~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I'm thinking of giving up on him...which I nevernever do with animals and I feel so guilty for it but in the space of an hour he's attacked me for sitting down and attacked Liam twice! He's also made my other cats leave the room through his continous hissing at them...I think he needs a farm tbh as he's the size of a small lion and is only 6 months old :|

Thats would be a no go for me too tbh..attacking you is one thing, but the children..
A friend of mine had to take her little one to the doc as her cat had scratched the baby's eyeball!

If you can find a nice suitable home for him it will be for the better, some cats just cant share a house with other animals..

Yeah and if he's so ready to attack me and Liam whats to stop him attacking Moo?! :( Especially as she'll be an easier target and her moving will be like a beacon for him...and all I got attacked for was sitting down :wacko:

:hugs: Jayleigh i hate it when they are like that, when my mil was alive she was the opposite i heard " he looks like you are you sure he is jon's" and " if he has your looks i'd get him on a diet now" :growlmad: she passed away just as i concieved with Harley so she never got to see him as i could imagine it as H is blonde and not darkening at all and all Jon's family comment on it and how none of their family is blonde :growlmad:
I just come up with some quick witted remark and they all shut up lol when bil remarked on it for the 1000000 time the other day i just told him the postman is ginger so i was worried H would also come out ginger :haha: shut him up there and then lol.
I hope she buggers off and leaves you alone for a bit hun :hugs:

:happydance:Welcome Bee

Twig your house sounds as bad as mine lol we have 2 dogs, a parrot, a guinny pig and tropical fish.
I hope you get the cat sorted soon and i agree that moo is an easy target :hugs:

Bekki tell your oh if he don't like you on the lappy then to buy you one just for you :haha: soddin men, luckily mine don't go on the pc much.
:haha::dohh: at your mil though and as for her doing the " oh no " to the nappies don't worryu my mom does it to the nappies, bf'ing and everything else i do that is "not normal".
How did the kids hair cuts go? I do my lots themselves i'd dread taking them to a hairdressers as they are never still :dohh:

Sara will you stop putting yourself down about your weight or i might have to come bop you on the head haha, you is not a xxxxxxl you are tiny and pg as well.
Yay for the woolies tho, i keep looking at them but then i always think they are more a girly kind of thing :shrug: Do you have pics of Daisy in her wool? xx

Sam i think most of mine are just incase ones atm i think i need a stash shake up and then get some new ones :blush:

Well i have woke up to a full snow storm and a white blanket over everything god knows where that came from :shrug:
Mr H for the first time in ages slept through :happydance: so i feel loads better but also something strange but brill has happened, after i had h i ended up with pts and pnd and i have struggled through for nearly a year and tbh i have let my house and myself slip in standards :blush: but i have started on some new epilepsy meds and they are also for depressives etc and i have seen a big change in myself :happydance: the house is tidy and looked after again, i am more self aware now and i feel happier and more myself so fingers crossed this carries on. Also i think a little someone on here has helped me loads yesterday in a pm and she knows who she is :hugs::flower:

I think i am off to see if i can do a stash shake up :dohh:

:hugs: Jayleigh i hate it when they are like that, when my mil was alive she was the opposite i heard " he looks like you are you sure he is jon's" and " if he has your looks i'd get him on a diet now" :growlmad: she passed away just as i concieved with Harley so she never got to see him as i could imagine it as H is blonde and not darkening at all and all Jon's family comment on it and how none of their family is blonde :growlmad:
I just come up with some quick witted remark and they all shut up lol when bil remarked on it for the 1000000 time the other day i just told him the postman is ginger so i was worried H would also come out ginger :haha: shut him up there and then lol.
I hope she buggers off and leaves you alone for a bit hun :hugs:

:happydance:Welcome Bee

Twig your house sounds as bad as mine lol we have 2 dogs, a parrot, a guinny pig and tropical fish.
I hope you get the cat sorted soon and i agree that moo is an easy target :hugs:

Bekki tell your oh if he don't like you on the lappy then to buy you one just for you :haha: soddin men, luckily mine don't go on the pc much.
:haha::dohh: at your mil though and as for her doing the " oh no " to the nappies don't worryu my mom does it to the nappies, bf'ing and everything else i do that is "not normal".
How did the kids hair cuts go? I do my lots themselves i'd dread taking them to a hairdressers as they are never still :dohh:

Sara will you stop putting yourself down about your weight or i might have to come bop you on the head haha, you is not a xxxxxxl you are tiny and pg as well.
Yay for the woolies tho, i keep looking at them but then i always think they are more a girly kind of thing :shrug: Do you have pics of Daisy in her wool? xx

Sam i think most of mine are just incase ones atm i think i need a stash shake up and then get some new ones :blush:

Well i have woke up to a full snow storm and a white blanket over everything god knows where that came from :shrug:
Mr H for the first time in ages slept through :happydance: so i feel loads better but also something strange but brill has happened, after i had h i ended up with pts and pnd and i have struggled through for nearly a year and tbh i have let my house and myself slip in standards :blush: but i have started on some new epilepsy meds and they are also for depressives etc and i have seen a big change in myself :happydance: the house is tidy and looked after again, i am more self aware now and i feel happier and more myself so fingers crossed this carries on. Also i think a little someone on here has helped me loads yesterday in a pm and she knows who she is :hugs::flower:

I think i am off to see if i can do a stash shake up :dohh:

LOL i'm not pregnant yet!! lol....... it think the ones i have are defo unisex....they are so so cute...no pics yet, tho will have some tomorro...my camera is poo and we usually use rob's phone for piccies and he's off tomorro so we'll take a few of her 'granny pants' as daddy calls them :dohh:

did you get my msn add ?? i added you weeks ago ? just thought i might have added the wrong person :dohh: :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

:wave: mornin ladires just bobbin in. How's everyone doing?

I think i have about 20 'just incase' nappies :haha:

Sara; glad u like your woolies :thumbup:

Twig; :hugs: I don't have the first clue about cats!

OMG i almost thought i missed the news of Sara being pregnant :rofl:, thank god i didnt! And your are deffo not fat!!! You all look fab in your photo's so no complaining (even though i always have something to moan about too LOL)

Im glad H finally slept though.. i cant wait for the day Cole does that..
And am also glad your new meds are working fab :) Im considering myself very lucky i havent had to deal with PND etc.. i think i was depressed a couple of years back and managed to get myself out of it..though it took a while i hind sight.. it's a scary thing really..

Okay this might be abit TMI, but Dh and i finally did the deed! :happydance:, i was a bit worried but it was all good and still felt the same though i had to stop us in the middle of it and had Dh grab a condom as i am not taking the pill yet :rofl: about bloddy time after 9 weeks or so

:yipee: well done sam!! we didt dtd for agees !! LOL i was a proper wimp..tho (tmi sorry) its loads better now :blush: and i actually have a sex drive !!LOL :yipee: :dohh:

Sara i must be psycic then cause i am sure you are pregnant, every time i see you on here etc i am sure you are pregnant lol so you must be or you will be soon as i am usually right xx

tho it sounds kinda wrong to say but well done Sam!! :laugh2:

Sara i must be psycic then cause i am sure you are pregnant, every time i see you on here etc i am sure you are pregnant lol so you must be or you will be soon as i am usually right xx

LOL hopefully...... 'FX'd !!! what am i having then??? LOL :coffee:

lol that took me a minute to work out what FX meant :dohh:

sending lots of :dust:

Fingers crossed for you hun, i say another girl but then again i can imagine you with 2 boys for some reason.
Yeah i got your msn and added you to it, i have had to try sort it all out on there as i have this woman keep coming on anting webcam sex ????? I haven't a clue who she is but she sends a request n me been me accepts it and then bang she's there lol.

Fingers crossed for you hun, i say another girl but then again i can imagine you with 2 boys for some reason.
Yeah i got your msn and added you to it, i have had to try sort it all out on there as i have this woman keep coming on anting webcam sex ????? I haven't a clue who she is but she sends a request n me been me accepts it and then bang she's there lol.

LOL....bless ya hun...i'll have a fiddle with my MSN and see if i can sort it ... its been playing up something rotten recently.

Facebook - its a secret !!!!LOL

lol i joined, you beat me to it! I had to save my daughter though as she was painting her high chair and her with banana smoothie :sick:

LOL....bless ya hun...i'll have a fiddle with my MSN and see if i can sort it ... its been playing up something rotten recently.

Facebook - its a secret !!!!LOL

Get on msn mrs and tell me as i hate secrets :cry:

:haha: Daisy is still asleep - i dont know what to do with myself......bless her she's proper snotty tho (so am i :cry:) i think this cold is really taking it out of her..........is she still ok to tummy sleep if she's got a cold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->