~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Ooh I am so excited for you both with your scans! Yeah are you both finding out the sex at the 20 week one?

:hugs:

Ooh and I think I may have got myself some preloved disana woollies!

Yeah, I think we are going to find out. I wouldn't mind a surprise cos we have everything we need in unisex colours pretty much, but I'm already sick of people 'predicting' a boy, so I would rather just shut them up one way or another!

I can't wait til the 12 week one is over because I'm so excited about everything and want to get a load of stuff and ask advice from you lot about slings and NB fluff etc, but my head keeps saying not to get tooooo excited and go mad just yet until you have seen the little spud on the screen again. :happydance:

im deffo finding out, i never understood team yellow-ers, unless of course the baby was being stubborn lol, am far too impatient to wait

have had a scan already last week so i know everything's ok, just cant wait to see my little babble again :happydance:

x

I really want to wait to find out next time but don't think I can!

Well, we found out at 12 weeks with Liv....aparently the consultant obs who did the scan was 99% sure and told us she was a girl there and then!

On a more fluffy note....I've just got my email from weenotions saying my new wipes have been dispatched!!!!

:happydance:

How comes Kirsten?!

Still no :witch: btw :D

Speaking of Fluff have your Flips arrived yet Bekki? I sent them straight to yours from FYP's :kiss:

did you find out with Freya Kirstin?

oooh excited Laura....what did you order again???

I was on team pink :rofl:

Definitely going team yellow next time!

I kept myself restrained and didn't order a nappy this time, even though her 'Olivia' nappy is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen. I ordered two sets of custom wipes with cotton jersey in orange hearts and lime and pinks ooga boogas (thought they were a bit more unisex just incase!!) They should be here tomorrow. I've got so many pics to show you all, but I have lost the effing camera cable. Along with a lot of other things recently. This preg brain is driving me mad.

I haven't bought any tests Sara! Caitlyn screamed when I went to the postie so I had to rush back as my poor stepfather was going spare :dohh:

I'm a bit frightened that I'd see a :bfn: though :|

Ahh Monkeh no way! Caitlyn had her legs up and was showing everything off so we knew...:blush:

evenin girls :wave:

Ooooh all this prgnancy talk, not jealous at all :nope: :laugh2: Good luck at your scan ellie.

We were team yellow too!

omg how on earth did you all do it hahaha, we found out girl at 19weeks, then had 20 week scan at 24 weeks and confirmed girl, then had growth scan about 35 weeks and confirmed again haha

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->