~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Have fun at the scan Ellie and nice to see Daisy's feeling better. I need to take Ryan to get his second lot of jags today :cry: I hate doing it, I feel so bad for him x

aww poor Ryan..hope he is a brave little man.....

well i got the sling made tho i dont think i've done it right:dohh: will have a good play once bug gets up ...she's been asleep for ageeeeeees!!! th i just heard her sigh so i think she might be waking now.....hmmmm

lol claire!

Sara; hopefully a lseepy daisy is a good sign, my LO's usually quite sleepy when she's poorly too. Can be a nightmare when she has a cold and can't breathe! Hope your sling turns out right.

Hope twig and ellie are okay x

ooww no big :hugs: is she being sick a lot? Maybe you shoudl atke her to docs again?

oh no whats wrong with Daisy?? hope she gets better, nice excuse for cake and cuddles x

:hugs: poor Daisy!! I hope she gets better soon hun, are you gonna take her back doctors?
Ellie I hope you had a good scan hun
Twig :test: I'm well jealous of all you preggo people! I sat there last night telling Lee he just doesn't understand the ache in my belly lol he said we can't have another baby cause Halen won't want to share his toys :saywhat: I was like shut ur mouth fool :muaha:

My two other LL nappies have turned up, one at MIL's house and one at my mums house :D I got all 3, bamboo, micro and cotton woop!

:rofl: did he have a straight face? Silly.

I want another already and Molly is only 8 weeks!!! OH seems interested too, but we'll see. Seems a lot too soon. Plus Molly has only just started to settle into being happy and babbling baby all day. She was such a grump up until recently. :lol:

But... babies close together is cute!

I have to say if i had the choice to have a big or small age gap it would be bigger, i hated being so close to my brother, i think 3 years is a good age gap.. close enough to play together and when older be close, but also far enough apart to get over having a baby and pregnany and also i think potty training the 1st LO is a good thing to have done wthout a baby aswell.

See i thought i wanted a large gap but then some seem to get on better than others also i didnt want to wait :rofl: PLUUUUUSSSS i kinda want them to play together as toddlers and stuff :)
Urgh so jealous of these scans i cant even get a booking appointment for THREE more weeks :hissy:

sarah lets just go up to a and e and ull get one..

its ridic that theyre being so gay.. told u to ring earlier! is it still all up in the air?

I would love another one too but I'm not allowed for another few years. I never thought I'd say it but I miss all the excitement of being pregnant and then having a newborn. x

I want another one :( But unless I conceive immaculately I won't be having another any time soon :rofl:

yeah been back to the docs and said pretty much the same thing except this one said i can give her food if she wants it and diluted milk ..... just gotta ride it out apparently :shrug: this is not a good ride :(

Aw poor daisy bug :hugs: Hope she is feeling better soon.

My WN wipes arrived today...woohooo!! They are a little bit smaller than I imagined (don't really know what I imagined though :rofl:) but they are so sooooo soft and have already had a good trial run on a gooey pear flavoured/coloured/shaped poo and they faired pretty well :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is good.....and twig....for goodness sakes :test: !!!!!!!

I did just now with really dilute urine and got a bfn!

Will try with FMU tomorrow, if not am just either gonna wait for AF or a bump :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->