~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Sara I didn't get an insert with my NB????? I have to use a microcloth as all my inserts are too huge! I got mine from babykind...I am not impressed! I want the matching insert!!!

I think yours might be different, mine has 2 rows of poppers all along the tabs and into the middle, and right in the middle theirs 2 on a 3rd row, so you can make it shorter, but theres no poppers like a normal pocket has to adjust the rise, you just kinda miss out the 2nd layer in the middle and go straight to the 3rd. Am I making sense? :wacko: ha ha

I think you might have the original nature babies nappy not version 2? I never saw the original but i know in the item description one of the changes include the slimma stuffers (inserts) :flower:

I have yeah, my mum bought mine for xmas, I hadn't seen the v2's until recently. I might get one :blush:

I need to invest in some more boosters preferably hemp or bamboo, if I'm right in thinking those two are more absorbent? Can anyone recommend ones that are good for various types of nappies?? I'll just get some boosters and I'm done shopping for this month!! x

I like the stuffins hemp inserts, their big though so not for little nappies

Just wanted to share that Cassidy went ALL night in her bubblegum pink Wonderoo no leaks or anthing :happydance: she had even done a massive explosive poop and I didn't know unil I took the nappy off!!

:wohoo: That's great news! Did you double stuff it?

With one insert Caitlyn's wonderoo lasts 3 hours, so many have to look at increasing the inserts so I can use it at night time :)

Oh thats fab! Halen can't last more than 4 hours in a wonderoo, even double stuffed. He leaks on his hips and the hip tabs come out underneath so he looks like he has wings lol

Sorry about the delay getting back, we've been up Sutton park for some breakfast and walking!

I only used the normal insert for the wonderoo which is why I'm quite shocked it ran the course of the night and held her morning poop!!
:hugs:

@ thelilbump

I have various different nappies, Naughty Babies, Wonderoos, Motherease one sizes, sandys, etc, I'm just after versatile ones that I can use in any nappy that might do better with one! Cassidy is a majorly heavy wetter most of the time! x

i reckon buying some microfibre cloths might be what you want. They're so thin you could add more than 1 if required. At least if they don't work you can use them as dusters after :haha:

Change that, yupp, medium itti snap in one in moo print is showing as in stock only in medium though. I can order some in if you want then you can get it whenever? I don't mind either way :hugs:

Ohh darling, i saw you had the cheeky monkey La petite prairie in stock! How much is the shipping to NZ ?!?

If you add it to the basket and then click estimate shipping it should tell you.

ermmm standard would be £3.87 signed for is about double :hugs:

bekki, I didnt get the wonderoo inserts with my nappies, I ordered them without thinking I'd be ok as I had looooads of BG inserts from a friend. Maybe thats where I'm going wrong?

Woah! Good going on the wonderoo for sure then Bekki! :wohoo:

Just a quick question ladies, I've never had to track my periods as I've always been on BC but now I do and I forgot how to :rofl: it's 28 days from the first day of my last period right? My cycles are regular but I just cant remember :blush:

Jayleigh I do the same as you r.e: the wonderoo so maybe we are doing something wrong tehe!

Are you up the duff Twiglet?? :baby: :shrug: :haha: smiley overload !

With regards to the wonderoo inserts they are a perfect shape and I put them in with the wider bit at the back because that's where the poop normally leaks out!
You can buy the inserts for about £5 especially for the wonderoos!

I'm on Babykind now browsing the bargains, works out cheaper if I buy the shell from bargain section and the insert separately. Although the ones I'm looking at have faults, only minor though so don't fit onto babies under 6 months because of faulty popper etc, but Cassidy is already like a 6 month old lol

x

Dunno as this is the first time we've not used BC / I've actually had any normal periods so all new to it :blush:

AF is due the 29th if I've worked it out correctly which is 4 weeks from the first day of your last period?

We're not using any BC at all, as Liam was lazy and didn't buy the condoms and I wanted to TTC but he didn't and well he's known I'm not on the pill, as that was a mutual decision, he wanted to NTNP but then wanted to take the "not" very seriously so asked me to track 'O' but I told him I dunno how so we're kinda taking everything as it comes! :rofl:

We're actively TTC from August though.

So if it happens, it happens :smug:

In all honesty I have NO IDEA how my cycle works :blush:, I'm just not with it to be honest lol I haven't had AF since Cassidy was born and she is almost 6 months, although I am very appreciative of the break that breastfeeding allows I kind of wish something would appear as it makes me very uncomfortable because you never know :haha:

Who knows, this time next week you could be sharing some wonderful baby news with us all :thumbup:

My OH just wants me to hurry up and get the implanon implant done so he doesn't have to remember to check dates on things :shrug: he's a lazy bum sometimes LOL. x

I secretly hope I do have some baby news to share :blush: If :witch: hasn't arrived by the 29th I'll be testing but I know Liam will be sick as he went white the other day when I joked I could be :haha: yet was happy to dtd that night anyway :shrug:

I'm looking forward to being pregnant again because I want to do what I wanted to do with Caitlyn :blush: ie: breastfeeding, keeping her attached to the cord till it stopped pulsating, not being strapped to the bed, having skin to skin etc...I got none of this and tbh it really upsets me, I love my little girl to bits and never ever doubt this but I hate what I didn't get intially with her. :(

I think once you've had a crap birth / not been listened to it makes you more determined to do it with your next.

Plus I'd love them close together and Caitlyn has a little obsession with baby bumps so I'd love her to have the obsession with my baby bump whilst she still has it :haha:

All in all, very selfish reasons on my behalf :blush:

Same here hun, my homebirth was ruined by an unsupportive MW and me not pushing enough, I did let the cord pulse before it was cut, but I had the synoticin jab that I didn't really want, I was strapped to a bed with a clip on his head which I hated, and I didn't get my waterbirth.

The whole fact that I didn't want to be in hospital and I was really gets me, I start welling up (like now!!) when I think of it.

By the time they'd finished mangling my body they'd cut her cord etc :growlmad:

Here's hoping we get the births we want next time! :thumbup:

I think he is slowly turning right...
The meds for his reflux can take a week to be effective (he has been on them for 6 days now) but we managed to get hm to sleep without feeding him now if we catch him in the right time and even though he still has screaming fits it is not the whole day anymore... he has actually got periods where im able to console him and hell focus on me instead of flinging himself back and crawling my eyes out... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->