~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I never really officially asked to join but I'm a new fluffy bum...well my baby is oh and my names Lauren :hi:

Can i join in please!?
We use blueberry, gro baby, and pop in nappies
:happydance:

Hi Lauren ;-)

HHAHAHHA. Ellie you make me laugh. *puts hand up* Miiiisss, can I pleeease go to the toiiilett????

:rofl: Sam

Oh, and Ellie....if you read this before you go....GOOD LUCK FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy seeing your little bubs again! xxx

:haha: oops!! did you have lots of pink stuff Monkeh?

Yep, everything was pink. I spent a fortune, and then had to go out shopping as soon as I got out of hospital for boy things. I was told girl in a gender scan at 17 weeks, at my 20 week scan and also had it confirmed again at my 4D scan (can't remember how many weeks I was then :dohh:)

Just shows you you can't always trust the scans!

I was on team pink :rofl:

Definitely going team yellow next time!

Lol I was scared of this throughout the whole thing, I kept asking are you sure it's a girl, are you sure?! I had bought so much girl stuff I thought it was bound to be a boy, lol.

My intuition said he was a girl all along :lol: When I got to the hospital though, it just clicked and I knew I was having a boy. Ah well, I got to go shopping again :lol:

Aww Monkeh that's poop!

Just for future reference girlies! M&S accept clothes back without their tags :haha: I only know this as Caitlyn got some revolting clothes for christmas and I asked if they'd take them back and they said yep they take back baby clothes :smug:

Right, I'm gonna buy some more tests today! Positive vibes ladies! :D

lol i know what can i say lol, i am obv the teacher again :blush: how come i always get myself into these situations lmao

thanks for the good luck, im sure everything will be ok, its sooooooon

x

cant wait to hear how your scan went Ellie!!! Enjoy!!!

well Daisy seems to be on the up...has actually taken some milk but is still really cranky and didnt get out of her cot till 8 then came into bed with me for boob and went back to sleep till 11!!!! i couldnt believe it ......my rings for my sling came eventually so gonna get them on today and hope i do it right :happydance:

well she's crying (again) .........

sx

Ooh count me in. I am waiting on my issy bear... practically staring out the window, waiting for the postie. He's a tease though, he walks up along the other side of the road first and then back down our side. Evil. :lol:

Good luck to all the ladies having scans. I want another :dohh:

:wave: hello lauren and petit

ellie; good luck babe :hugs:

Sara; glad to hear daisy's improving :hugs:

Twig; :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member