy buttons but they are quite expensive new and barely pop up 2nd hand so i may have to use the excuse you mentioned :thumbup:

God i am bad, i need a flip a new itti and a cushie tushie!!!! How am i gonna cover that up :rofl:

LOL CD you are already addicted...:haha: lying to the OH about fluff is always a tell tale sign!!!LOL

I was looking at a lime one but in the end I ordered a yellow one and a fushia one. It is going to be hard sneaking them both in at the moment as I have only just started cloth and I only have flips until the itti's arrive. x

Your gonna love them :thumbup:, specially the mini boosters are good too , they work woders even though they are so small!

the limes one ace, quite bright!

Lol how do you girls get away with it? My OH would sooo know if a new nappy magically appeared! :angelnot:

Good evening ladies!! I made a casserole all by myself today :thumbup:

Was delicious, made enough to feed myself, Jordon, Devon, OH, my other niece, her dad, mil and fil and still some spare for a bit of lunch tomorrow lol

I've also been testing out all the fabulous new nappies I now have and my favourite so far is the Pop In, I may buy some more next month :blush:

How are all my fellow nappy addicts doing tonight?? How many of you have atleast one window open on your browser with a nappy website on it? :haha:
:kiss:

I get away with it as I get my parcels delivered to my mums :rofl: and then tell Liam I asked for them, off of BnB, when I first started CD's! It wont work for much longer!

Caitlyn doesn't really have any bright nappies so next week I think I'll be getting a lime itti tehe!

LOL i just confess once i have paid for it, or tell him i bought them preloved!!LOL..TBH he's really good and doesnt mind me buying more so long as we have the money :)

Yeh Bekki i have CNT open on another window...i'm staying away from anything else at the moment tho if i find a Moomoo Itti i might be tempted....i have spent way too much money on cloth this month....i dread to add it all up !!!

sara

xxxx

ooh sorry sara i think it might have gone, just looking now, sites going uber slow though :grr:

Change that, yupp, medium itti snap in one in moo print is showing as in stock only in medium though. I can order some in if you want then you can get it whenever? I don't mind either way :hugs:

I need to invest in some more boosters preferably hemp or bamboo, if I'm right in thinking those two are more absorbent? Can anyone recommend ones that are good for various types of nappies?? I'll just get some boosters and I'm done shopping for this month!! x

what nappy are they to go in? The p'tits dessous inserts are thin enough to act as a booster i reckon, but would give plenty of padding they're made of bamboo. I've never really needed boosters tbh, i use microfibre cloths for night which work fab :thumbup:

Change that, yupp, medium itti snap in one in moo print is showing as in stock only in medium though. I can order some in if you want then you can get it whenever? I don't mind either way :hugs:

ooh that would be great hun....will probs be able to order on tues when i get payed..Rob wont kill me too much that way!!!LOL

no probs, I'll order them and then you can decide either way, you might want to wait till you get your parcel from me anyway :winkwink: :laugh2:

i'm intreagued!!!! ..sooooo excited about the wrap and itti ....i got my Tie ons today and cant wait to use them with the wrap:)

sara

xxxxx

@ thelilbump

I have various different nappies, Naughty Babies, Wonderoos, Motherease one sizes, sandys, etc, I'm just after versatile ones that I can use in any nappy that might do better with one! Cassidy is a majorly heavy wetter most of the time! x

Ohh darling, i saw you had the cheeky monkey La petite prairie in stock! How much is the shipping to NZ ?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->