~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

:wohoo: Ellie how was your triP?

And as for spiders, they give me the creeps yet we had them as well in the petshop (the used to escape as they were pretty small!). so i dotn freak out if i see one but id rather not touch it LOL

I used to love the iguana's and i had a meter tankw ith lovely big fish in it :)
It is so much work though so no tank atm...

Just our pitbull and the giant husky :rofl:

Aww no!! My mum has a snake (Albino Californian Kingsnake) and I'm after a Royal Python. But have no room atm until we move into a house (which we will dammit!)

I have 3 cats and a hamster [who incidently bit me this morning for disturbing his sleep :haha: ] and am content with that! :lol:

Urgh i dont do small animals plus my dogs would eat them :dohh: We have like 6 dogs on the farm, 13 horses and chickens, ducks etc etc...

oooh i'd love a snake:) .....we have 4 dogs 2 rabbits and a Horse to see to at the moment tho....plenty for now !!LOL

:haha: Liam's VERY scared of snakes so we dont mention them in my house

We don't have any animals :cry:

Oh girls, i know this isn't the place but I talk to you lot most, our bloomin boilers packed in this afternoon, now we have no heating and no hot water and no idea when it's gonna get fixed :hissy: :hissy:

Ohh no! How pants! :( hope it gets fixed for you soon! :hugs: our heating never works but we always have hot water so we're thankful enough for that.

Right whatever this secret is on FB, I cant find it...well I think I did but I could be mistaken :haha:

oh Donna thats pants....do you have anywhere you can go for a hot bath??? :hugs:

It was royal pythons I had. 3 of them :)

I wouldn't have a hamster if you paid me though. Bitey wee buggers.

Will do :thumbup:

Ahh Nigel is so cute! He's naughty though...he hangs off of the top of his cage :dohh:

oh Donna thats pants....do you have anywhere you can go for a hot bath??? :hugs:

:nope: not really our nearest family lives 30 minutes away :dohh:

I am soooo hoping they come out tomorrow to fix it but i reckon it's unlikely. I thought about going swimmin so we can shower, is that really bad?? :blush:

No! Practical tehe!

Generally if you explain about your small child they will prioritise you? Just come live with me for a bit :haha: I have a spare room.

nah do it !!! i would if i had no heating.....either that or go to gym...tho swimming is much less effort !LOL

Poo :(

That's really rather crap isnt it? :(

I say go swimming :thumbup:

P.S: I know this is incredibly nosy of me but the fb even posting deadline is it for nappies?! :blush:

I think I've joined :rofl: I have over 100 different notifications and groups to look through :blush:

LOL....i have sent another invitation...i think i missed you out by mistake!!:blush: sorry :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"