~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Yaay, me! Good guess :lol:

To be fair, I do write for RP. It's a good one ladies, be excited! x

Ooh I am! I didn't do the one last week just incase it was something better this week! I have waay to many babylegs!

Oooooh FE, I can't wait! I have missed the last ones because of OH nabbing the laptop for work in the day. I WILL enter this one though! Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend, and all your fluffy bums are well and happy (especially little poorly Halen!) xxxx

It has been really quiet in here the last few days, everyones off getting pregnant or being pregnant LOL

Cassidy is just 6 months and I'm broody already :dohh:

How is Halen now hun? Is he any better? X

He's better, he's been having some milk a bit of food, MIL insisted on giving him food today and he did eat some of it although not a lot. He has been feeding maybe every 4-5 hours, a few sucks but better than nothing eh?

Annd....I dunno if this means anything as we're not TTC or NTNP but I did have a scare before xmas so many I tested to early I don't know but....the last few days I've been having pops and flutters in my belly.........

Aww atleast he's getting some fluids even if it is just a small amount x

AND OMG, maybe you should test?!? I'd run right out tomorrow and grab one!! Fingers crossed for you hun x x

Nooooo lol before Xmas we had a big am I arent I cause I was getting faint lines on internet cheapies and then did a Clearblue digi and it was a noooo :( I don't dare lol

Well it's best you find our now rather then a few months time when you give birth on the bathroom floor lol x

I've been thinking like that for a little while. But I'm breast feeding so not really likely!

We did the deed a few months back and au natural in the heat of the moment. I was supposed to go get the morning after pill but everywhere I went they wanted paying for it and I weren't going to pay £22 quid for 1 pill! So I never bothered and just didn't bother telling OH! Oh the trust LOL!!

Like I said though, highly unlikely with the breastfeeding, I haven't even had my first AF since giving birth yet!!

Anyway, go out tomorrow and get yourself a test, it will put your mind at ease either way hun xxx

Same here, thats what making me think I'm almost 100% sure I'm not, I'm still BF and still no AF since giving birth.

Do you keep wondering whether you've ovulated and caught straight away and that AF is never coming? I know I do Lol!

Thinking about it though, everyone says you can't get pregnant whilst breastfeeding but if you think about it, you have to ovulate before getting AF and you could have ovulated and not known about it because AF hasn't arrived because mr tadpole met the egg!

I'm starting to worry myself a little bit now! I think I'm going to test this week if only to rule it out lol, I think you should too and we can compare results! x

Yh I do lol its very unlikely although possible lol
i'm testing tuesday...I know i'll get a BFN :(

Oh and CB's ALWAYS give me negatives, they've only started giving me positives since thursday :thumbup: and they still say 1 - 2 :dohh: so they just dont seem to work nicely for me :dohh:

If I were pregnant I'd have to come and live with you because OH wouldn't be very happy and most likely boot me out :haha:

Me and 2 hyperactive boys and 1 cheeky little lady? You'd be fed up of us in a week lol xx

:hugs: we shall see what this week will bring! I doubt I am but if it comes to it, make sure our beds are ready for when we get there :haha:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->