~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

lol you know!!!!!:grr: i do not need any more temptation...rob will beat me!!!!

haha sara tell him not to be so kinky :haha:

Donna you love me really, just think order loads of these n sell them for more in your shop :happydance:

Ladies i know you will all love me but i've found itti's for £10 look https://www.craftynclothy.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72_29_74_89&products_id=566

I think i will be broke forever now i am buying up nappies! DO love a bargain tho!

purple i am the naughty one who helps everyone spend their money so i will keep an eye out for bargains for you haha.

Lol Donna, if only it were that simple!

Aww no purple :hugs: thirst can be related to blood sugars thats all

Sorry I got behind again, Cassidy decided to wake up and have a natter!

Not to mention OH is on the prowl for a bit of (fill in the gap) :coffee:

To answer the question though my mouth is dry and I also just feel generally thirsty! Not sure if Cassidy is on a growth spurt though, she's still on demand and I've not really noticed any change in the pattern except for waking up more than once during the night but she literally has one quick gulp of milk and is asleep again!

I want more flips :argh:

And ohh look I could have my medium lime itti! :rofl:

Could I have a medium cow itti ordered and pay on wednesday please? :blush: dont tell Liam! :haha:

Bloody &*)#@*, Cole keeps waking up after 15 min or so... i think ive already had like 4 attempts to get hm to sleep :( i know he is knackered...

Where is a rubber hammer when yuo need one!

Oww no :( Caitlyn sometimes does that, wakes up, whinges as she didn't want to and there's no reason for her to wake up, goes back to sleep and repeat :dohh:

Night night ladies i am off to bed but if anyone wants to go halves and have an flip for £6.50 then let me know and i will order in the morning.
Speak to you lovlies in the morning :hugs:

Are you getting it from FYP?! If so I will...would like to go for another moonbeam as its a lovely colour.

Wicked, I'll go with you if no one else has offered yet. I've changed my mind and want another pink instead :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->