~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

teeeheee! Moo prints are good. I've got a mommy's touch moo print wet bag in sock for my store and i keep getting tempted to pinch it. The temptation is not fair!!

Talking of moo print I got excited i thought i'd found large moo print Ittis the other day, paid n everything, then i got a refund today and a message to say they were out of stock :grr:

Boo that is utter rubbish!

I've never ever been able to get a good fit with Itti's on little Moo so am hoping that changes soon! :haha:

Well I have ordered an issybear skull and
crossbones and hopefully if the lady
gets back to me, a preloved potbellied pig design can't wait. Then next week I think I'll order a wee notions - anyone else use these? I just think they are so cute! I love
all the girly nappies tho can't wait to have a wee girl fluffy bum too :cloud9: if it eve happens x

aww shame abut potbellied pigs being no longer avialable, not sure if she's shut up shopfor good or just a few months.

Yeah I'd never heard of themuntil I saw that preloved one on clthnappytree so I had a look on the website but no more. It says she's just selling what she has and will eventually close the sites down. Shame cos I would have loved to have seen more of them. They looked awesome x

I know sad isn't it. I've seen a spate of cloth nappy retailers (UK mainy but the odd american one) closing :cry:

Ladies I am shocked with you all! This must be the first morning I've come on since joining and there have been no new posts :nope:

:haha:

LOL everones too busy :sex: at the moment...must be from all the :bfp:'s we've been gettin recently!!LOL

Well I went along to my local BFing support class this morning and...I was the only one there :rofl: me and a health visitor and a BFing coordinator. I felt quite bad for them tbh x

oooh i couldnt even bear the thought of :sex: atm lol, poor pauliepants, he does get a rough deal

x

I love the Moo prints, i want i want. I am ordering some new ones on monday when i get some money :yipee: gonna get some issy bears.

I need to get some extra inners ava seems a heavy wetter, got out the old fleece blanket last night so just need to cut it up, (i never did get round to it!:rofl:)

how is everyone today?
Halen is poorly but I don't know whats wrong with him :confused: he barely drinking any milk, wont eat, wont take water. He has been like this since yesterday. He is a slight temp (37.8) and is very hot all over, he's miserable, cried most of the night and today. He is a bit constipated, but I don't think thats the main problem. I don't think it's his teeth as he wasn't like this when he cut his two the other week :shrug: if he's no better tomorrow I'm taking him docs Monday

Hiya ladies!

I'm proper loving my WN wipes. I think they are the best thing ever ever ever :happydance:

Aw no hun, sorry to hear about halen :hugs: I hope he picks up soon, don't want to worry you any further, but if hes still not taking any fluids tomorrow, I wouldn't wait til monday. Get on the phone to NHS direct and get an appointment for your local out of hours GP....they can get themselves in a really bad way with dehydration really quickly.:hugs:

Poor Halen, hope he starts to feel better soon. Have you tried him with something like an ice lolly? Might cool him down and get a bit of fluid into him. I rang NHS Direct when Leyla had a tummy bug and I was worried about dehydration. The nurse I spoke to was fab - I would really recommend them if you're at all worried. :hugs:

Ahh I'm so jealous if and when you do meet up :haha:

I'm so tired :| serves me right for still being up I know!

i really shouldnt still be up either! i got in at 12 was at sarahs hen night and i have nct meet tomorrow.. why am i still up?? you should be resting!!

Ooh, guess who's just organised the next tushie tuesday giveaway? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->