~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Twig - We have just got another cat, he's a mad head! He attacks us everywhere we go, he jumps out from behind everything and destroys the house! My house is like a flipping zoo! We got 3 cats, a chinchilla, a bearded dragon, a tarantula and fish, doesn't sound like much but I live in a 2 bed flat lmao

Saara I don't get it? thers nothng on my fb?

omg i love tarantulas, i used to have one but beth my dd killed it because it eat jimminy the cricket haha

anything furry with more than 4 legs and crawls is not nice lol!

is that a piccie of it??? really i am soooooooooooo sooooooooo scared....... once in school a load of lads stuck a sticker of a spidey on my back and i ran thru the hallways ripping my clothes off till i was in my bra and knickers!! i'm that scared.....cant even look at piccies ...if i did i wouldnt be able to come on the lappy for ages incase i came across it again!!

What about me Dee?! Am I?! :haha: Just gonna go read the rest now.

Yay to dtd Sam :happydance: :D

Urgh I was nearly sick then Jayleigh! Gross :sick:

We used to have one called Chilli Rose, I hated her! :blush:

Am logging on to FB now to see if I can find the secret :haha:

Ellie will you please PM me your address so I can send all my parcels tomorrow please?! :D

And yay glad to see you back! Where were you? How's this PG going? And many :hugs: :D

Just popping in to say I've not left the country LOL. Just been trying to flog a load of Cassidys old clothes on eBay so taken alot of time taking pics, uploading etc..

Will catch up with the conversation when I'm done LOL

Ellie i was wondering where you were :sulk:
How you doing??? :hugs:

Urgh I was nearly sick then Jayleigh! Gross :sick:

We used to have one called Chilli Rose, I hated her! :blush:

Am logging on to FB now to see if I can find the secret :haha:

Lol she's a Chilean Beautiful Tarantula, I got her when I was like 12, called her Charlotte after Charlotte's web ha ha

Yay Ellie :hugs:

Pretty spider :) I always wanted one, but ended up with snakes instead (which I sold when I got pregnant :() Maybe in the future I'll finally get one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->