~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

As long as you don't mind wacky designs. :blush:

My OH has no faith that I will succeed so I'm eager to prove him wrong :thumbup: keeps saying, you need to learn to drive first or we need to buy a house first and I keep telling him we are in no position to buy somewhere yet and I am happy to take the bus :haha:

The name is still a work in progress, I'm trying to find the right combination to include a little bit of each of my children Jordon, Devon and Cassidy.

It's going to be a toughy though :shrug:

And for the record, I hate post people too. :growlmad:

Halen had a funny night last night, he would go to sleep but wake up almost instantly. He went back sleep at about ummm.....8.30am!!!! and woke up at 10.30. He's gone back off now and I'm praying to god he stays that way for a couple hours!

My OH has no faith that I will succeed so I'm eager to prove him wrong :thumbup: keeps saying, you need to learn to drive first or we need to buy a house first and I keep telling him we are in no position to buy somewhere yet and I am happy to take the bus :haha:

The name is still a work in progress, I'm trying to find the right combination to include a little bit of each of my children Jordon, Devon and Cassidy.

My OH says the same about my plan to make my own nappies. I can do it but I just don't currently have the time or the money to get looooads of fabric. He's convinced it won't work.

Bahhh to him!!

awww Jayleigh:hugs: Daisy is back asleep too and has been for a good hour so i think she will wake up soon, this has gota be the longest she has ever slept in the day :)

My OH says the same about my plan to make my own nappies. I can do it but I just don't currently have the time or the money to get looooads of fabric. He's convinced it won't work.

Bahhh to him!!

All the more reason to prove him wrong :thumbup:

I have so much I need to get first so it will be a while yet but for the first time in a very long time I feel motivated about something!

The last thing I want to do is go back to working in a call centre, I need to do something I'm passionate about or I get depressed LOL

Cassidy has been asleep since we got back from the HV, it's weird because she normally refuses to sleep in the day on her own without being held (bad of me I know) I have been trying to get her out of it but it hasn't worked up til now, perhaps she's turning a corner?

I could have done so much housework by now, but I didn't think for a second she would sleep this long and likelihood is, if I were to start the housework she would have woken up LOL.

x

Bahhh to him!!

All the more reason to prove him wrong :thumbup:

I have so much I need to get first so it will be a while yet but for the first time in a very long time I feel motivated about something!

The last thing I want to do is go back to working in a call centre, I need to do something I'm passionate about or I get depressed LOL

Cassidy has been asleep since we got back from the HV, it's weird because she normally refuses to sleep in the day on her own without being held (bad of me I know) I have been trying to get her out of it but it hasn't worked up til now, perhaps she's turning a corner?

I could have done so much housework by now, but I didn't think for a second she would sleep this long and likelihood is, if I were to start the housework she would have woken up LOL.

x

lol i'm the same at the moment Bekki - Daisy has been asleep for ages on the sofa...i thought she would only be asleep for 10 mins max but its been a good 1 1/2 - 2 hours now..i could have done so much if she was in her cot!!:dohh:

Lol me too! Freya has been asleep for 2 hours now, we were meant to be at nursery 30 mins ago :dohh:

All of our sleep babies are so cute! Caitlyn's on her second nap for the day.

Ohh Bekki sounds like a fab idea!

I get stuff delivered to my mums as she's on first name basis with the Postie! :haha: and they laugh at all my nappies that get sent there :haha:

Lol! Freya has started having one nap a day recently so this is it, lol. She's up and having lunch now anyway! I'm just uploading some pics of her in her new longies :D

Jayleigh is it you that posted on the tushie tuesday thing at 2:15??

If it is you need to go back and do an individual post for each thing so you get a higher chance of winning hun x

Jayleigh is it you that posted on the tushie tuesday thing at 2:15??

If it is you need to go back and do an individual post for each thing so you get a higher chance of winning hun x

oh dammit!!!! argh! Cheers :) x

No problem hun and remember if you sign up to the newsletter that's another entry and if you review any of the nappies on the site it's another entry :winkwink:

Bekki how about something like Cadeon clothes? I am sat here trying to mix 3 names up lol. By the way i think your hv is just like mine :growlmad: soddin set in old ways and unable to accept change.

Twig guess what just arrived :happydance: do you want me to wait and post both together?

I wish h would nap at dinner time, we have our morning routine down to a t now but as soon as jack gets home from nursery at dinner it all goes south :dohh:
O does anyone know where i can get a spare pair of eyes as i need a pair for up my a** now h is seriously on the move, no more comando crawling he is really going for it :dohh: i found him inspecting the toilet earlier :sick: thank god i love bleach lol.

Tell your OH that when you're a top baby fashion designer, you will employ him as your chauffeur and you'll let him live in your HUUUUUGE mansion with you if he's nice :haha:

i need to win the fyp nappy lol

Ladies i have just come up with the best excuse for more nappies coming and he fell for it.......... now who wants to know what it is?????

Ooo that's an idea! How long have you been sitting there trying to think of names? LOL

I was thinking of trying one of those online anagram things and seeing what it comes up with!

oooh Cadeon sounds great!!!!! :rofl: @ Mr H......he's learning how to be a good hubby and clean the loo for when him and Bug marry :)

Tell your OH that when you're a top baby fashion designer, you will employ him as your chauffeur and you'll let him live in your HUUUUUGE mansion with you if he's nice :haha:

:rofl: That's a marvellous idea!!

Donna I do I do!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"