~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

:yipee: twiglet, thats great...i'm sure Liam will be over the moon :)

gorgeous pics of LO Ellie :cloud9:

sara

xxxxxxx

Thanks everyone :happydance:

After my 12 week scan, providing all goes well, I can buy more fluff :wohoo:

twiglet!!!! :D

congrats :D:D:D:D:D

another fluffy pregnant bum haha

also, dont say once we hit 12 weeks we have to buy new nappies :dohh: youre all so dangerous for me lol

x

Yaaay wow we are a broody bunch :rofl:
:hugs: :hugs: Congrats missy!!!!
Ellie i LOVE your scan yaaay!!
Twiglet when does that mean you are due??

Oh great pic Ellie!!

My 3rd and final free LL nappy is here :yipee: I have all 3, bamboo, cotton and microfleece. I really like them all :kiss:

Tehehe JA go you on the LL!

Early - Mid October is my due time! I'm going with October 7th as thats where my dates lead me...wont know till the 12 week scan! Am finding I'm already worried about this bean :dohh: I didn't find out this early with little Moo and I've always feared going to a scan and there being nothing :cry: for now I am contenting myself by buying more tests. One for saturday to see if it goes to 2 - 3 or 3+ and one for the following week for more reassurance :rofl:

WOOOOOOHOOOOO TWIGLET!!!!

OMG, I swear one of the nappy companies must have sent out pregnancy dust with their fluff!!!!

Your scan pics are beautiful ellie! We might be due in the same week....can't wait to find out on Wednesday!!!!!!

:happydance:

Twiglet i'm scared of that too, my sickness etc has totally started going so thats pretty much scaring the hell out of me and then on top of that not getting a scan for bloody ages :hissy: You'll be getting one before me :haha:

Oww Blob! :( :hugs: how comes your not getting one for ages?!

I think I might save a bit and pay for a private one beforehand...hmm.

ok girls i've just started catchin up but there's a ton of pages so i'm sorry if i miss anyone but twiggy :happydance: congrats!! Ellie :hugs: thats crappy about your site are you on a pay monthly or somethin? I'm so glad i changed providers I'm becoming quite a fan of my host.

Hows everyone else?

yeh we pay montly, it should all be sorted now, they finally emailed back and we sent payment over AGAIN! so as soon as she sees the email saying weve paid she will put it back on she said so should be back on sometime tomorrow, fx, who do you use?

x

WAHM Cart now, can't fault them so far really tbh!

Yay to your site being back on soon Ellie! :happydance:

Gizmo the cat is currently attacking onions on a plate :wacko:

And I have 6 nappies coming in the post! Cant wait! But I'll have two in cloth so I need a big stash right?! :rofl:

:rofl: yes! Are you going to find out what you're having? The OH might let you buy pink nappies then :happydance: :haha:

Of course :muaha: I'm one of these impatient ones so so long as the baby complies we will be finding out [even if I have to pay and forsake my fortnightly take away :haha: ]

If not I'll just have to buy lots of GN nappies :haha:

Ohh I cant wait, I envisage lots of Moo prints on the way :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"