~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I know hun, I made a point of telling her Cassidy is my third child so I know what's what, but in a very polite way LOL.

Oh and Donna I got the nappies :happydance: I haven't had the chance to look at them properly because the postman came with them as I was about to leave for Cassidys appointment. I have a question about the one with the stars on, does it need a wrap? Probably a silly question, It's just soooo pretty I'd cry a little bit if it does :haha:

I wouldn't really cry but it would be a shame LOL

They are all so pretty though, thank you so much hun :hugs:

haha nope bekki i've mentioned you and he knows daisy and h are to be wed so i needed someone he didn't know.

:haha: I don't mind being an alibi, after all I may need one of you to be mine in the future :thumbup:

:hugs: Thank you hun!

I'm thinking there may be a big market for Nappy Rehabilitation :haha:

Shall I tell you all what my business idea is? It may not go anywhere but I'm going to do a few samples once I'm all set up to see how they sell!

Does anyone want to know what my idea is? You'll probably all laugh LOL

I'll do it Donna! Want me to do it on here? Or is it on FB you need it?

Edit: and does that mean the flips came!? :happydance: I'm having to forward all of my nappies to my mums as Liam's getting suspicious of all my spending :blush:

I'm still waiting for them hun but i dropped into convo that someone on here had sent me some nappies to say thankyou and i was wondering where the hell they were and he got sus straight away :blush:
If they aren't here tomorrow i think i will chase them up as i had the dispatch notice monday so imho they should be here now. Lol i am impatient.

lol...i told rob the same thing too!!!LOL i told him Jayleigh bought a set and got sent two by mistake and they were pink so she didnt want them and sent them to me!!!LOL :dohh: god i just realised how naughty that sounds :blush: LOL i now need to figure out an excuse for the Moo Moo...and possibly the Mini La La that my finger is hovering over...........

Haha sara.
I did a good deed a while ago and sent a lady on here some of my nappies ffp to help her out and he knew about it so i said she was sending me some now she is in a better situation to say thankyou :blush: how bad am i ????

LOL .... well men just dont understand the need we have to buy nappies!!!!

:grr: i am not happy...my postie wasnt nice to me today :( i'm waiting for some sling rings.....have fabric waiting to be used and still waiting for a yellow itti bitti too ....grrrr

Donna where did you order them from? Not BabaMe was it?

Okay so yesterday whilst watching the kids at their swimming lessons I had an epiphany that has absolutely nothing to do with swimming :wacko:

I have, since a child had a very imaginative imagination :haha: and have always liked to design clothes (well draw the designs) when I was very small I would cut up my old clothes and make them into little skirts and tops etc and put them on my barbie dolls (when I wasn't shaving them bald lol) and I just started thinking about our future and made the decision that I want to design one of a kind baby and toddler clothes and sell them. It's just an idea at the moment but I feel like I've discovered my passion in life.

It might end up being a royal flop but I at least have to give it a go, so once I am in the position to do so, I'm going to design and make a couple just to see how they sell and if they sell quickly I will make more.

I even have a name in mind for it LOL

oooh that sounds great!!! what name are you thinking of ?? i'll defo have some stuff off you!!!

sara

xxxxx

bekki that sounds like a great idea. i'll defo buy some! i've had some ideas recently too for a little business and i've even gone as far as to buy the domain name but i'm sort of scared to start it in case it flops! gonna have to though when my maternity allowance runs out!

I am not happy with my postie either today! I did get the longies I bought (with matching nappy and top - pics later! :cloud9:) but I bought a babyhawk off someone and it was posted 8 days ago and still not got here :grr: I bet the postie has nicked it, lol.

Ohhh me too! I'll buy from you once your up and running

Sara, I bet your piiiiiissed!! I hate it when my postie doesn't bring me what I want :growlmad:

I am not happy with my postie either today! I did get the longies I bought (with matching nappy and top - pics later! :cloud9:) but I bought a babyhawk off someone and it was posted 8 days ago and still not got here :grr: I bet the postie has nicked it, lol.

bet as soon as he gets past your house, he whips out "his" babyhawk and carries the post in it :rofl:

bet as soon as he gets past your house, he whips out "his" babyhawk and carries the post in it :rofl:

:rofl: I bet he does! I thought he looked a bit sheepish this morning :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->