~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Bekki have you tried the coolababies? I think they are the same as the naughty babies? I like them and they dry super quick.
As for the counsellor not contacting you that's pants, they left me crazy for 4 months b4 they realised i was crazy lol then once they phoned i had to wait another month for the appointment but then again i think they didn't know which catagory to put me in haha.
Now did you save me an cream egg? They are the wourld greatest chocolate well that and wispa's mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Yup I'm there, I sneaked in whilst you were stocking the nappies neatly onto the shelves LOL

LOL Dippy, I didn't even get one! she brought 3, 1 each for me and the boys but my niece (who came with my mum) saw them and immediately wanted one so I let her have mine. She had already had one earlier but the look on her face I couldn't say no! :blush:

So I got to watch the boys stuff them into their mouths whole and dribble chocolate down their chins! :cry:

Is it just eBay that sell the coolababys or can I get them anywhere else?? x

Woohoo to a tooth!

I want more nappies! This is my last paycheck on wednesday before I officially begin my life as a SAHM! Last chance to feed my addiction :haha: defo gonna get another flip and buy some inserts for them as I love them!

Speaking of teeth, Cassidy had her bottom 2 come through at christmas time and just a moment ago she made a grinding noise :shrug: I wondered how because she had no other teeth to grind them against, so I cautiously stuck my little finger in there and one of her top teeth has come through and the other is just about to! :cloud9:

My nipples won't be attached for long then :haha:

ok, just put together all my nappies that i had pre-washed, im confused a bit with the flips.. is the insert not too thin? its just one? the itti's have two.. is it jst meant to balance in the middle since theres no poppers or anything to hold it in place?

Yea its meant to go under the little flaps at the ends :shrug: Some nappies just have only one insert...Tabs ones seem to last for quite a while but am not going to use them out for a while until i've washed them more.

Yep that's right Purple!

Caitlyn is a majorly heavy wetter and that one insert lasts 5 hours on her :thumbup:

Speaking of teeth, Cassidy had her bottom 2 come through at christmas time and just a moment ago she made a grinding noise :shrug: I wondered how because she had no other teeth to grind them against, so I cautiously stuck my little finger in there and one of her top teeth has come through and the other is just about to! :cloud9:

My nipples won't be attached for long then :haha:

:haha: harley has 5 teeth now and it's not the biting that gets me as he has only bit me a few times BUT his bottom teeth have been grinding around the base of my nipple and the brown area just around it and has chaffed the skin :saywhat: and it's only happened since his top ones came through :dohh: i came so close 5 days ago to quitting that i actually bought formula but then the stubborn streak in me kicked in.

Morning morning, yawn...i think ve gotten up t least 3 times last night grrr..
Any idea how i can get Cole to sleep a bit longer.. he generally has 4 hour stretches.. i know he can sleep for 6 as he did once... and i think he figured out im trying to dreamfeed him LOL, he now wakes up when i pick him up too...

then i thought what the heck he is awake i might aswell change him cause i heard him poo before, only for everything to be covered in wee as he sprsyed both me,the wall and himself... TWICE!!! :dohh:

:dohh: no fun! Cant help with the sleep as Caitlyn still wakes twice a night :| hoping it stops sooner for you than it has done for me :lol:

JL - oo that sofas lovely, are you getting in that colour too?

Yay for all the teethypegs, we've got about 3/4s now i've lost count lol!

Sam - :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->