~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

<---- still bloody waiting for my woolies to dry :( aaarrrggghhh i wanna use them !!!!!:hissy:

Still?! :hissy:

Well my test was a :bfn: boo! :haha:

And wicked TLB, I shall message you wednesday :flower:

Awww i'm still waiting for all my new nappies to dry too :hissy:
Sooooo unfair!!! Am very exited about you NTNP lark!!! I was and was preggers first month :rofl:

Noooo twiglet i'm sad for you i wanted you in first tri with us :(

I wanted to be in first tri with all you lovely ladies! Just waiting for :af: to show and then I start again :haha: :D

I'm not upset about it as Liam mightily annoyed me this week so I dont think I could have coped with him panicking about a pregnancy...even though he knows what NTNP means...he's just idiot enough to panic about anything that happens.

But it is my first cycle after the pill so we shall see!

i thought you were waiting till monday tut tut !!! LOL tho :hugs: for :bfn: you ok hun?

lol i;m excited too Sarah, tho i have to remember the not trying part...i keep thinking to myself oooh am i ovulation...ok i need to keep the soup in the bowl..etc etc'... lol how are you feeling now Sarah ? MS laying off you any?

sara

xxxxxxxxx

you guys talk so fast. i cant keep up :rofl:

How do amber teething necklaces work and what age do you start wearing it?

hope everyones well, x

Yeah I'm fine :thumbup: I kinda knew it'd be a :bfn: this month! Just knew!

If it isnt a :bfp: by July I'll be very :growlmad: :rofl:

Amber releases an oil from the resin into your babys skin when it heats up and apparently this really helps with teething / illness etc. Caitlyn's worn hers since November so around 3 months :thumbup:

WSS/\ Daisy had hers from about 10 weeks or so.....just depends if you can get them small enough :) Bad news...Daisy has Thrush :( i bloody knew it, tho my HV wouldnt listen to me at clinic before christmas..... i mentioned it and she said it was just bum rash and gave me some Metanium .... well weeks down the line its gotten better then worse then better etc etc .... i've been putting Lanolin o it to help get rid of the dryness (which has helped loads....now that all the horible dry scaly stuff has gone you can actually see the spots ) so seen another HV today (the one that everyone says is horrible and i was dreading it when she said her name..... as soon as she seen it she said yeh you're right thats thrush and gave me a script thank god....so hopefully my bubba wont have a butt that looks like its got the Lurgie anymore :) ...this HV was also fab about BLW when we said we were doing it...i need to see her more !!!LOL

On another good note, daisy has her new yellow itti on (well preloved) ...its Gorgeous!!!! i'm loving all of these bright colours!!!! (pics in piccie thread!)

xxxxxx

I bought new wool!!! £12 flipping quid though! The ones I bought on Weds (the wrong knit :dohh:) where only £9 :(
My disana is here, any ideas on how the tie the thing? :rofl:
And so is my freebie LL bamboo!! What is the white fluffy insert for??

Yeah I'm fine :thumbup: I kinda knew it'd be a :bfn: this month! Just knew!

If it isnt a :bfp: by July I'll be very :growlmad: :rofl:

Amber releases an oil from the resin into your babys skin when it heats up and apparently this really helps with teething / illness etc. Caitlyn's worn hers since November so around 3 months :thumbup:

Halen only cried for half an hour when he went to sleep on Sunday night, woke up Monday with a teggie, same with Monday night, woke up Tues with another teggie

I bought new wool!!! £12 flipping quid though! The ones I bought on Weds (the wrong knit :dohh:) where only £9 :(

Lol the fluffy insert is a fleece liner, they are lovely :)

I gave up trying to write out how to use the disana, lol, try this: https://www.tinybirdsorganics.com/organiccotton/tie_nappy.html

Teggie = Teeth?

Guys Cassidy is 5 months 4 weeks and 2 days old now, do you think I should start the BLW?

I so want to give her some of the potato and vegetables we're having for dinner, she looks at me with puppy dog eyes like she really wants what I have LOL

I feel like she's ready so should I? :hugs:

Lol the fluffy insert is a fleece liner, they are lovely :)

I gave up trying to write out how to use the disana, lol, try this: https://www.tinybirdsorganics.com/organiccotton/tie_nappy.html

Ahh I thought that but wasnt 100% sure x

She loves potato but has so far avoided the vegetables, she like the plate too, she thinks it's tasty LOL x

Twig - :hugs:

Sara - where have you put your woolies to dry?

Purple - yea as the others said amber has natural anelgesic properties. Some people say they can wear from birth but really 2-3 months is a better age.

Bekki - yea, she's as good as there. Good luck :hugs:

Hi everyone sorry i have been mia but i have turned very domesticated lol and now everything seems dirty 24/7 to me so i am constantly cleaning.:blush:

:cry: i think i need to strip my nappies, not bad as it will be the first time i have had to do a strip was since having them but i think they need doing.

:wacko: can you belive only 10 days and my little man will be 1 a little toddler no longer a baby :cry:

Right if i miss anyone out sorry but you lot talk so much :blush:

Bekki i am so sorry that your dad is doing this to you again :hugs: i think you are amazing in how you have delt with the situation and think your message to him was well constructed etc, i would of been using every swear word in the books at him tbh. Something you said in one of your posts has helped me with the pain i have been feeling in a decission i made a few years back and i just want to say thankyou for helping me realise the decission i made then was right. :hugs:
Also with the blw it's fine to start now as she will play with it more than get it in her mouth so for now she is just learning iykwim.

Twig :hugs: for the bfp but fingers crossed af doesn't arrive and that you get a late bfp, did you see my post on here yesterday afternoon ? i have one of your flips here :happydance:

Purple Harley had an amber necklace since he was around 6 weeks old and we NEVER take it off, i took it off him once and forgot and it was hell, he is a really bad teether and wow did i realise he didn't have it on.

Jayleigh :happydance: for new wool but :growlmad: for it been more money. x

Sara how long have your woolies been drying now? I'm glad the other hv was able to see you were right and that she was supportive of blw, i wish mine was she is terrible. Fingers crossed the cream works on her soon so she can been all better. :hugs:

Rachel :happydance: for no more work and good luck for the wahm mission xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->