~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

P.S Sam is it just me or do you get up shockingly early each morning?!

Is 7 considered early ;)

That's dinner time in this house lol we are up at 5 every morning getting karlum out of his wet wraps and doing all his lotons and potions and ready for school etc

LOl yeah alarm goes at 6.30 here, DH takes a shower and i get up at 7 to join him for breakfast :) Bubba generally wakes up not long after if he isnt already awake :dohh:

JL - oo that sofas lovely, are you getting in that colour too?

Yay for all the teethypegs, we've got about 3/4s now i've lost count lol!

Sam - :hugs:

No, the top will be beige instead of white and the bottom brown instead of grey.

He bit daddy :dohh: :rofl: he chomped down on his finger and OH yelled "ouch, why you little sh*t" but laughed at he said it lol
It the bottom left one, but the right one is coming through aswell
My little man is getting big :cry:

Sam - 7's early in this household yea :rofl:

Bekki - woop well done :yippee:

JL - Lol bless him!

Well girls I've just been discussing getting another flip with the OH earlier as been thinking they be a good holiday nappy given the disposbale insert option but I've just put my organic flip back together after being washed and it's got a massive hole in it where the stitchings come apart!! Not impressed at all :cry: There wasn't anything in the washer it could of got caught on, on closer inspection it looks like dodgy stiching. Gutted! :cry:

Ahh well done on the flip Bekki! :wohoo:

JA I cant wait till Caitlyn has teeth so she can bit her daddy >=|

has my adspace gone small again on anyone elses pc? I might flag it up with SC later.

Urgh how crappy :growlmad: I only handwash my covers simply as I dont trust them. Complain about it!

Edit: It was small all day but its now big and beautiful again.

I want that Paisley BB on your site :haha: cant justify it though :cry:

That sucks about the stitching, im sure they will replace it for you!!!
Have you still got the order confirmation, maybe some of the other girls can get it replaced if they still have the bill..

Crappy workmanship, wonder if they changed factory's or something../

And Bekki thats great!!! :happydance: can you choose your own color?

JLA hope yuor little one will give you a bt of a break with the teething, on th egood note, it cant get any worse then yuor already used too right ;) i know the feeling

Have you still got the order confirmation, maybe some of the other girls can get it replaced if they still have the bill..

JLA hope yuor little one will give you a bt of a break with the teething, on th egood note, it cant get any worse then yuor already used too right ;) i know the feeling

I imagine so but im not 100% sure, I don't mind which colour I get, Cassidy with look cute anyway lol x :cloud9:

I don't think my OH believed me when I said I won it, think he's starting to realise how much I love cloth nappies :haha:

Yeah you wont be able to use it as excuse all the time LOL :rofl:

DH wont believe me either if id told him something like that! Goo dthing to have such luck though :flower:

This means the money you have saved buying yourself a flip you can now spend on another nappy :muaha:

I imagine so but im not 100% sure, I don't mind which colour I get, Cassidy with look cute anyway lol x :cloud9:

I don't think my OH believed me when I said I won it, think he's starting to realise how much I love cloth nappies :haha:

grrr im waiting for my amber necklace to arrive .. i know it should be here today!!!!
I think ive tried just about anything to get Cole right now LOL..

Owell at least it wont hurt him if it doesnt help.. and once he starts teething i should get some benefit out of it too :)

Hell look so cute :cloud9:

Sam - yeah it cant get much worse than it already has lol if anything, he wasnt too bad last night, it took a while to get him off, then he woke up 30mins later screaming for about 30mins, but he went back down after and I think he only woke up once last night, I can't quite remember lol thats why I was surprised to hear a 'clunk' of teeth against his doidy cup.
Made me a little sad though cause he really is growing up :cry: I know it sounds stupid but it made me realise he really is 7mo! not the teeny tiny baby I always think he is.

TLB thats crap! I'd email them and get a replacement.

it's the right size here tlb.
Sorry to hear about your flip mmmmmmmm i'd complain if i were you xx

There was a batch of flip covers in the US that had a minor stitching issues, if you get in touch they will replace it for you.

Well Done for winning the Flip Bekkiboo! It's nice to know someone we know won it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->