~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

:rofl: You won't have to wait long for a bump if I'm anything to go by....I look how I did when I was about 24 weeks with Liv!!! :dohh:

sara :hugs:

Twigs :hugs: too :dust: for the morn!

Ellie that was sneaky i'm sure you haven't been and updated us unless i missed it in the past few pages. Soo...........

:( I know this isn't the place for this but I talk to you ladies so much, my OH has just come home from his "band meeting" and he's been kicked out his band (that he started) by the others who consist of lifetime friends and a family member. Argh tosspots! Apparently me and Halen are the problem because he can't just shoot off to all over the country nor afford hundreds of pounds to do a weeks recording in Wales???

aw, thats awful. hugs to you guys. thats really shitty of good friends to do! esp if he started it!

I think it's made it worse that its his cousin as well. Arsehole didn't even have the guts to tell him, made his friends tell him in the middle of a pub, kept ringing him afterwards saying "it's not personal mate its just how it goes" of course its personal! It's your frigging family!!!
Apparently its because he can't put in the time now he has a baby, so basically Halens the problem? Their the problem

Thats a really shitty thing to do. I think friends really show their true colours when u start having babies. One day they'll have kids and realise that a that their family is the most special thing ever x

Yh I've found that since having him, friends just don't bother any more cause you cant just go out pissed all weekend. Leave em to it, they've been doing it for a while and still only have family as fans, OH liked it cause it was time with his mates more than the whole getting famous thing. They wanna spend £1.5K on a weeks recording in Wales, not including transport, accomodation and food for that time?? Apparently they've been thinking about it for months but because OH didn't want to do an 8hr band practice, yes EIGHT HOURS!! It was the final straw and they outed him.

OMG jayleigh..:hugs: (and to Lee too) bloody penis heads.......i'm sure in a week or so they will see sense :hugs:

Twig - good luck for tomorro morning hunni :dust:

sara

xxxxx

awww JL thats rubbish, sending big :hugs: your way. And did u say he started the band too?? :shock:

Yeah him and his cousin where like "lets start a band" about 2 years ago.

:nope: silly men!

Liam plays drums in a band, fairly successful in Europe...but him and the singer [who is also incidently his boss] have taken a break as the rest of the band were slating them behind their backs / causing problems / not rehearsing. They supported Pink in August 2008 and literally no effort went in by any of them :nope:

One of his members, also his best mate at the time said I controlled Liam [just you try to control him :haha: ] and that I treated him like dirt etc...stupid men that are way too big for their ennymeeny boots! :hugs:

Yeah their priorities are just all different one of my 'best friends' from before I was preg still hasn't seenmy LO so I just don't bother anymore infact I never seen her through my pregnancy either, she jst wasn't interested anymore. But I think it is really hurtful when something that means so much to you is seen as a sort of burden to others x

:nope: silly men!

Liam plays drums in a band, fairly successful in Europe...but him and the singer [who is also incidently his boss] have taken a break as the rest of the band were slating them behind their backs / causing problems / not rehearsing. They supported Pink in August 2008 and literally no effort went in by any of them :nope:

One of his members, also his best mate at the time said I controlled Liam [just you try to control him :haha: ] and that I treated him like dirt etc...stupid men that are way too big for their ennymeeny boots! :hugs:

Thats what we had, they all slag him off cause he leaves gigs after they've played instead of getting drunk all night because he has a misses and baby at home who need him, they want him to do all night rehersals, which isn't possible. They all work full time and since OH got layed off he's gone back to college cause he can't find work, so we just cant afford the stuff they can.

you;d think they'd be helping and supporting not casting out. Men :nope:!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->