~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Im joining!! woo hoo!! Got all my bambino mio's ready and waiting!! xx

NHS are poopola! Sorry about your births too Donna :hugs:

Today I have spent all my money on rehoming one of Jemima's kitties with me again :haha: and buying Nigel the Hamster! :rofl:

ARRGGHHHH!!! :hissy: I need to rant about my MIL, she's just popped round and all she kept saying was "omg isn't he starting to look like you" and then going "He's going so blonde like you, but I reckon he will darken off like Lee did" and "Lee was hard to settle as a baby" and "he's got such long eyelashes like Lee" "Aww he loves to bash things, maybe he'll be a drummer like his daddy" FOOOKKK OFFFF!!!!!!!!!! He's my child aswell biatch! He's not all your precious little son's child ya no!!

Ohh yes i think thats typical MIL behaviour darling, i get it too ;)

Welcome Bee :hi:

Twigs, sounds like you have a zoo there LOL, i got my hands full with these 2 dogs of mine and a baby !

Sorry I've been AWOL today, I've been doing a bit of eBaying but now I'm banned from the laptop (for now) because OH said I broke it!! Like he never uses it lol! I think he was just mardy because me uploading photos made his connection slow on his xbox!!

Hiya Bee, very big welcome to you hun x

As for mil's, I had mine round earlier, I tried to encourage her to change Cassidys nappy but she was a bit reluctant! She was like 'oh no not those nappies again' I gave her a look and she quickly said 'but you are thriving Cassidy so your mum must be doing a good job'

I rang her earlier before she came round asking her if I could borrow her kitchen scales to weigh the eBay stuff on. She said 'oh you can't use kitchen scales to weigh clothes, you need to weigh yourself on normal scales and then do it holding the clothes and the difference is the weight'
She don't half make me giggle sometimes!

X

Sorry I've been AWOL today, I've been doing a bit of eBaying but now I'm banned from the laptop (for now) because OH said I broke it!! Like he never uses it lol! I think he was just mardy because me uploading photos made his connection slow on his xbox!!

LOL thats so my DH when he is playing online on the PS3!!!

LOL thats so my DH when he is playing online on the PS3!!!

Mine is like it on the XBOX and he's just bought a PS3 so we'll have even more of it arghhh lol

I'm putting loads of stuff on Ebay and some Wonderoos on used nappies as no one on here wants them :hissy: damn you all!!!! :rofl:

Hi bee :wave:

Ive been trying to clear out unused stuff..
Any of you girls interested in Maternity clothes size XS/S?

God i wish sam......i'd be xxxxxxl at the moment:blush:

Used the Disana woolie and tie ons today and i am very impressed with both!!! will defo be getting some more tie ons for #2 they will be great for a little bum :) ..the woolie is a little on the big side....goes up past her boobies!LOL but it is so so cute and had no leaks!!:thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxx

If only I was pregnant I might have been :haha:

Yep I have Jemima the ginger cat in my avatar, Socrates and now I have Alfie [he was called Chips but it dont suit him :haha: ] then I have Nigel the hamster...who managed to escape earlier as we were transferring him to his cage :rofl: !!

I used to work in an animal shop and i hated having to clean the hamster cage as it had the highest chance of getting bitten!

An i used to work with rats , snakes, fish, parrots .. you name it LOL :rofl:
Even the ferrets didnt scare me.. nope it was the hamsters!

I had to move all my nappies to a bigger drawer today.. i counted them and i actually have 33 now :dohh: i swear it was only 15 not to long ago :haha: no idea how that happened...

mind you i need to sell 5 of them as they dont fit properly on him or are to small..
I still have them as "just in case" option..

How many "just in case" nappies have you girls got?

I use pretty much all the ones I have at some point, I figure I pay so darned much for them to begin with, I'm getting my monies worth lol

I have 30 just in case nappies :haha:

And aww Nige is a tame little one!

The cat however is a little git! I am not impressed and he's treading on a thinthin line :growlmad: and I love animals but he's so mean! :|

I have 30 just in case nappies :haha:

And aww Nige is a tame little one!

The cat however is a little git! I am not impressed and he's treading on a thinthin line :growlmad: and I love animals but he's so mean! :|

We had a 3 legged cat that was a right *******!!! He had a hard life though and we got him from the SPCA.. by the time we got our second dog he started to get more and more aggravated and started peeing everywhere..

I was pregnant at the time and totally had it.. we managed to find him a nice home on a farm now though.. he loves chasing things... :)

We still speak to the lady and her family too, thats the first i have ever had to give an animal up, but with a small baby and cat wee everywhere.. it just wasnt an option..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->