~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

My sis's boyfriend left the jehova's for her.. he was married and had 2 kids.. it was VERY hard for him as he rarly gets to see the kids and gets scolded etc. not to mention the people now just completely ignore him...

Poor man Lunaty :nope:

Yeah if you click ignore it takes them off of your news feed, I do this to those petville games etc that all my friends play!

I'm so tired right now...may go to bed and read but I know Caitlyn will only wake up at 12 to chat :dohh:

Dye them Jayleigh!!! i got loads of white ones and dyed them BRIGHT pink!! look soo osweet tho they are getin a little on the small side now..think i;m gonna have to source some bigger ones!

sara

xxxxxx

LOL why did they have to be pink haha ;)

i might get some too they work quite well and they actually have velcro..

Il have a look at those nippa's though i probably wont buy many more that need them so the pin will do for now :thumbup:

Poor man Lunaty :nope:

Yeah if you click ignore it takes them off of your news feed, I do this to those petville games etc that all my friends play!

I'm so tired right now...may go to bed and read but I know Caitlyn will only wake up at 12 to chat :dohh:

Yeah lol it must be quite late over there...!
I missed the whole convo now.. have to wait till it's morning in the UK haha

How easy are terry's to use? Do u just use a nippa and a waterproof wrap? I've got a voucher for mothercare and was thinking I might get some x

yea i only caught the back half too :laugh2:

BTW i can't remember who asked for it now, bekki or twig maybe? the 2nd moo itti arrived today if you still want it whenever there no push :hugs:

And... to all those i read starting your own business, bekki, rachel if you need any help i'm happy to help (tho i'm no expert), as long as you're not selling cloth that is :haha: jus drop me a pm if u need to.

It was meeeeeeeee. How much is it?! And dependent on how much money I have at the end of this week I can get it :D

Aww thankyou hun, I'm not doing nappies, I'm designing clothes!!

Well I will be when I have everything I need to get started!!

I didn't ask for the moo moo but I did mention somewhere about the teething necklaces, I'm going to get one for myself next month and wondered if you did them? Also I will need to get Cassidy a longer one as the one she has is only 25 cms long and gathers up around her neck. I've heard the lighter the Amber the better the healing properties, is that right?

I heard the same and got Cole a light lemon colored teething necklace

How did you start your business now thatw ere getting to talk about it..
Im trying to come up with a plan of attack here..

Did you get stock first or did you set up the site first or did you use local auction site's to see how selling goes?

I thought of buying some stock and then seeing if they sell for retail on the local auction site before having to register a business etc.. if it goes well i might start to put up the website and put the stuff on there and advertise in local forums etc..and actually register..

Is that a good start or am i completey clueless LOL

Ohh I cant wait to see all of your ladies business ventures in the flesh!

Ok AF is due today...if she's not here by monday I'll be testing! :wohoo:

I really hope AF doesn't show and you get happy baby news! :hugs:

Seeing my lickle niece yesterday has made me all broody again, but I'm not allowed anymore babies :cry:

Anyway, I'd also like to know how you went about setting up business Donna (tlb)?

X

Fantastic....i started a Hobnob revolution...Rob came in and kicked off!!LOL Sam if you look on www.tinyeco.com they have lots of little shaped terry styles if you want i can get some and send them out ... dont think they post internationally :shrug:

well we had another TERRIBLE night last night :( Daisy was up 3 times and came into bed with us at 4 ...eventually went off to sleep at 5 ish (sideways taking up the most room LOL) i just dont know whats wrong with her ..... she used to be such a fab sleeper :shrug: i think she's getting a cold/got another tooth coming through at the moment tho so i'll not panic too much that my little darling has turned into a monster!!!LOL

Keeping everything crossed for you twiglet:) .. i really must set up my fertility friend so i atleast know where i am in my cycle......(i have very irregular cycles)

.........Still havent thought up an excuse for the Moo moo ...... :shrug: i think i'll just start crying and hope that works???LOL

sara

xxxxxxx

oh and Bekki :hugs: that response was VERY well written :hugs: hun you really have had it lately havent you :hugs:

Story of my life hun lol! I could write a book!

Sorry Daisy isn't sleeping well, let's hope she gets a shiney new tooth through and gets back to sleeping again :hugs:

Morning ladies! I'm just about to go into work for hopefully only half an hour to call some people in to interview for my job. I'm soooooo happy I get to be a SAHM/WAHM now.

Then I'm gonna come home (stopping for hobnobs on the way) and think about working from home. My first idea was actually to sell homemade nappies (sorry!) but I'm veering more towards the nappy accessory type stuff now. Like I make nappy off time mats for Leyla and can only find expensive ones to buy and I'd like to be able to make stuff for people cheaply! I actually want to do two separate things. I don't know if I've mentioned but a few years ago, I had cancer and chemo etc and it was soooooo hard to find headscarves that were nice that didn't cost the earth, so I'd love to be able to make and sell nice scarves cheaply.

Bekki, would you consider making cool baby clothes from old charity shop stuff? Like recycled clothes? I'd love new stuff too but I really like the idea of cutting up old stuff, like I've heard you can make longies out of old jumpers etc. I think that would be quite a niche market but some people would love it (me me me!). And I imagine it would be a cheap way to get your materials.

Was somebody asking recently about how well amber necklaces work? I think very well! Leyla's first tooth has started to appear (she bit me yesterday and it properly hurt!) but she hasn't been any different to normal :)

Gosh I rabbit on when I'm avoiding going into work!!!

Hope you all have a nice day!

Nappy off time mats...wow, I didn't even know they existed, I think that's a great idea, i really need to invest in one cos I'm always cleaning up pee haha x

Ohh Rach I'll so be buying one of those off of you! And yeah my FIL has cancer atm and MIL has made me headscarves etc as they're all so horrible :nope: he now has a Chelsea one, a royal blue one and a Beatles one :thumbup: Sounds like an excellent business venture and I wish you the best in it! :)

Sara you did start a hobnobs revolution :haha:

I'm not testing till monday now...dependent on whether AF turns up...I'm curbing in my POAS addiction :rofl:

It was meeeeeeeee. How much is it?! And dependent on how much money I have at the end of this week I can get it :D

they're 13.50 hunny. Don't worry too much i'll hold on to it for a little while for you :hugs:

Aww thankyou hun, I'm not doing nappies, I'm designing clothes!!

Well I will be when I have everything I need to get started!!

I didn't ask for the moo moo but I did mention somewhere about the teething necklaces, I'm going to get one for myself next month and wondered if you did them? Also I will need to get Cassidy a longer one as the one she has is only 25 cms long and gathers up around her neck. I've heard the lighter the Amber the better the healing properties, is that right?

sorry i never saw that post, u girls talk so much it's hard to catch up sometimes :rofl: I do sell them yes, i have quite a range from cheaper to more expensive. Also have a bracelet in aswell at the moment. I haven't heard about lighter stones tbh but I do know that the dark cherry ones are becoming virtually non existent so this is perhaps why?

I heard the same and got Cole a light lemon colored teething necklace

How did you start your business now thatw ere getting to talk about it..
Im trying to come up with a plan of attack here..

Did you get stock first or did you set up the site first or did you use local auction site's to see how selling goes?

I thought of buying some stock and then seeing if they sell for retail on the local auction site before having to register a business etc.. if it goes well i might start to put up the website and put the stuff on there and advertise in local forums etc..and actually register..

Is that a good start or am i completey clueless LOL

A few people do start with auction sites but I never bothered. It can be difficult to gte suppliers who will trade with you unless you have a shop (Web or bricks and mortar as they call it) and a lot say in their terms and cons so auction sites. Basically i then did what you are suggesting found a possible site, sourced stock etc. The really important things to remember though are a) to do your maths as you may well be shocked! b) market research c) advertising d) making sure your registered with the neccesary agencies and e) ask the lovely lilbump what to do, i hear she's quite friendly really :haha:

Wicked thank you so much, I should have it by wednesday at the latest! :thumbup: how do I pay for it?! Just go onto your website? Or on here? :wacko: x

you can do either or, if you want to go through my store it's listed in with the itti bittis :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->