~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

It's the bogof offer for the new flip nappies. You can get them from fill-your-pants.com and can also get 10% off if you review something on the website!!

:cry: I can't find my Bubblegum Pink Wonderoo shell ANYWHERE!

What could have happened to it?? :shrug:

Wicked, I'll go with you if no one else has offered yet. I've changed my mind and want another pink instead :lol:

Lol how are we doing it? Do you want to pp me your half and i'll get them ordered or do you want to order them and i'll send you the pp? :happydance:

dam i was too slow! what the offer your doing? anyone wanna do it with me?

Purple let me see how much more pp i can sneak :blush: and i may put another order in if you want, it is the bum genius flip nappies on fill your pants, they are buy one get one free and are brilliant nappies.

:cry: I can't find my Bubblegum Pink Wonderoo shell ANYWHERE!

What could have happened to it?? :shrug:

:blush: not me i've not put h in a girly nappy for weeks now :haha:
It will be hiding some where, perhaps in the baby bag or hiding upstairs? I'm no good as i found the shampoo in the freezer the other day :dohh:

How are you bekki? you seem a little more cherpier the past couple of days lol, wait till we meet up i'll let all my naughtiness and bad habbits rub off on you lol i am a bad influence :blush:

Can I paypal you the half? My paypal balance has the right amount in :thumbup: and Liam will find out if I take from the account :haha:

Aww Purple! I'll probably be getting more by wednesday! :rofl: I really like them :blush:

I'm good at the moment, feeling much more cheerful at the moment :thumbup:
and what makes you so sure my habits won't rub off on you? :haha:

Looking ahead to the summer Cassidy might well be walking by then and will be all toddleresque :cry: these baby days don't half fly by!

I'm still waiting for the councillor at the doctors surgery to get in touch, I love how they make crazy people wait ages :haha:

I'm just waiting for my mother to turn up now, she said 12noon so lets see if she even bothers to turn up at all :shrug: I'm not waiting in all day for her like I normally do though, I have things to post off today and can't afford not to get them sent off :nope: I don't like to be unreliable but for the last couple of weeks due to one thing or another that's what I've become and I need to get back on track!

x

I want more flips :argh:

And ohh look I could have my medium lime itti! :rofl:

Could I have a medium cow itti ordered and pay on wednesday please? :blush: dont tell Liam! :haha:

yupp no probs, i'll order it tonight and it'll probably be here wednesday or thursday :thumbup:

yeah just let me know if your doing it again and ill join, i got 2 flips last week but one more will be grand! I am still trying to figure out how they work tho....... lol

has anyone seen the disposbale inserts for flips anywehre apart from babame?

They were supposed to be available from 1st Feb but I got an email from Babipur saying they weren't getting them now until beginning of March!

Anywhere that has them on the website it most likely pre-orders as I don't think they are actually available anywhere yet!

ahhh that would explain y i can't find them lol. I was just thinking they'be good to take on holiday with us.

Ladies I've had an email from weenotions telling me my invoice is printed...I got all excited and thought it was my dispatch note :rofl: I thought that would be a bit quick! I only ordered them last week :dohh:

OT but my new settee is coming tomorrrrrow :D I'm so excited!! :yipee:

does anyone want to give me some money to buy some more itti's ?? im officially in love..

:rofl:

Oooh new sofa :thumbup: whats it like?

Lol purple, if only i could!

The mother has gone home, was actually quite pleasant and yes she did bring Cream Eggs :haha:

I need to get more nappies, I have 2 Ittis's ordered and 2 Wonderoo sets I threw together on BabyKind but it's just not enough, not the way Cassidy has been pooping lately, I swear she's doing it on purpose!! :shrug:

I also want more Naughty Babies although it would seem they are not as good value as when I brought the 3 I have. I remember buying them for around a tenner I'm sure??

Any who, how is everyone today?? :hugs:

glad your mum was ok, choccy too :thumbup: lol

teehee would it b uber naughty of me to point out i've got bb's on offer :haha:

yea the naughty babies r about that.

Oh gawd I saw that on FB about the BB's and I SO had a look :blush:

I need to stop myself before I get into trouble with OH, if only he knew the extent of my new nappy addiction :dohh:

I can't find the naughty babies for as cheap as that anymore and I really would have liked some more too :cry:

:haha:

i totally don't remember seeing you on the fb group :blush: my bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"