~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

yeah Hot water sets stains so it makes sense that it would set smells too.......Well Daisy was super good last night bless her....she only woke once through the night ant about 1.30 and she hasnt had any milk since about 3 yesterday(and it was only about 1 oz and a bit of boob) but she threw it all back up again so she had a drink of water and a bit cry and went back to sleep till 6.30...came into bed with me (and had a bit boobie- i know i'm only supposed to give her water but she was starving..her little tummy was rumbling like mad ) and went back off to sleep till about 8.30 so we're up now, she's had a little toast (i know naughty but she was starving ) and fingers crossed she's managed to keep it all down so far......she's sitting on the floor pestering the dogs at the moment so i;m hoping things stay that way ......

Twig, hope Caitlyn is feeling better today?
Jayleigh, hows Halen - did he sleep ok last night
hope everyone else is ok ? :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

:wave:

Hello everyone!

Well Caitlyn is slowly and surely climbing the hill to wellness again, her chest is still wheezy and she still has a cough but no sickness thus far today and she's not wanted to be held continousally and rocked off to sleep so we're getting there :happydance:

Hope Daisy manages to keep the food down!

And Jayleigh she has a minor chest infection, dunno if that'd cause bum rash but I defo know she's teething as the little teeth are so nearly there! :D

i've jus had a very quick catch up so sorry if i missed anyone

Sam; becareful if your using white vinegar at everywash it can eat away at the elastic in nappies

Sara; Yay glad your moomoo itti arrived :thumbup: What did you tell Rob? If i'd of thought about it I would of left the invoice n stuff out, it only occured to me after i read the post after :blush: Aww big :hugs: for Daisy hope she's feeling a bit better today? I remember our first (and last so far *touch wood*) real vomit it scared the living cr"p outta me! :hugs: :hugs:

lol its ok ...i just told him i told him about it ages ago !! lol he has the worst memory ever LOL i get away with loads that way :)

omg the vomit was awful.....it just kept coming :cry: thought her tummy was gonna come out too :cry: we were in the middle of M&S cafe so everyone was lookin

she's fallen asleep on me at the moent ...so i'm typin with one hand lol......my LL freebie came today :) i am well impessed with it......got a wrap and liner too :)

sxx

Glad to hear LO's are better ladies, hopefully it'll continue and theyll be back to normal soon

Sara he was ok-ish he went down about 8pm, woke up as we went to bed but went off with no boob, stayed asleep till about 5 and then on n off till half 7 when he did a huge poo that came out his disana lol he had a 1hr nap in bed with me at 9-10 and then just had half hour on the settee with me. He's still refusing to sleep anywhere other than my chest cuddling a boob ha ha

:yipee: sounds great.....awww bless Halen ...have ya tried a teddy? Daisy likes to cuddle a ted thru the day for naps :cloud9: so sweet

Caitlyn holds a blanket taggie thing that I made. :thumbup:

She's currently speaking but tbh more raspberries are coming out of her mouth :haha: I'm sending off for my LL today...forgot till I saw it in here.

I've sent off for 3 :blush: only 1 has turned up so far

Well last nights sleep is todays demise, he's the mardiest bum in the whole wide world arghh

I tried a teddy, he doesn't want one lol he want boobs

I've sent off for 3 :blush: only 1 has turned up so far

Well last nights sleep is todays demise, he's the mardiest bum in the whole wide world arghh

I tried a teddy, he doesn't want one lol he want boobs

lol typical bloke!LOL bless you hun...... :hugs:

aww everyones little babbies are so poorly :( hope they all feel better soon

on a brighter note though, i have my scan tomorrow afternoon :happydance:

x

Yay Ellie :happydance: :hugs:

Sorry I haven't been around much the last few days. I've been selling the contents of my house :haha: Or rather haven't been because nobody wants it :cry:

How do you get people to bid on ebay? Seeing all those reds makes me sad lol

Sorry everyones bubbas have been unwell! Hope they are all back to full health soon xx

Help me ladies I think my life is in danger....Lee's PS3 turned up without the controller so he's having a lady fit LOL

:haha: poor Lee!

Ellie, yay to the scan tomorrow!

I'm still missing a :witch:

Oooh, hope everyones poorly bubs are feeling better soon :hugs:

So excited for your scan Ellie! Mine is in a week (Next Wed) and I'm so so so excited. I can't wait to have a proper EDD and to be able to tell everyone and not have to make excuses for feeling too ill/tired to go outand see my friends.

Had a bad time with the midwife today, and her telling me to stop BFing Liv AGAIN, because 'all of the goodness is gone after 6 months anyway and they don't recommend you carry on past 6 months'. Wow.

I'm getting itchy fingers to get some new fluff. I don't NEED any, but I have a craving to but some itsy bitsy teency ones for Spud! MUST......WAIT.....TIL......20 WEEK....SCAN!!! xxx

Morning morning..

Bloody hell.. Cole has decided to wake up at 5 everyday now... so he only sleeps for about 6 hours including his 3am feed... grrrr

How do i get him to sleep longer stretches girls?
On the bright side.. i used on of the Pop ins i got of Rachel.. it lasted very nicely for 4 hours and then got pooped in LOL.. it fits so nicel too!!! not to bulky at all though i can see it being very big with the night booster :rofl:

Well 2 more nappies on the way and then im on a ban... :( need to save up to go to Europe in 2 months..

im the same, i'm so desperate to buy some diddy ones but would rather get pink / blue cos obv they are better than boring old white lol

roll on another 7 weeks

x

YAY for scan tomoz...are you gonna find out the sex at your 20 wk scan Ellie? ROFL @ Lee ou'll have to get the teeny weenie violins out for him !!LOL

OMG i soooo wish i could buy some teeny tiny fluff ..... cant wait to now awww..

:hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

My first nappy for him/her is going to be an itti! Liv hasn't got one yet either, so I think one might be her first present from the baby :rofl:

It'll be over before you know it LOL..

My pregnancy went so fast until about the last 5 weeks haha

By the time the little ones are here i probably need to get ridd of my smalls :haha:

Hahahaha sam, I'm staying away from the cloth swap and sell section, I'm doing well so far :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->