~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Donna (Dee), still thinking of you and your loss, sweetie. How are you feeling these days? :hugs:

Hun thankyou for thinking of me :hugs::flower: on the outside i am big bubbly Donna and inside i am numb i don't think i have time to think and when i do i make myself busy again. For now pretending it hasn't happened is working for me dh doesn't help matters and says it was one of them things it has took him 2 years to admit we had a mc and that things that surrounded that may have been the reason we lost the baby back then, ( his mom had shingles and he insisted on her staying at ours at the time and me having to apply her creams)
Thankyou for thinking of me :flower::kiss:

i'm always up for another excuse to buy nappies !!

:haha: blame tlb donna, i told him she had set up this amazing nappy site selling them and i have offered to try some out for her and she said of course i could keep them if i did. :shrug: he fell for it

No problem hun and remember if you sign up to the newsletter that's another entry and if you review any of the nappies on the site it's another entry :winkwink:

I tried but everytime I click on the little purple box to sign up, it takes me to the tushie give away?

:haha: what an excuse Donna!

And yay :happydance: we might as well wait for the next one to arrive now, cheaper pnp then tehe :D

Donna (tlb) Do you do adult amber necklaces? I was thinking of getting one next month, don't know why I just want one :blush:

I'm going the have to get a longer one for Cassidy as her's is a bit snug now, is it true the lighter the amber the better?? x

It's putting lanolin on woolly things to make them waterproof. Lanolin is what keeps sheep dry in the rain (I think) LOL and it's also what's in the Lansinoh nipple cream x

It's putting lanolin on woolly things to make them waterproof. Lanolin is what keeps sheep dry in the rain (I think) LOL and it's also what's in the Lansinoh nipple cream x

It is, their skin naturally releases it. If you've ever touched a sheep you'll know it's like waxy and oily, thats the lanolin.

Lansinoh is just pure lanolin.

You dissolve it in water and then let your longies/shorties/skirties/wool wrap soak in them, let them dry and then they only need to be washed every 6-8 weeks as they self clean

So when you take it off LO do you just leave it to dry? Or does it not get very wet?

Leave it off to dry, as far as I know. I've yet to actually have one TBH but I've read about them x

Off to visit my new baby niece (well newish, only just managed to get Mark to take me to see her) x

Morning ladies!

Hope your all doing fine :)
Bekki, have a nice time at your niece, make some pic's if you can!

Ive given up on the "get Cole to sleep without feeding him" approach.. it is just not happening and i cant deal with having him awake and crying the whole day, nor is it pleasant for him!

Went to the GP yesterday and we got his Losec upped to a higher dose, he also has mild eczema *weird as neither DH nor I had it ..
I wonder if he is allergic to anything im eating, ill have to be extra careful from now on im afraid..
Doc says if he is still this bad (he screamed the place down there :blush:) to come back in two weeks and hell refer us to a pediatrician..

On the nappy front, Those BB's work a treat! No leaks they contained everything nicely and they dry uber quick too!
Used the terry you gave me yesterday too Sara, no leaks and think it ftted him very wel though it was a bit of a mission to get the pin through LOL

sam, my brother is dairy intollerant and if he has dairy it sets his eczema off and makes him sick, that was the reason I tried cutting dairy first x

sam, my brother is dairy intollerant and if he has dairy it sets his eczema off and makes him sick, that was the reason I tried cutting dairy first x

Yes, i was thinking it might be dairy, ive cut out most of it but obviously still was having a bit of cheese etc here and there.. and was still munching on white choc which has milk substances in it.. :dohh:

So do i also cut out cream as in, cookies that contain cream and pasta? Man thats a bummer!

Im gonna completely cut it out now see if that makes a difference, there is just to much of a coincidence that he is developing that now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->