~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Boo both of my tests [clearblue] were faulty, the first one I took the other day said I didn't pee enough...and the one today just did nothing! :dohh:

I used my FR two days ago so now have no tests till next wednesday :(

aww thats crappy, big :hugs: At least AF hasn't reared her ugly head :dust:

Yep :( I hated clearblue from before as they showed negative all the way through with Caitlyn :hissy: stupid tests.

Its horrible being in this waiting game though :lol: oh well no :witch: as of yet...

i alwasy thought clearblue were supposed to be the best? I just got a pack of normal tests from Boots (their own) line showed pretty much straight away :blush:

i got my :bfp: with Daisy on a CB (i was doing the fertility trials so i had lots free :) ) hope :witch: stays away for you hunni :)

CB's are meant to be the best but my body hates them...I've never had a positive on them despite being 4, 6 and 8 weeks pregnant :shrug:

Oh well till next wednesday it is! :rofl:

I did get a + but only a week after the other tests :rofl:

Ive been giving Cole some pureed pear with his meds and he seems to love it, though he hasnt grasped the swallow bit yet LOL, he still pushes it out a bit with his tongue.. gets frustrated when he has to wait for the next mouth full!

I really need to make a pic of it.. it's so cute :cloud9:
Im jyst glad i can finally get those meds in him in full dose.. it was impossible with water or milk!

Hi ladies! I've been putting everything but the kitchen sink up on eBay today, I really NEED a holiday and selling my stuff is the only way I can get one! Have to pay off all I owe though first!

OH better super glue his xbox down or that's next LOL

Did you know you can't sell used nappies on eBay? Hygeine reasons apparantly! I'd understand if I were selling used disposables LOL

Speaking of pregnancy tests, after being unsure of the pound shop cheapies result I brought a lloyds own brand. I peed on it (or rather tried) and sat there waiting patiently and nothing happened. Turns out I'd missed the end completely and went back and tried again and it worked and I got the bfp (with cassidy that is) I'm not hiding any secrets from you all LOL!

Anyway, love to you all, hope you all had a great weekend xx

Twiglet hunny I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

I forgot to mention, I had a feel of Cassidys gums today and it would seem that most of the others on her top gum are on their way through (except molars) which would explain why she's been waking to feed 5-6 times a night and been excessively clingy the last few days! I've resided myself to not bother sleeping now because I feel better than frequently waking up!

I got my bfp with Ryan on a tescos own brand one then proceeding to buy another 3 cb's just to double check :rofl: good luck twiglet x

LOL yeah i can use a holiday too, unfortunately this year we will have an obligated trip back to NL around end of april beginning of may.. we went into the travel agency for a price.. by jesus the tickets are expensive!

About $5500 for all of us (just the tickets...) there goes my nappy buying plans LOL

Bekki, you can sell your nappies on www.usednappies.co.uk
Twig, I got my BFP with cheapies, then a Superdrug own brand and then a CB digi (I'm a POAS addict ha ha) at least theres no sign of :witch: Fingers crossed for you hunny!

I feel a bit of a cow for saying this, but upstairs who we have all that trouble with (for those who don't know they try to make our life hell, including ringing social services on us!!) and his sister had a bit bust up last night and he was on the phone to her in the street shouting "Do you think I enjoyed having my sister up by her neck?" and then later on telling her he was gonna kick her boyfriend in for beating her up. I can't help but feel quite smug that their having trouble now ha ha ha

HELP the nappies are giving off a fishy smell!! Is that detergent build up and if so how do I strip them again??? Arghhhhhhh!

Not sure why but I suddenly had the thought that I'd like to try cloth nappies. We had a reuable swim nappy and I love it :D

We're also going to be trying for baby number 2 in a couple of months and I'm sick of buying disposables! lol

I had a little look in this topic bu gosh its long! Haha

What makes would u recommend? :D

Aww Bekki I dont remember :nope: hopefully someone will help you soon!

Lu: my person favourites are BG's, not too expensive and really easy and quite absorbent...sure the girls will have plenty more recommendations :haha:

I'm sending all my parcels tomorrow! :thumbup: Caitlyn's got a minor chest infection --> hence her illness that wouldn't go so had to organise a babysitter so I can go to the Post Office! Drastic times :lol:

I like the BG's and pop ins and flips. If I'm going out I tend to use these as I find them really reliable but I'm pretty new to this so I'm sure everyone will have some more suggestions x

thanks girls :D

Its just an idea at the moment, mention it to Dh and he went NOPE! lol

So did mine so I bought some anyway :haha:

Good luck on converting OH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member