~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Hi ladiesss! Im officially joining now! Just washed all my nappies so far and tomorrow will be using them! shes grown out of newborn nappies and i have no size 1's so just perfect timing really! :D

ooooooo Twiglet i have my fingers secretly crossed for you :hugs:

Sam what meds is Cole on? Omeprazol and domperidone are both great for reflux's if you have any questions give me a shout as 2 of mine have been seriose refluxers and also i covered it in nursing. Yay for him settling a bit better.

SARA get off the cnt :haha: i'm queen of there and i am on a hunt for new fluff.

Donne please will you order me a moo itti for a week Tuesday :kiss::flower:

Bekki it says there is a fault but i have 6 from that bargain bit and not 1 seems faulty to me and trust me i checked :blush: Also what part of brum are you from? I hope you had a lovely time at sutton park my nan lives not far from there and we go quite a lot, there and cannock chase which the kids love. In the summer we will have to meet up at sutton park and let the kids run off some steam.
I've not done much today apart from argue with the ex from hell which was fun lol, i am having bf'ind problems which are driving me potty and to the point i feel like i want to stop :cry:
:hugs: to you all x

I think he is slowly turning right...
The meds for his reflux can take a week to be effective (he has been on them for 6 days now) but we managed to get hm to sleep without feeding him now if we catch him in the right time and even though he still has screaming fits it is not the whole day anymore... he has actually got periods where im able to console him and hell focus on me instead of flinging himself back and crawling my eyes out... :)

Are you still seeing the osteopath? I'm really dubious as we're seeing an improvement for a couple days afterwards then its back to before, it's been bad for the last 2days and I just can't take anymore! I dunno if it's just me wasting my money and it's not working?

Oww Dee I hope your BFing problems sort themselves out :hugs:

Ahh I love Birmingham! I want to meet people from BnB :hissy:

Ladies with little girls have you seen this ? https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/9-unused-fle..._Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE?hash=item3a56dcd76f

Come down and see me Twiglet x
ETA you are only 90 miles away from me :)

Yeah he is on Omeprazol.. 2 x a day 5mg.. (the granules) doc said to give it to him with yogurt?! Which im a bit worried about as he seems to have a fit not long afterward and im wondering if the yogurt is upsetting him..

Still seeing the Osteopath JLA, he to seems a little happier the following days but im now sure it's multiple causes with Cole, i used to think he was just colicy.. and that the wind was caused by tensness etc..which the Osteopath was great for..

I think they have really helped him with that, but he started spitting up more and more (he used ot always have alittle but thought it was normal) and crying again and then it clicked for me that he must be having reflux aswell .. even though his cot has always been raised, we raised it to 5 inches now... i try to not feed him before bed which is really hard.. keep 2 hours between feeds and get him to sleep in his raised bassinet instead of with me in my bed...

It's still trial and error but we are slowly getting some succes..FX it will stay that way..and im not getting my hopes up but i honeslty dont know what else to do.. it's damn hard work :)

And Purple, thats what i did with my bubs.. used all the newborn naps i got at the baby shower and when they were all gone i just had to switch to cloth LOL ;)

Dee I should! It's only £9 for me to get to Birmingham on the train so it's defo doable! :D

Argh I want that ebay listing!

Sam, Halen was like that with his vommin, the only thing that worked for us was cutting out dairy, now if I have it in a coffee or something, the next day he's crying and being sick x

Oh that eBay listing seems too good to be true!!

That sounds like a fab idea Dippy! I think it's best to go in the summer, wasn't very nice trying to eat breakfast outside in the cold, especially when it started raining LOL

can't write much at the moment, I'm getting Cassidy to sleep and am on my iPhone, talk about a small screen!! x

Good price for that ebay listing!!! bit bright for us tho..

see the disposable liners u put in the nappy.. do they actually hold anything?? or are they like some wipes which almost disintegrate when you use them? I cant imagine Ava's poos being held on them.. just hope the liners dont get stained!

Ladies with little girls have you seen this ? https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/9-unused-fle..._Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE?hash=item3a56dcd76f

These look lovely! Shame they are all XL, if they were a few sizes smaller I would def be after them :lol:

Yeah XL wont fit Caitlyn for ages and she's huge already!

I use disposable liners till Caitlyn's gone for her poo and they hold that :thumbup: the few times its got on a fleece liner its been easy enough to get out! :thulbup:

If I'm out I use a disposable liner so I can just throw it away.

i just dont get how a thin disposableliner can hold it cos her poos are so not thick or solid.. they will just go thru it im sure?

Ahh yeah they may go through. Caitlyn's never used to but she's not a huge pooer.

The times that her poo has got on the nappy [due to Liam rolling it up into it :sick:] its washed straight out though :)

I've invested in some disposable liners purely because since fully transitioning to cloth Cassidy seems to poop alot more! Twice a day some days now lol!

Got my mother popping round tomorrow, see what she's got to say for herself!!

She messaged me on FB asking if she can come round and that she had cream eggs :shrug:

Can I just ask what people find is the best preventative cream/balm to stop redness on babies bottoms? I've noticed Cassidy getting a little red and I want to stop nappy rash in it's tracks! Any ideas??
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->